Crashdiet

Football!!!

More
11 years 5 months ago #79758 by hitomi
Replied by hitomi on topic Football!!!

WaspGirl wrote: Well, Deutschland won :(


After all, Germany is great team.
However, really awesome game!!
I enjoyed it so much.
C.Ronald was not able to score, but
my favorite Postiga scored, it was wonderful!!

This is for Marie :)


This is for me, hehe.
I will support Croatia! ( I don't dislike Turkey team though)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #79759 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Football!!!
Haha, thanks Hitomi :lol:

They're both cute :lol:

hitomi wrote:

WaspGirl wrote: Well, Deutschland won :(


After all, Germany is great team.
However, really awesome game!!
I enjoyed it so much.
C.Ronald was not able to score, but
my favorite Postiga scored, it was wonderful!!

This is for Marie :)

This is for me, hehe.
I will support Croatia! ( I don't dislike Turkey team though)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 5 months ago #79760 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Football!!!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!!!!

3:2, we fukkin won this game!!!!

I'm so happy I cannot tell how I'm feelin'!

Nobody exepted that we will win. But we played like a champion in my opinion.
The victory is deserved, Portugal wasn't good yesterday. (I'm sorry for my favourite C.Ronaldo but that is football...)

Today:
Croatia - Turkey 8.45pm - hope Croatia wins with 2:1, that we can take revenge in the semi final!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #79761 by hitomi
Replied by hitomi on topic Football!!!

fizzy suxx wrote: Nobody exepted that we will win. But we played like a champion in my opinion.
The victory is deserved, Portugal wasn't good yesterday. (I'm sorry for my favourite C.Ronaldo but that is football...)


I like Germany team, too :)
Actually it is difficult to support one team, when my favorite teams fight...

In other words, I like all teams!!
Why can I hate awesome football players? :)
They all are talented ppl at least, cuz they can play at European Championship, World Cup!! :lol:
It is the dream for all football players of this world!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #79763 by bananskal
Replied by bananskal on topic Football!!!
Russia totally owned us! I was really surprised, I mean I knew Russia were underrated and a good team, but Sweden really sucked. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 5 months ago #79768 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Football!!!
Turkey 4:2 a.p.s. Croatia - Our oppunent is Turkey, that means there will be a big riot in every german city, if we win...

Today:

Netherlands - Russia 8.45pm (the russians are good but I think Netherlands will blow 'em away, 3:0)

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #79771 by ruby*rose
Replied by ruby*rose on topic Football!!!
I can't belive we lost... it was so horrible how the things changed after the first goal...
I think I'll support germany in the next match.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 5 months ago #79777 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Football!!!

Ruby*Rose wrote: I can't belive we lost... it was so horrible how the things changed after the first goal...
I think I'll support germany in the next match.


thx, yer welcome!

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #79779 by hitomi
Replied by hitomi on topic Football!!!
Fukkin great young Russian team!!
Who imagined this result?

I hope "Italy vs Russia"
My dream might come true.
(Gattuso makes fun of Hiddink)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #79780 by hitomi
Replied by hitomi on topic Football!!!
Match 28 : Italy defeats Spain
Match 29 : Germany defeats Turkey
Match 30 : Italy defeats Russia
(Gattuso makes fun of Hiddink)
Match 31 : Italy defeats Germany

Azzurri passes the trophy to Our Cannavaro [/size]

This is my delusion, hehehe :)
(Sorry, Spain, Russia, Germany!)

But it is really difficult to defeat Spain first... :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 5 months ago #79785 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Football!!!
Oh NO!

Netherlands lost. 1:3 a.e.t. Russia - congrats to Russia.

Today:

Italy - Spain 8.45pm (I think Italy win 1:0 after a goal by Toni)

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • fizzy
  • fizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
11 years 5 months ago #79786 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic Football!!!

hitomi wrote: Match 28 : Italy defeats Spain
Match 29 : Germany defeats Turkey
Match 30 : Italy defeats Russia
(Gattuso makes fun of Hiddink)
Match 31 : Italy defeats Germany

Azzurri passes the trophy to Our Cannavaro [/size]

This is my delusion, hehehe :)
(Sorry, Spain, Russia, Germany!)

But it is really difficult to defeat Spain first... :(


no way honey, we will win in the final! sry

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum