Crashdiet

Do you believe in....Love :/

More
8 years 1 month ago #132335 by Tazzy
Replied by Tazzy on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

winwin1009 wrote: @ tazzy: just 'cause you're 15 doesn't mean that you can have any idea or opinion about love.... :)

yeah i guess, but i cant really say much seen as though i have never been in a relationship, :lol: but oh well who cares like you said i can still have an opinion i suppose :)

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Psychobunny
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • The One and Only
More
8 years 1 month ago #132336 by Psychobunny
Replied by Psychobunny on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Tazzy wrote:

winwin1009 wrote: @ tazzy: just 'cause you're 15 doesn't mean that you can have any idea or opinion about love.... :)

yeah i guess, but i cant really say much seen as though i have never been in a relationship, :lol: but oh well who cares like you said i can still have an opinion i suppose :)

And you're going to find out soon enough anway :wink:

I am what I am - go live with it

More
8 years 1 month ago #132338 by Tazzy

Psychobunny wrote:

Tazzy wrote:

And you're going to find out soon enough anway :wink:

haha i highly doubt it :lol:

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 1 month ago #132343 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Tazzy wrote:

I've never been in a relationship and I have plenty to say about it! :lol::P

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• winwin1009
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Resident Cynic..
More
8 years 1 month ago #132344 by winwin1009
Replied by winwin1009 on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Miss Obscene wrote:

Tazzy wrote:

:lol:....neither have I..unless one-sided crushes count!! :P

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132345 by Tazzy

Miss Obscene wrote:

Tazzy wrote:

i am actually finding that so hard to believe! you are so pretty and you seem so intelligent and kind! (don't mind my creepiness, i tend to speak my mind) :lol:

@ winwin1009- i wish it did!

• Psychobunny
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • The One and Only
More
8 years 1 month ago #132347 by Psychobunny
Replied by Psychobunny on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Miss Obscene wrote: I've never been in a relationship and I have plenty to say about it! big_smiletongue

Oh, I do love your attitude :lol: And remember: Good things come to those who wait

I am what I am - go live with it

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
8 years 1 month ago #132348 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Miss Obscene wrote:

Tazzy wrote:

Me neither and I still posted here haha :lol:.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132350 by Tazzy
Awesome! now i know that im not the only one! mow i dont feel weird for posting here :lol: its still really hard to believe that some of you's haven't been in a relationship though... you's will have you turn soon :)

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 1 month ago #132352 by martinkrush
You're only 15 so that's not surprising you haven't been in a relationship yet, I'm almost 22 :lol:. Shit, maybe I should cry instead :P.

More
8 years 1 month ago #132355 by Tazzy
haha, trust me if you knew the teenagers here these days and what they do... it would surprise you, it has surprised every one else i know! but then again, i have my head screwed on reasonably straight, so i guess thats why :)
please dont cry! :)

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 1 month ago #132358 by martinkrush
I know how teenagers are like nowadays so yeah, but still you're very young. And don't worry, I won't cry, at least not now :P.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.327 seconds