Do you believe in....Love :/

• gothMINd
  • Topic Author
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
8 years 3 months ago #132151 by gothMINd
Replied by gothMINd on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Miss Obscene wrote: I think you tell people that because that's how you really feel at that time. You don't lie to them. But no one knows what the future is gonna hold, and so of course you shouldn't take those words too seriously even though they have a very strong meaning.

this is wrong...so if someone says "i love you" you shouldn't take it seriously? i dont know what love you play

most relationships end becuz people change becuz either they meet new people and they leave the other behind...or they change

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 3 months ago #132154 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

winwin1009 wrote: @ Miss obscene: I agree with majority of what you say....
I think I'm one of the worse persons to ask about love and associated emotions as I tend to have a very cynical out-look towards it....I can't understand it when people who always seem to fall over each other one day, break-up their relationship the next especially as they always keep on saying how much they love each other and all the forever and always shit...

I agree, I really don't think those are words that should be thrown around. Because as I said, they have a very strong meaning. Although I was talking more about the relationships that are actually serious. When you feel THAT strongly about a person and you say that you want to be with them forever. And then you meet someone new and you feel the same for that person. I don't think that is wrong, I just think that is how life works. We meet so many people during our lives that it's impossible to not feel strongly about several of them.

gothMINd wrote: this is wrong...so if someone says "i love you" you shouldn't take it seriously? i dont know what love you play

most relationships end becuz people change becuz either they meet new people and they leave the other behind...or they change

I don't "play" any kind of love. I never said you shouldn't take it seriously, you misunderstood. Read my reply above to winwin. That should explain it.

Yes, that is what I just said.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• gothMINd
  • Topic Author
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
8 years 3 months ago #132156 by gothMINd
you said you shouldn't take it searosly, and i told you what i meant....love is not something you play with someone else feelings.....either you mean it or not

And i said what i did...is it worth the pain someone else puts you thru, only to love someone else...thats life...right so then you agree love isnt there, becuz thats not real love at least, maybe for most...

i guess you have to look at it deeper, than...just what life is suppose, your playing by rules...about what life is. its more about what you feel

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 3 months ago #132157 by Miss Obscene
No. I said you shouldn't take it TOO seriously. That's a whole other thing. And then I added what I wrote to WinWin, to explain it.
When did I ever say that love is about playing with other people's feelings?

And no, I do not agree. Because you obviously have misunderstood what I wrote.

Love to me isn't about the future. It's about "does this person make me happy right now?". If the answer is "Yes" then go for it! You're just waisting energy if you start thinking of all the negative things that COULD happen in the future. Try to think positive instead.
"Okay, so that person acted like an idiot to me. That's his/her loss. I'll find someone new and better who will give me the love and respect that I deserve. There are plenty of nice people out there in the world."

I have days when I think the complete opposite and that I will never find my true love. But we all feel like that sometimes, it's just natural. We just got to remind ourselves to focuse on the positives. Because otherwise I think we're in the risk of becoming bitter and depressed, which isn't a good combination.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• winwin1009
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Resident Cynic..
More
8 years 3 months ago #132158 by winwin1009
Replied by winwin1009 on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Miss Obscene wrote: Although I was talking more about the relationships that are actually serious. When you feel THAT strongly about a person and you say that you want to be with them forever. And then you meet someone new and you feel the same for that person. I don't think that is wrong, I just think that is how life works. We meet so many people during our lives that it's impossible to not feel strongly about several of them.

Story of my life! I tend to feel strongly towards too many people at the same time...but on admitting these feelings to someone they dismiss them as unreal 'cause love is meant to be only between two people.... if that's the deal then I think love is too shitty for words! :mad:

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

• gothMINd
  • Topic Author
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
8 years 3 months ago #132159 by gothMINd

Miss Obscene wrote: No. I said you shouldn't take it TOO seriously.

That's still wrong, and you seem to not understand what i am saying....anyways i dont think you can truely mean love if you've told tons of people, to me it would feel like "just another person" ..but ofc i think differently about this, and i believe sometimes you must think about the future at times....

and you dont seem to understand...everything you said, is what happens in life....yes! but is that true love? doubt it.. maybe to most

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 3 months ago #132160 by Miss Obscene

winwin1009 wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: Although I was talking more about the relationships that are actually serious. When you feel THAT strongly about a person and you say that you want to be with them forever. And then you meet someone new and you feel the same for that person. I don't think that is wrong, I just think that is how life works. We meet so many people during our lives that it's impossible to not feel strongly about several of them.

Story of my life! I tend to feel strongly towards too many people at the same time...but on admitting these feelings to someone they dismiss them as unreal 'cause love is meant to be only between two people.... if that's the deal then I think love is too shitty for words! :mad:

Same here :) I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve and fall in love very easily. Well ofc it's just a crush at first. But that often developes into love. But then you hit obstacles along the way and it doesn't always work out unfortunately. And after one of those heartbrakes you often appreciate being single, haha ;)
In fact, I've never had a real boyfriend. I've just dated guys... some have been jerks.... others have been great...
Since I'm such an emotional person I'm careful with who I let into my life, so that I wont be a complete mess when it all ends. I think you know when you've found a guy that you can trust with your heart. (yeah that got very cheesy :P)

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 3 months ago #132161 by Miss Obscene

gothMINd wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: No. I said you shouldn't take it TOO seriously.

That's still wrong, and you seem to not understand what i am saying....anyways i dont think you can truely mean love if you've told tons of people, to me it would feel like "just another person" ..but ofc i think differently about this, and i believe sometimes you must think about the future at times....

and you dont seem to understand...everything you said, is what happens in life....yes! but is that true love? doubt it.. maybe to most

I didn't say you're gonna love TONS of people. Just several. And yes, I do believe you can love several people in a lifetime becuse I've done it myself and I'm only 20 years old. The other person doesn't always feel the same, but that's a whole different story.

And yes, you do have to think about the future in the sense that you may want kids. If the other person don't want kids, then maybe you should break up. But that wasn't my point. I was just talking out of an emtional point of view. The feelings.

I don't understand that last part you wrote...what is it that happens in life that I say is true love?

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 3 months ago #132206 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Do you believe in....Love :/

Miss Obscene wrote: Because otherwise I think we're in the risk of becoming bitter and depressed, which isn't a good combination.

gothMind is at this point already.

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• gothMINd
  • Topic Author
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
8 years 3 months ago #132210 by gothMINd
haha ...no! what would make you think so...

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 3 months ago #132219 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Do you believe in....Love :/
your posts all the time

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• gothMINd
  • Topic Author
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
8 years 3 months ago #132223 by gothMINd
so not true

..maybe

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds