Crashdiet

When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

More
11 years 4 months ago #76625 by twiggysleaze
twiggysleaze created the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
What is the best way to get it to poof out and tease right? Mine keeps falling flat no matter what I do, it won't stay up at all. I've tried so many different methods, but none of them work. Help! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #76634 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
It's like five other threads 'bout this.. search?

More
11 years 4 months ago #76635 by hanna rokk
hanna rokk replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

TwiggySleaze wrote: What is the best way to get it to poof out and tease right? Mine keeps falling flat no matter what I do, it won't stay up at all. I've tried so many different methods, but none of them work. Help! :lol:

try to wash your hair with just balsam next time. It gives the hair more volume. At least my hair. And the hair stands better if it's dirty :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #76637 by ace
ace replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
Saltwater spray, plus doing it over and over again, eventually you'll gradually damage your hair i.e making it easier to tease.. :lol:

More
11 years 4 months ago #76679 by alias
alias replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
I normally just backcomb it, then blast it with hairspray (pointed directly at the roots)...it doesn't always stay, so later in the day I'll have to go back and do it again.

it's especially fun to do in public bathrooms.haha. some little girl always stands there and stares at me, or I get a disapproving look from an old lady.haha

More
11 years 4 months ago #76682 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

Alias wrote: I normally just backcomb it, then blast it with hairspray (pointed directly at the roots)...it doesn't always stay, so later in the day I'll have to go back and do it again.

it's especially fun to do in public bathrooms.haha. some little girl always stands there and stares at me, or I get a disapproving look from an old lady.haha

haha same here :lol: where ever i go its always i have to shape my hair again and again in public toilets and always there's some old ladys who would better be there without my hair in front of the mirror :rolleyes:

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
11 years 4 months ago #76712 by hanna rokk
hanna rokk replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Alias wrote: I normally just backcomb it, then blast it with hairspray (pointed directly at the roots)...it doesn't always stay, so later in the day I'll have to go back and do it again.

haha same here :lol: where ever i go its always i have to shape my hair again and again in public toilets and always there's some old ladys who would better be there without my hair in front of the mirror :rolleyes:

I use to do my hair on the bus or on the train when I don't have time to do it at home. That's not always that popular

More
11 years 4 months ago #76746 by ade
ade replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
hairspray and wax and some teasing will do fine, and dont make it an afro, that is sometimes not sexy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #76748 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...

Jack Daniel's wrote:

And same here too! But at school when I'm trying to fix my hair, everybody starts whining about "stink" of hairspray... I love that smell of Proffs hairspray! :lol:

Gee, how I hate raining! It rained today too... that usually makes my hair flat. :rolleyes:

More
11 years 4 months ago #76757 by twiggysleaze
twiggysleaze replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
Thanks guys, I'll try some of these suggestions. :lol: I think that's awesome if people stare at you for doing your hair in the bathroom or trains, the people who stare know it's cool, they can't deny it, haha. ;)

More
11 years 4 months ago #76758 by alias
alias replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
hahha...I hate when it rains. I have naturally curly hair, so whenever I go to the trouble of straightening, backcombing, and hairspraying....the humidity causes my hair to get wavy... :rolleyes:

More
11 years 4 months ago #76764 by *bettina*
*bettina* replied the topic: When your hair is really thin, flat, and straight...
TwiggySleaze: If that's your haircut you'll never be able to tease yr hair.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds