Crashdiet

What made you smile today?

More
5 years 7 months ago #160070 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: What made you smile today?
I visited my parents' old neighbour, she had some problems with her computer. I have studied almost everything about computers (I never finished, but I learned a lot), so it was easy for me to help her. It made me smile to see how happy she was, when I had solved the problems :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #160071 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: What made you smile today?
the new short film for City Of Angels by Thirty Seconds To Mars... it's breathtaking :3

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
5 years 7 months ago #160077 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: What made you smile today?

NightFalling wrote: Placed a order in our favorite onlinestore ;) I guess my mum will send me to the asylum some day, haha :lol:

I did too :lol: Finally ordered the hoodie, still not sure about the size, but I'm sure it will fit either me or my boyfriend xD Did an impulse purchase (is that the right word?) of a bag as well.. xD

More
5 years 7 months ago #160092 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: What made you smile today?
This quote: "If zombies attack the world, everyone will run and hide. Except for us gamers - we've been waiting for this all our lives!" - hahaha, agreed! From Resident Evil to Left 4 Dead! :lol:

More
5 years 7 months ago #160095 by laj91
I just found some old articles from the local newspaper, about me and some other people who arranged some concerts on our own. It was so funny to read it again :)

More
5 years 7 months ago #160098 by Sheila
Lillyhammer :lol: probably the best tvseries from Norway in the last years :lol:

More
5 years 7 months ago #160114 by laj91
D-A-D is coming to my neighbour city in february :lol: I hope I can get a ticket tomorrow. They will sell out fast

More
5 years 7 months ago #160115 by Sheila

laj91 wrote: D-A-D is coming to my neighbour city in february :lol: I hope I can get a ticket tomorrow. They will sell out fast

They are actually coming here in march, maybe I should check it out too :lol: I've never seen them before, but I've heard that some shows are really good, with lots of classics, while some shows are more new songs.

More
5 years 7 months ago #160119 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: What made you smile today?
Just booked my flights to Copenhagen and Stockholm next February! Yeah!

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 7 months ago #160120 by laj91

Sheila wrote:

laj91 wrote: D-A-D is coming to my neighbour city in february :lol: I hope I can get a ticket tomorrow. They will sell out fast

They are actually coming here in march, maybe I should check it out too :lol: I've never seen them before, but I've heard that some shows are really good, with lots of classics, while some shows are more new songs.

Their shows are very good, I think they will play a lot of the good old classics, since it's their 30 years anniversary tour :)

More
5 years 7 months ago #160121 by Sheila

laj91 wrote: Their shows are very good, I think they will play a lot of the good old classics, since it's their 30 years anniversary tour :)

Cool, the classics are basically the only thing I've heard from them xD Looks like march is gonna be busy, with Steel Panther the week before.
I just love having so many plans for next year already, they make my concertless autumn easier :lol:

More
5 years 7 months ago #160122 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: What made you smile today?
Totaly lyric about the fact that i now got 3 screens :lol: :lol:

Games in hyper-wide resolution!

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds