Crashdiet

When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

More
10 years 6 months ago #86582 by mrbjoorn
mrbjoorn replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote: *ugh* I want to get my hair cut so i can tease it, but when i tell my mum about it, she starts to scream and stuff... -.-'

But don't tell her then? You just need to cut your hair in layers, that's no big thing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #86635 by xxsleazyheartxx
xxsleazyheartxx replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

mrbjoorn wrote:

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote: *ugh* I want to get my hair cut so i can tease it, but when i tell my mum about it, she starts to scream and stuff... -.-'

But don't tell her then? You just need to cut your hair in layers, that's no big thing?

No, it's not, but she would notice it... -.-' and sure she would notice it if i would tease it, and then it would'nt be nice after that... -.-'
she's very good at makin' up punishments that does'nt exist... -.-'

More
10 years 6 months ago #86673 by xxsleazyheartxx
xxsleazyheartxx replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
But i've decided to cut my hair, and i'm not gonna care about what mum thinks... I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE... and my mum should understand that...

More
10 years 6 months ago #86676 by mrbjoorn
mrbjoorn replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote: But i've decided to cut my hair, and i'm not gonna care about what mum thinks... I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE... and my mum should understand that...

Well how lovely.

More
10 years 6 months ago #86677 by mrbjoorn

Crashcrueroxx wrote: i wish i knew how peter gets his hair to stand up... like it the falling rain, and knokkk em down videos?

help peter? :) :lol:

Well, blond your hair a lot.
Cut it so you have short layers on where you want it big.
Use this tool (don't know the name on it in english, but krustång in swedish)
Tease it!! And have some hairspray, not too much...

http://www.bergaliden.se/prod_img/norma ... 95_jpg.jpg
this is the tool I'm talking about.

More
10 years 6 months ago #86681 by xxsleazyheartxx

mrbjoorn wrote:

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote: But i've decided to cut my hair, and i'm not gonna care about what mum thinks... I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE... and my mum should understand that...

Well how lovely.

yeah.. my mum's probably gonna think that too... x3
i'm sure she's gonna kill me, but i don't care anymore... i've already lost my contact with my parents, so it's okay if they start to hate me... :lol:
as long as they don't take my sunglasses... x3

More
10 years 6 months ago #86746 by ade
ade replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
blow dry your hair upside-down, works fine for me, i was the king of the street a couple of days ago, could stop watching my long and puffy hair in the glass reflections from the different stores, i was pure awesome!

More
10 years 1 month ago #89376 by xxsleazyheartxx
Yess! I finally got my hair cut in layers, so now i'm gonna go and tease it. :lol:
Got it colored blond with purple stripes... I like it, but when it gets wet is gets all curly n' stuff. :)

More
10 years 1 month ago #89480 by melodymarvelous
melodymarvelous replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

TwiggySleaze wrote: What is the best way to get it to poof out and tease right? Mine keeps falling flat no matter what I do, it won't stay up at all. I've tried so many different methods, but none of them work. Help! :lol:

i've got exactly the same problem.. :lol:
i just can't get it to stay straight, it just keeps falling down again..
too heavy hair maybe? :lol: x3

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds