Crashdiet

Do you believe in....Love :/

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132359 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/
haha okay thats good :lol:

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132360 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/

Marmetal wrote: You're only 15 so that's not surprising you haven't been in a relationship yet, I'm almost 22 :lol:. Shit, maybe I should cry instead :P.

Lol...I'm older than you...so I think I should be the one doing all the crying.... :P :P :P

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132361 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/

winwin1009 wrote:

Marmetal wrote: You're only 15 so that's not surprising you haven't been in a relationship yet, I'm almost 22 :lol:. Shit, maybe I should cry instead :P.

Lol...I'm older than you...so I think I should be the one doing all the crying.... :P :P :P


NO! no one is gonna cry! at least not while im around, cuz then i will cry, im kinda like that.....quite strange really :/

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132362 by winwin1009
winwin1009 replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/

Tazzy wrote:

winwin1009 wrote:

Marmetal wrote: You're only 15 so that's not surprising you haven't been in a relationship yet, I'm almost 22 :lol:. Shit, maybe I should cry instead :P.

Lol...I'm older than you...so I think I should be the one doing all the crying.... :P :P :P


NO! no one is gonna cry! at least not while im around, cuz then i will cry, im kinda like that.....quite strange really :/

Ok...I won't cry...and like Marmetal said...at least not now! :) ;)

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132373 by Miss Obscene
Miss Obscene replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/

Tazzy wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Tazzy wrote:

winwin1009 wrote: @ tazzy: just 'cause you're 15 doesn't mean that you can have any idea or opinion about love.... :)


yeah i guess, but i cant really say much seen as though i have never been in a relationship, :lol: but oh well who cares like you said i can still have an opinion i suppose :)


I've never been in a relationship and I have plenty to say about it! :lol::P


i am actually finding that so hard to believe! you are so pretty and you seem so intelligent and kind! (don't mind my creepiness, i tend to speak my mind) :lol:


Aww you are totally making me blush right now... thank you very much for those kind words :)


"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132387 by UtanSl?jaiPakistan
UtanSl?jaiPakistan replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/
It's like religon, if you believe in it, it's there if not then you'll never find it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #132398 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/

UtanSlöjaiPakistan wrote: It's like religon, if you believe in it, it's there if not then you'll never find it!


No its not like a religion. Unlike Religion you have actually proof that it, what you believe in, exists.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #132516 by Melody..Marvelous
Melody..Marvelous replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/
How'd I guess this was your thread Evan? -.-

And on topic: Yes, I believe in love.

Ever since I've been eight or nine I've been standing on the shoreline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #132569 by Black
Black replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/
I believe in love. I was not looking for it, but I found it. And it is a miracle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #132615 by axl whïte
axl whïte replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/

Black wrote: I believe in love. I was not looking for it, but I found it. And it is a miracle.


OMG THERE!!! SHE SAID IT!!!

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #132725 by Black
Black replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/

axl whïte wrote:

Black wrote: I believe in love. I was not looking for it, but I found it. And it is a miracle.


OMG THERE!!! SHE SAID IT!!!


Why not?) It's true.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #133501 by valkyrie
valkyrie replied the topic: Do you believe in....Love :/
I stopped believing ages ago, love is not my luck.. i always end up getting ffeelings for someone who only cares about himself and doesn't give a shit about me.. Sad but true.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum