Crashdiet

THE FUCK OFF THREAD

More
6 years 11 months ago #148140 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
I have to say I agree with the above. it's much more the people than anything else.
of course you have that "but you will grab a gun and kill somebody faster if you have some" issue, but i dunno...

I don't believe in restrictions really, be it drugs, guns, alcohol...
I'm more for learning how to handle these things and make them something normal, than let them be monsters nobody has any idea of how to use them...

alcohol is a good exemple actually. we esily, and cheap, have access to alcohol with 16+ years old, and sorry, but we can handle alcohol about a million times better than our scandinavian friends who have a hard time getting it even when 40 if its the wrong time and day of the week.

oh and on topic: fuck off to christmas and even more, fuck off to horrible christmas music -.-

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kraljosovina
  • Kraljosovina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Happy Go Lucky Me :D
More
6 years 11 months ago #148180 by Kraljosovina
Replied by Kraljosovina on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD

PrimalScream91 wrote: I've owned guns for quite a while, my whole family does, from pistols to assault rifles.

Why?

PrimalScream91 wrote: The gun issue is a huge problem in the states,

Yes it is.

PrimalScream91 wrote: however, even if they ban them, the ones that are already in circulation will not be removed from the system, the law cannot be retroactive. Those guns built before the ban will still be legal to own.

Really? That seems both very strange and stupid. However if it is as you say it would still be a huge step in the right direction.

PrimalScream91 wrote: That being said, there needs to be more restrictions placed on who owns guns.


Like what? Wouldn't it better if they just didn't own guns? So that there wouldn't have been over 140 school shootings in the United states of America.
So that this wouldn't have to be facts:

In 2008, 2,947 children and teens died from guns in the United States and 2,793 died in 2009 for a total of 5,740—one child or teen every three hours, eight every day, 55 every week for two years. Six times as many children and teens—34,387—suffered nonfatal gun injuries as gun deaths in 2008 and 2009. This is equal to one child or teen every 31 minutes, 47 every day, and 331 children and teens every week.

PrimalScream91 wrote: This issue doesn't revolve around guns its an issue about American society not being mature enough to handle firearms.

And how do you think that would be able to change? Since they haven't been able to learn/control the people in the last 300 years...
Som more facts on the matter:

Over one-third of all homes in the USA contain guns, and despite continuing educational efforts, the majority of these guns are kept loaded, unlocked and potentially accessible to children. Research indicates that if a gun is stored in a home, the risk of homicide increases threefold and the risk of suicide increases fivefold.
The United States has the highest rates of firearm-related deaths among industrialized countries, including homicide, suicide and unintentional deaths


PrimalScream91 wrote: All it takes is a look at history to know that it is possible for people to have guns and act mature with them.

American history? What history shows that countries with guns have less violence and deaths than countries "without"?

PrimalScream91 wrote: Look at Switzerlands gun laws. When they outlawed firearms in DC, violence went up.


"But the counterpoint to this argument is right there on American soil. The number of guns per capita is high here, too -- one Small Arms Survey found that there are 88 civilian-owned guns for every 100 people who live in the United States.
But unlike Switzerland, the United States has relatively high levels of violence. The difference shows that the connection between gun ownership and crime deterrence is tenuous at best."

DC...So you mean that you seriously believe that "without" guns in America, more people would be killed?

PrimalScream91 wrote: As a society we need to look at what our values are. American's feed of violence in the media, which proves to be a breeding ground for people like the gunman, because those sick, deranged, people know that they will be remembered for doing that. We will remember the name of the gunman but not those poor innocent children as sad as that it.

Weird, thats exactly how the media here in Sweden and probably most other countries handles it too. But still there has been over 140 school shootings in USA, and only 1 in Sweden.

mrs v. viper wrote: I have to say I agree with the above. it's much more the people than anything else.
of course you have that "but you will grab a gun and kill somebody faster if you have some" issue, but i dunno...


Sad to hear that. Especially weird since the facts speak so clearly...
Exactly, guns don't kill people...people with guns do.

mrs v. viper wrote: I don't believe in restrictions really, be it drugs, guns, alcohol...
I'm more for learning how to handle these things and make them something normal, than let them be monsters nobody has any idea of how to use them...


I believe that without restrictions it would be a mess, a bad mess.
Why do we need to know how to handle guns, when we don't want to use them. And handle drugs, really? Making heroin legal seems neccesary and good for society...

mrs v. viper wrote: alcohol is a good exemple actually. we esily, and cheap, have access to alcohol with 16+ years old, and sorry, but we can handle alcohol about a million times better than our scandinavian friends who have a hard time getting it even when 40 if its the wrong time and day of the week.


A million times better. Hmm, and still both Germany and Denmark who have this 16 year old limit and cheaper booze and on and on...are way worse than Norway, Sweden and Finland when it comes to alcohol related deaths. ( Alcohol related death chart )


Fuck off to nothing today, I don't feel like it :)

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • PrimalScream91
  • PrimalScream91's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • Dakota
More
6 years 10 months ago #148230 by PrimalScream91
Replied by PrimalScream91 on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
I typed another book as a response to your query but unfortunately it has disappeared.

here is the essentials:

I own guns because I enjoy shooting them, my family has a very large military history.
Shooting is a sport, even with "Assault Rifles"

Your facts are correct however gun deaths are actually fairly low on those lists

If we are all equal in the US Obamas family should not be protected by fully automatic weapons when he is trying to take away out SEMII-Automatic weapons

Our Government is severely violating our rights (more than just guns) and a time is coming where we will need to protect them
I will protect my rights, no one should be able to tell me that I cannot do that with a semi-automatic weapon.
They have no right to be telling me what to do with my guns, they cannot keep ours in the country

Obama fucked up! He tracked weapons and allowed them to move around the country freely, they were found in MEXICO (where guns are illegal, and rate of crimes is terrible) at scenes of terrible crimes.

There is too much police brutality in America
If guns were outlawed police would have guns, citizens would not

If they were outlawed/ banned
Criminals would stockpile arms and ammunition until they could rampage across the unprotected citizens

I don't trust out army/ police force to get anything done in a timely manner if a crisis were to break out I would rather be able to protect my family.

Peace sounds like a great thing but it's not going to happen in this society, with or without guns nothing will change.

This debate is a lot like the debate on religion, there is nothing that will be said that will make either one of us sway from our beliefs.

I just want people to do more research on the matter, more than looking at the negatives, look at the negatives in relation to other things (car wrecks, fucking tornados, etc)
There is more positive, heroic stories regarding firearms than negative you just dont hear about it. (Not sexy enough for the media)
A kid, home alone with his siblings wounded 2 intruders (who shot at him mind you) with his fathers gun, he did what he had to do to protect his family.

The reason people kill so much is because they want to be remembered, it is a fact. These mentally ill people know that in ten years their name will be known, not the names of the fallen.

America has a lot more problems than switzerland (corrupt politicians, out of control gang activity, a fucked court system) that allow criminals to get their hands on these firearms. The society is completely different because of these problems (it is considered the thing to be in a gang in the cities, FUCKING PROBLEM! And our government doesn't do shit)

Firearms are not the problem. Our governments terrible actions over the last century (especially in the last 30 years) are the problem, firearms are just showing these flaws in the system.

I respect your opinion on the matter, I really do, I just wish people would open their eyes to the world.

This is not a debate that will be won, I am hoping that we can put this behind us and get back to anticipating the release of TSP!

Light come
We’re back against the wall
Time won
We’re held in chainz at dawn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kraljosovina
  • Kraljosovina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Happy Go Lucky Me :D
More
6 years 10 months ago #148269 by Kraljosovina
Replied by Kraljosovina on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Well. I disagree with you on almost every point there as you might have guessed.
I think many of "your" (I have heard lines like these before countless times : " I will protect my rights, no one should be able to tell me that I cannot do that with a semi-automatic weapon." "Firearms are not the problem.") are just plain stupid. But that's my opinon.
I just can't understand how people can be so blind to what's right infront of them. People watching oscar winning "Bowling for Columbine" and going..."what was the problem?". It just baffles me in the most angry and sad way :S

Yes, let's skip this debate for now.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Fhina
  • Fhina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 10 months ago #148306 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Fuck off to Schwarzkopf who obviously do not sell live color xxl in Germany anymore ;____; They had my fave hair color and now I can't find anyrhing like that. Awesome...not -.-
You see, real first world problems...

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #148330 by Marcio Fakk
Replied by Marcio Fakk on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
fuck off the miss universe contest. what the good that this shit brings to the world?? humpf...the "owners of the world" could at the least change the name to miss earth or miss of the solar system. there's some people that have more ego than knowledge.

"I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be."

- Max Cady (De Niro), Cape Fear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #148332 by Marcio Fakk
Replied by Marcio Fakk on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD

PrimalScream91 wrote:

Kraljosovina wrote: Fuck off to the saying "Guns don't kill people"!


Agreed but at the same time Fuck off to those that say "if they were illegal then no one would get shot!"

michael moore would love to talk with you.

"I am like God, and God like me. I am as large as God, He is as small as I. He cannot above me, nor I beneath Him be."

- Max Cady (De Niro), Cape Fear.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ArySic
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • I sold my soul to R'n'R!
More
6 years 10 months ago #148358 by ArySic
Replied by ArySic on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Fuck off to all these posts and worries about the end of the world. I guess they didn't read Maya's update: "due to the announcement of Crashdiet's tour, we'll talk about it next year, maybe!".

Ok, serious now. Fuck off to fake people who come to you with a smile and then they want to backstab you.

A-Riot of Crashdiet Italian Street-team

CrashDiet Italian Street Team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #148421 by FailingBreath
Replied by FailingBreath on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Fuck off trains.. Wanted to see a friend for dinner tonight and now her train broke and she's stuck somewhere in the middle of nowhere and won't make it :(

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #148451 by Muckelz
Replied by Muckelz on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Fuck off this damn cold...I am unable to do anything (not even writing in proper english today) -.-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Fhina
  • Fhina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 10 months ago #148461 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Fuck off to that shit with my eyes. I just wanna put my contacts back and be finally able to see again...how shall I survive until 2nd of January and longer without seeing properly...

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Kraljosovina
  • Kraljosovina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Happy Go Lucky Me :D
More
6 years 10 months ago #148628 by Kraljosovina
Replied by Kraljosovina on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Fuck off to expensive clubs

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum