Crashdiet

Another hair topic!

More
11 years 1 month ago #78659 by theo
theo created the topic: Another hair topic!
Hey sleazers
Well, it's that time again where my hair is due for a cut, dye and style!! Only problem is, I really don't know what I want this time! I've left this a bit late, because I'm booked in tomorrow arvo (it's 7.30pm here now), but if anyone has any pictures where they think the person in them has super rad hair I'd love it if you linked me to them here! My hair is curly naturally, and I'm too lazy to straighten it all the time now, but I was thinking maybe something like was Steven Adler has in Appetite era Gunners? I'm sure I could blow dry it and hair stray it boofy like that easy enough. My band isn't a glam band, but we're rock and I think a glammy hair-do would still suit it fine. I've linked a video below (shameless self promotion, got no hits in the 'Expose your band' thread haha!!) to show what it's like now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8TJFjhPw8I

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #78660 by theo
theo replied the topic: Another hair topic!
Oh, I'm the one with the longest/curly hair on bass!

More
11 years 1 month ago #78664 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: Another hair topic!
Hehe, nothing against shameless self-promotion :lol: I liked the song in the video. Does your band have a myspace or something similiar?

Regarding the hair I am empty of ideas right now, sorry ;) But Steven Adlers' hair looked great back then for sure ;)

More
11 years 1 month ago #78665 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: Another hair topic!
you are in a great band!

Is this Snake sabo's guitar from skid row's 92 slave to the grind-tour, which yer guitarist use???

btw for the hair I dunno everybody has to fit his hair his own mind. I have curly hair too and I think it looks ugly so I use hair-straightener

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

More
11 years 1 month ago #78667 by theo

Kalypso wrote: Hehe, nothing against shameless self-promotion :lol: I liked the song in the video. Does your band have a myspace or something similiar?

Regarding the hair I am empty of ideas right now, sorry ;) But Steven Adlers' hair looked great back then for sure ;)

Thanks! We sure do;
myspace.com/highclassrocknroll

We haven't done any real recordings yet though, so the page is very basic and we haven't advertised it anywhere or anything. If all goes to plan we'll be recording three originals in a month or two (the ballady one in the video, plus two more rocky ones) so after that we'll whore it out everywhere haha!! Thanks for checking it out, and if you come up with any hair ideas by tomorrow let me know :lol:

fizzy suxx wrote: you are in a great band!

Is this Snake sabo's guitar from skid row's 92 slave to the grind-tour, which yer guitarist use???

btw for the hair I dunno everybody has to fit his hair his own mind. I have curly hair too and I think it looks ugly so I use hair-straightener

Thanks!! That band has only been together since December last year, but we've been working really, really hard on it and hope to push it as far as we possibly can! James uses an old Yamaha Pacifica, he got it second hand about 5 years ago for $400AUD or something... I believe the humbucker on the bridge is after market, but it sounds really good considering what he paid for it! None of us have heaps of money, but hopefully he will have a Fender Telecaster by the time we're ready to record an EP.

Yeah, I used to straighten my hair every day (my sister has a GHD!) and I had the top cut really short so I could tease it up and stuff, but that just gets to be so much work haha. Plus I live in Tasmania, which is that little island below mainland Australia, and it rains here a lot which just makes your hair curly again! I'm thinking I might just put heaps of blonde in it again and then blow dry it a bit straighter and boofy. Hair is such a tough subject ;)

More
11 years 1 month ago #78670 by tete
tete replied the topic: Another hair topic!
wow... realy nice band.. i just downloaded your song.. ;)

well... about your hair, i think i like your idea... at least i like what i imagine from what u say... adlers' hair is cool though...

More
11 years 1 month ago #78672 by theo
Thanks! I guess I'll go with that then haha, I had a think about it as I laid in bed last night and I think it's probably the easiest to manage/best way to go about it. Was still worth making this thread just to have a few more people hear the band that otherwise wouldn't have :lol:

I'll make sure I post on here when we get our real recordings done!

More
11 years 1 month ago #78675 by waspgirl
waspgirl replied the topic: Another hair topic!

theo wrote: Was still worth making this thread just to ave a few more people hear the band that otherwise wouldn't have :lol:

Please do that in the thread "Expose your band" OK?

Good luck with your hair.

More
11 years 1 month ago #78688 by theo

WaspGirl wrote:

theo wrote: Was still worth making this thread just to ave a few more people hear the band that otherwise wouldn't have :lol:

Please do that in the thread "Expose your band" OK?

Good luck with your hair.

Was going to, already made a band topic there awhile ago ;)

Ended up getting it all dyed platinum and getting all my layers done again, aswell as getting a V cut into the back. It looks pretty rad, I think! Very happy.

More
11 years 1 month ago #78716 by alias
alias replied the topic: Another hair topic!
I love your band! Keep up the good work! :lol:

Yeah, Steven Adler's hairstyle would look really good on you...maybe print a picture of it out & take it to the salon. Straightening your hair everyday can actually be really bad for it and it's very time consuming.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #79251 by theo
Had this picture taken at a rave the other night (I'm into the hard dance scene aswell as the rock scene) and thought it was rad, if anyone's interested!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #79403 by kayla_123
kayla_123 replied the topic: Another hair topic!
hahha omg another aussie :o your hair looks really good!!
and your band is awesome.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds