Crashdiet

THE FUCK OFF THREAD

More
11 years 4 months ago #78445 by sunny
Replied by sunny on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
fuck terroni !!!
only because he has the long and dark hair and only because it has the dreadlock it doesn't want to say that he is a bad person

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #78446 by foby
Replied by foby on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD

Alias wrote: GRRR.

my parents have took it upon themselves to set me up on a date....with a guy who likes rap music and has short hair.

NOT COOL! :evil:

...and he keeps calling my cell phone or leaving me text messages.

What?! You're 20 :O I mean, come on! Are you letting them decide who you're going to date? There's a riot in everyone...? Fight for your rights lady!

More
11 years 4 months ago #78447 by foby

my parents have took it upon themselves to set me up on a date....with a guy who likes rap music and has short hair.

What?! You're 20 :O I mean, come on! Are you letting them decide who you're going to date? There's a riot in everyone...? Fight for your rights lady!

More
11 years 4 months ago #78448 by foby

More
11 years 4 months ago #78451 by ?black_harmony?
Replied by ?black_harmony? on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD

Foby wrote:

can't you just be rude and very metal and tell him to fuck off XD?
or if he doesn't leaves you alone go on a date with him and really really embarass him. mostly, men have a very strong consiousness of their ego (expecially rappers -.-) so if a woman puts them in a bad light.... done, they'll insult you, maybe, but they'll leave you alone!

and sunny, just don't care... it's not like here in the north people looks at "different" people in a better way, even if there are many rockers, metalheads, punk and such...

anyway, my personal fuck off is to friends who don't have the guts o call police themself when a psychopat is after them, AND TO FRIENDS THAT AFTER RECIEVING SERIOUS MENACES DECIDE TO GO THE SAME TO A FUCKING GIG in another fucking city just beacuse they just HAVE to be proud -.-
and now I HAVE to call the police, cause they asked me, and of course who is that has to be worried about that silly little girl at the gig with the psychopath running around looking for her? but me, OF COURSE -.-

I'd eat aqnd alive frog if that would help me out of this situation... but I really don't feel like leaving those two alone -.-
at least one of them remained at home safe today (even if she doesn't want to call the police -.-)

More
11 years 4 months ago #78452 by sunny
Replied by sunny on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
i believe that this topic will be full of my comments :evil: :evil:
" no,you won't go to that concert! they have some faces from drug addicts "
:o c'mon mam ! you could find a best excuse...
i want understand where she see the faces from drug addicts... mah... I don't sincerely see it ... perhaps my mam has not seen ollie (he has an angelic face :twisted: )... ok next time I will go to the pooh's concert
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
a book is not judged by the cover

More
11 years 4 months ago #78457 by izak_acid
Replied by izak_acid on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

More
11 years 4 months ago #78459 by alias
Replied by alias on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
I actually ended up sending him a text message, "Please don't call or text me anymore. Thanks!"....It was really mean/rude of me, but I wasn't interested and I was uncomfortable. He seemed nice enough...but definitely not the type I am attracted to.

...yeah, I am 20- I think my parents get a real kick out of putting me in awkward situations. They did some of the same stuff to my older brother.

I should just tell them, "Hey...if you see any guys who look like Nikki Sixx or Michael Monroe- give him my number!"

Sorry this went off topic. I had to explain.

More
11 years 4 months ago #78460 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
:mod2:

More
11 years 4 months ago #78465 by alias
Replied by alias on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
sorry about that. I had to explain. :rolleyes:

I have a tendency to be off-topic at times.

More
11 years 4 months ago #78648 by night_princess
Replied by night_princess on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
Fuck Off Death.
Fuck Off Cancer.
Fuck Off Fucking Sadness.

More
11 years 3 months ago #78734 by andy83
Replied by andy83 on topic THE FUCK OFF THREAD
FUKK THIEVES!!!

On Wednesday my aunt's home was robbed and the took MY photo camera (i borrowed to my aunt for the weekend)

Fortunatelly, there was nobody at home during the robbery :rolleyes:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds