Crashdiet

Singing Advice

More
8 years 11 months ago #101234 by Melody..Marvelous
Melody..Marvelous replied the topic: Singing Advice
Anna Gable: That helped me very much, thanxx. :lol:

Ever since I've been eight or nine I've been standing on the shoreline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #101257 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Singing Advice
You make it sound so easy :lol:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 11 months ago #101290 by Anna Gable
Anna Gable replied the topic: Singing Advice

Mrs V. Viper wrote: You make it sound so easy :lol:

It's sure not. Singing means practising at least an hour/day, doing the right stuff, not just singing a song because you like that one, but like a work out. And working out actually helps too, since a good muscle corsett helps if you want to take really high notes, but also to keep the more normal pitched ones steady. We're unfortunately not talking about the muscles that looks good on the beach now, but the deeper ones (you can see them on people who are really ripped too, but it's not very common).

I've promised someone else to make a sample of what the different styles sounds like, if / when I get around to do it I _might_ post it here too, or you can ask me in a pm, but it's not made yet.

New novel: "Ghosts, Drugs & rock n'Roll". About rock, sudden death, ghosts and a story from the past that repeats itself. Lizbeth Hellman about it: "Oh God, it's a lot like David's life too!" Get it at www.zorf.se (Swe, Engl & French) and support it for me at facbook.com/Zorf.se (Swe, Eng). The...

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds