Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
7 years 11 months ago #134193 by fizzy
fizzy replied the topic: On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote:

Marmetal wrote: This world is seriously going to hell.

Yeah I've honestly thought a lot about the apocalypse lately. It won't be an earth quake or a tsunami wave, it will be mankind. Hopefully we'll just extinct ourselves so that the speicies that aren't mentally insane can continue living like they once used to.

Yes, I agree with you Caroline. People are going insane, with every year it just gets worse. It's fucked up :|.

it doesnt get worse, you only get older and realize understand the environment which sourrounds you

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #134197 by skidrozes
skidrozes replied the topic: On Your Mind
^ That. If anything the whole situation and how it repeats every few years has taught me that nothing ever changes.

I agree with you lot, it's just pathetic. To me, jumping on the bandwagon of one man being shot (that you don't give a shit about anyway) as an excuse to fuck shit up is the same as not having a cause. I say this as a punk rocker, this is bloody ridiculous and I wish people would stop getting hurt. I believe there are situations where similar behaviour is justified, I'm not anti-protest or anything, but in this case it's about as dumb as humanity can get.

.. Bang Yo' Head! Metal Heath'll Drive Y' Mad ..

More
7 years 11 months ago #134201 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: On Your Mind
From what I can gather, there was a pretty epic cleanup operation in London today and there have been rumours of trouble breaking out everywhere but nothing seems to have happened - there are just a lot of Police around city and town centres. The live news feed is only showing repeated footage from yesterday and interviews from MPs and people today. Listening to people trying to justify what's happened gets old VERY quickly indeed. From what I heard on the radio earlier, they can't even confirm that it was related to the shooting of that one man. but then again, there are millions of rumours and stuff flying around all over the place and it's so hard to know the truth from the bullshit. Everything seems calmer so far tonight & I hope it stays that way :).

Also, thanks for the kind words about the drawing; I forgot that I posted it before I found out about this mess. D:

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
7 years 11 months ago #134212 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: On Your Mind

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

Marmetal wrote: People are going insane, with every year it just gets worse. It's fucked up :|.

it doesnt get worse, you only get older and realize understand the environment which sourrounds you

Maybe you're right, I realize that with time I get more and more negative about things and reality.

More
7 years 11 months ago #134235 by leathurrebel423
leathurrebel423 replied the topic: On Your Mind
Been away for a few days in an irrational rage over everything and anything, never taking it out on anyone who doesn't deserve it of course. Anyway, i'm hoping all the forum members residing in Britain are safe, ok and haven't been set on by angry rioters? Also thinking about learning to speak German, anyone have any advice about that? I've always wanted to go see parts of Europe and of course Germany is a sizable part of European history.

More
7 years 11 months ago #134236 by Tazzy
Tazzy replied the topic: On Your Mind

leathurrebel423 wrote: Been away for a few days in an irrational rage over everything and anything, never taking it out on anyone who doesn't deserve it of course. Anyway, i'm hoping all the forum members residing in Britain are safe, ok and haven't been set on by angry rioters? Also thinking about learning to speak German, anyone have any advice about that? I've always wanted to go see parts of Europe and of course Germany is a sizable part of European history.

I don't know if this will help, but if you find a german version of a favorit song of yours, listen to it over and over again and you could learn a little bit of german in that way? I learnt an entire song in spanish.... It's kind of stupid, i know, but it worked for me... Probably won't help you very much though? :/

“Each and every one of us has a fire that burns inside us and they can try like hell to put out that flame, but as long as in our minds we know who we are meant to be, they don’t stand a chance."

More
7 years 11 months ago #134252 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind

leathurrebel423 wrote: Also thinking about learning to speak German, anyone have any advice about that? I've always wanted to go see parts of Europe and of course Germany is a sizable part of European history.

If you knew Norwegian I could teach you how to speak German. A friend said that you just speak Norwegian and add "ge" in front of everything, and then you speak German. Haha.

More
7 years 11 months ago #134256 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: On Your Mind
Fuckin hate all those people in the riots, how can people do shit like this?

More
7 years 11 months ago #134257 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: On Your Mind
izze, sorry to hear man, must be so terrible :/ ..is all the shit still going on? i hear it's getting less now

More
7 years 11 months ago #134258 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: On Your Mind
it has never been harder to leave any place :(
I'm "home" and I fucking hate it.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
7 years 11 months ago #134267 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: On Your Mind
I walk in my room and I say "fuck" to myself because things are going wrong :|.

gothMINd wrote: izze, sorry to hear man, must be so terrible :/

He was being ironical? :P

mrs v. viper wrote: it has never been harder to leave any place :(
I'm "home" and I fucking hate it.

I had the same feeling when I came back home from Italy in April, where I've seen CRASHDÏET, I got sick and depressed immediately :/.

More
7 years 11 months ago #134269 by gothMINd
gothMINd replied the topic: On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: He was being ironical? :P

wait, what? ..now i feel lost, great! :/

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.544 seconds