Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
7 years 10 months ago #139126 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic On Your Mind
Black Sabbath reunites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
7 years 10 months ago #139127 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
Oooh that clothingthing (dont know what its called, hahaha) was awesome : D In not very into motorhead though, but still, it looked awesome.

I just finished one arm on the sweater in knitting :lol: That means I just have the other arm and up from under the arms left. Done with the rest :lol: I have spent like.. one year on it. A friend finished hers in one week xD

• Melody..Marvelous
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • Melody Moonchild
More
7 years 10 months ago #139128 by Melody..Marvelous
Replied by Melody..Marvelous on topic On Your Mind
Aha, finally able to log in again. :lol:

I went to a Sepia gig today, it's a small Finnish band (folkmusic or something like that), not really my type of music.. But damn.. The music was just so THERE, it was flowing all through their bodies, and you could hear it in every note they took and see it in every move they made.
I also know the people from the band, they're leaders of the music camp I usually go to during summers..
Damn. Just damn.

And also, work ended today.. I wanna keep working at the bookstore.. I loved it so much. </3

Ever since I've been eight or nine I've been standing on the shoreline

More
7 years 10 months ago #139135 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind

Miss Obscene wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote: SOMEONE SPONSOR ME SO I CAN HAVE THIS PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Oh hell yeah!! :O where did you find this?

it's toxic vision. The designer is somewhat known in underground fashion and this is one of a kind handmade and probably long sold and probably did coost something around 300 $. Theres an etsy stors that is constantly half empty because it sells so fast::

www.etsy.com/shop/toxicvision

but one can look at more things to drool over here::

www.facebook.com/toxicvisionclothing
toxicvisionclothing.tumblr.com/

I don't like everythinh she does, but some are absolutely gorgeous. this vest tho.. seriously. FUUUUCK!!!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

• XiLaii
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
7 years 10 months ago #139137 by XiLaii
Replied by XiLaii on topic On Your Mind
Oh man! Some of her pieces that I've seen before are just so incredible!
Even if I could afford anything though, I'd never ever get into it :/ haha.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

• Kraljosovina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Happy Go Lucky Me :D
More
7 years 10 months ago #139141 by Kraljosovina
Replied by Kraljosovina on topic On Your Mind
Theses are Crazy, Crazy, CRAZY NIGHTS!!! :lol:

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
7 years 10 months ago #139143 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic On Your Mind
we'll probably move into a house somewhere outside of the city. this district is called Kartung. it belongs to Sinzheim, and Sinzheim belongs to Rastatt. (so you can imagine what the hell this is)
there's nothing in Kartung. I mean like NOTHING. not even a small supermarket ._.
and there's just one bus that's driving through. once per hour... nice. T_T
so it'll probably be like that: if I want to get home from school, I'll have to wait an hour until my bus will come. and I hate waiting -.-

but well. you can't always get what you want...

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
7 years 10 months ago #139146 by FailingBreath
Replied by FailingBreath on topic On Your Mind

Sandy Sikk wrote: we'll probably move into a house somewhere outside of the city. this district is called Kartung. it belongs to Sinzheim, and Sinzheim belongs to Rastatt.

A friend of mine comes from Rastatt.. but if this wasnt the case i wouldnt have heard of any of those places.. I grew up in a village in the middle of nowhere.. you just gotta try to make the best out of it and then get the fuck out as fast as you can!

On my mind: i havent been here for ages.. the login caused me trouble for some time and I was to lazy to keep trying :lol:
Now I just woke up and my only plans for the day are university stuff.. what a saturday :lol:

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
7 years 10 months ago #139149 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic On Your Mind

FailingBreath wrote:

Sandy Sikk wrote: we'll probably move into a house somewhere outside of the city. this district is called Kartung. it belongs to Sinzheim, and Sinzheim belongs to Rastatt.

A friend of mine comes from Rastatt.. but if this wasnt the case i wouldnt have heard of any of those places.. I grew up in a village in the middle of nowhere.. you just gotta try to make the best out of it and then get the fuck out as fast as you can!

haha this doesn't surprise me at all :lol:
and yeah you're probably right hehe ;)
I mean it's actually not that bad I guess. I'm just used to living central and having everything around me you know. here, I can reach my school, a shopping mall, some supermarkets and more things by foot. this won't the the case when I'll live in Kartung..

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
7 years 10 months ago #139156 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic On Your Mind
Been kinda depressed lately and woke up this morning feeling worse than ever. But when I finally got out of bed and looked out the window and saw the fog, I got in such a good mood :lol: Love fog! And it looks like it's going to snow. Not today maybe. But hopefully soon!

And I'm going to bake gingerbread cookies in a little while :) Wiiiee!
I just gotta keep myself busy until Paris. I miss everyone so much....

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
7 years 10 months ago #139157 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic On Your Mind
Someone just wrote this on Crash's Facebook:
"To Martin, London, Eric and Simon,
I want to sincerely apologize for the debocle that was The "All New" CAn Club. It's sad that we even have Mickey Mouse venues like that in my country. I've never seen such a travesty. Warmup show or not.....nobody should ever have to push thru a show like that. What a joke!!!! Was really nice that all those kids sat and waited for you guys though. Hope they were still there when you finally made your way to the van. That's what it's all about. Unfortunately I had to jet out of there or I woulda fell asleep drivin'. Can't wait for tonight!!!! It's gonna make it all better."

Well, hope that it goes better for the guys tonight :) Hopefully it wasn't so bad last night as it sounds like. I'm sure that the guys are thrilled to be in the U.S. no matter what and that they are trying their best to make the most of it.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
7 years 10 months ago #139158 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
A horse ran of to McDonalds today, of all places. Guess it was hungry, haha. Kinda scary though, it ran of with sulky and everything, out on the road. Hit seven cars on its way, but luckily, nobody got hurt.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.569 seconds