Crashdiet

Your custom merch

More
7 years 4 months ago #132014 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Your custom merch

joey_baccardï wrote: I did it by "free hand"! I don't even know what a template is haha.

Even more impressive! hehe :lol:

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #132016 by joey_baccard
joey_baccard replied the topic: Your custom merch

gothMINd wrote: awesome dude, cant wait to see how it looks finished, you better post pictures :)
hope it goes well for you, becuz i know customizing stuff can be difficult...

Yeah it is, I'm not even sure what's the next step haha. I think it is to get the drawings done with proper color, but I'm not sure if I'm done after that or if I should add more punk-related stuff. I thought of doing more misfits paintings, but then I realised that I wrote a GG Allin quote on the bottom of the shoes. So it's either to remove that quote somehow (and add more misfits stuff) or add more stuff with sex pistols, the clash and ramones maybe. Or just leave it as it is.. Not totally sure 'bout that yet, but I'll figure it out soon enuff I guess :)

More
7 years 4 months ago #132017 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: Your custom merch

joey_baccardï wrote:

gothMINd wrote: awesome dude, cant wait to see how it looks finished, you better post pictures :)
hope it goes well for you, becuz i know customizing stuff can be difficult...

Yeah it is, I'm not even sure what's the next step haha. I think it is to get the drawings done with proper color, but I'm not sure if I'm done after that or if I should add more punk-related stuff. I thought of doing more misfits paintings, but then I realised that I wrote a GG Allin quote on the bottom of the shoes. So it's either to remove that quote somehow (and add more misfits stuff) or add more stuff with sex pistols, the clash and ramones maybe. Or just leave it as it is.. Not totally sure 'bout that yet, but I'll figure it out soon enuff I guess :)

haha you love the misfits i see..me to.. but my only complain about doing stuff like this is being worried about it coming off when you wear it alot..but i guess theres certain ink for that? im not sure..if you want a punk-look, why don't you add studs?

More
7 years 4 months ago #132699 by GunsNCrüeSWE
GunsNCrüeSWE replied the topic: Your custom merch
yeah ! Studs would be awesome! And That GG Allin quote was awesome! Maybe a Sister quote would be cool :)
They've got so cool lyrics! Fitting quotes would be "Pissed Off N' Beautiful","This Life Is Certainly
No Major Melody","Motherfuckers Like You" and "I Don't Mind If You Die" :)

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

More
7 years 3 months ago #134150 by EmilyJayne
EmilyJayne replied the topic: Your custom merch
Hey guys, I hope it's sweet if I post this here, it seemed like an appropriate thread..

You guys have made fcking awesome stuff and I'm doing a report for uni on do-it-yourself fashion in youth subcultures. If anyone is able to fill out this survey for me it would be brilliant, it'll only take a couple of minutes. You'd be helping me pass my final year of uni :) Thanks heaps!! (If I should move this post to a diff thread just let me know..)

www.surveymonkey.com/s/6QVV55K

(Also, Crashdiet in Melbourne this October, hell fcking yeah!!)

More
7 years 3 months ago #134165 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Your custom merch
Added some new studs and shit...

More
7 years 3 months ago #134174 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Your custom merch
This looks too good Anton :cool:.

EmilyJayne wrote: You guys have made fcking awesome stuff and I'm doing a report for uni on do-it-yourself fashion in youth subcultures. If anyone is able to fill out this survey for me it would be brilliant, it'll only take a couple of minutes. You'd be helping me pass my final year of uni :) Thanks heaps!! (If I should move this post to a diff thread just let me know..)

www.surveymonkey.com/s/6QVV55K

You got it! :) Good luck with your report.

More
7 years 2 months ago #135178 by Jezzi J?mes
Jezzi J?mes replied the topic: Your custom merch
I thought I rembemer there being a thread about tips on how to mod stuff and such but I can't seem to find it so if there is one feel free to direct me to that. In the meantime I'll just ask here. I got a tip about how to write on leather, a guy said tipp-ex(you know the stuff you paint over ink with) works well if you want to draw/write on leather. Has any1 tried this?

Also, do u think it's a good idea to try out modding when you know you rly suck at working with ur hands? I thought about trying to put a bunch of studs on my leather jacket and also writing on the back of it. Are there any nice guides for someone who's never done any clothes modding?

Every cigarette looks like it was made by God, rolled by Jesus and moistened shut with Claudia Schiffer's pussy.

-William Melvin "Bill" Hicks 1961-1994 R.I.P

More
7 years 2 months ago #135183 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Your custom merch
I've never tried it myself, but whenever I've seen tippex on leather in real life, it's not looked very good. It cracks and flakes very quickly and easily. :/
There seem to be a lot of step-by-step video guides on youtube, so I reckon it's probably worth checking some of those out if you really don't know where to start (:

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
7 years 2 months ago #135222 by joey_baccard
My jacket so far!

More
7 years 2 months ago #135228 by Kraljosovina
Kraljosovina replied the topic: Your custom merch
Nice! :) Must have taken quite some time?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

More
7 years 2 months ago #135231 by joey_baccard
Thank You!
Yes it did, I've used exactly 350 studs so far - on the whole jacket (:
It took quite a long time, but I actually enjoyed it.
Except for the fact that it's killing yer fingers.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.331 seconds