Crashdiet

Wich is the most rock n' roll city today?

More
8 years 2 months ago #134095 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic Wich is the most rock n' roll city today?
Hahahaha I see what ya did there axl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #134101 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic Wich is the most rock n' roll city today?
well why wouldnt it be

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 2 months ago #134383 by skidrozes
Replied by skidrozes on topic Wich is the most rock n' roll city today?
I tend to think that the most rock n' roll countries have to be the ones where actual rock/metal music makes it into the charts? Because presuming the charts aren't as corrupt as they seem, that would mean a majority of people enjoyed at least one breakout song in that style. Children Of Bodom have charted in Europe, I hear, so I'm going to think that those countries are far more accepting of rock music than the norm where I am. And I know it's a sweeping stereotype, but even though it's not my bag I have faith in any country where Nightwish are overwhelmingly successful, because it implies that the wider audience there is interested in unusual and artistic genres. Here in England people tend to like classic rock, new wave, and alternative/softer rock music; they just don't like it "better" than whatever the hell they're listening to usually. Except for indie (the genre) rock, it seems like the British taste in rock music is retrospective, meaning that older bands are well loved while newer non-indie/hipster rock bands are ignored. But mostly I agree that the internet has prevented the existence of musical "hub" cities, and promoted the careers of many musicians regardless of hometown. :)

.. Bang Yo' Head! Metal Heath'll Drive Y' Mad ..

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds