Crashdiet

On Your Mind

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
8 years 4 months ago #133682 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind
^ Hope you will enjoy it here Sandy :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 4 months ago #133683 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic On Your Mind
of course I will :)
coz I have my guitar, good beer and good food, hehe. :lol:
EDIT: and not to forget my cousins who like Crashdiet, so I have someone to talk to :P

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
8 years 4 months ago #133684 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: But doenst it seem that especially muslim and middle eastern people cause the most problems?

I'm not sure. Sure you hear that alot, but I think they mainly cause this kind of problems here, speaking of germany and the surrounding countries (especially thinking about france and belgium aswell) maybe it's a central european thing, which ofc we hear loads of but I can imgaine it's different in other parts of the world.
Maybe because middle eastern people immigrate to europe when they immigrate mostly? Or they cause more problems here than elsewhere because the cultural distance is even bigger here than elsewhere.... Then again... all the terror, and so many conflicts down there (than again asia has that too I think, they just cover it better, or africa aswell)... maybe they have a higher conflicht potential than others... The question is why.

and is anyone here up for a chat? we didnÄt had that for a while... but not many people are online so I won't give

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 4 months ago #133688 by gothMINd
Replied by gothMINd on topic On Your Mind

mrs v. viper wrote: and is anyone here up for a chat? we didnÄt had that for a while...

soo.. where were you XD

More
8 years 4 months ago #133689 by anselbrent

• leathurrebel423
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Restless Gypsy
More
8 years 4 months ago #133690 by leathurrebel423
Replied by leathurrebel423 on topic On Your Mind

mrs v. viper wrote:

P. fizzy Suxx wrote: But doenst it seem that especially muslim and middle eastern people cause the most problems?

I'm not sure. Sure you hear that alot, but I think they mainly cause this kind of problems here, speaking of germany and the surrounding countries (especially thinking about france and belgium aswell) maybe it's a central european thing, which ofc we hear loads of but I can imgaine it's different in other parts of the world.
Maybe because middle eastern people immigrate to europe when they immigrate mostly? Or they cause more problems here than elsewhere because the cultural distance is even bigger here than elsewhere.... Then again... all the terror, and so many conflicts down there (than again asia has that too I think, they just cover it better, or africa aswell)... maybe they have a higher conflicht potential than others... The question is why.

and is anyone here up for a chat? we didnÄt had that for a while... but not many people are online so I won't give

I think you're definitely right, Viper. Europeans appear to be MUCH more accepting of others/peoples beliefs than say Australians or many Americans, just by the people I know my general oppinion of most European people is a friendly and laidback culture, and when the Islamic people come into those countries they aren't used to seeing things this way and think it's bad since it's so radically different from the way they've been brought up. In Australia, people don't like to admit it and often act like it doesn't exist, but racism is a pretty big problem here, as soon as someone says somthing distasteful a lot of people will hypocritically jump on them and scapegoat them so they don't look bad themselves. The general consensus among people I know is: "We shouldn't allow asylum seekers/refugees into our country" and I somewhat agree, I think we should attempt to help fix the problems in their country, instead of allowing some of the individuals to bring those problems here.

On my mind: trying to organise a horse for my year 12 formal hahahaha.

More
8 years 4 months ago #133692 by FailingBreath
Replied by FailingBreath on topic On Your Mind
Right now i'm pretty annoyed by a friend of mine... she's complaining that i didn't answer a question she messaged me immediatly.. Sorry that i want to take some time to answer questions that can't be answered with a few words -.-

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 4 months ago #133693 by Sandy Sikk
I'm packing my bag.
I hate packing bags coz there's always something I forget to pack... :lol:

you're north of heaven

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 4 months ago #133695 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic On Your Mind
Just woke up... lol.... 2 in the afternoon.
Ah well, the rest of the day will be spent by the computer to follow the memorial service in Sweden (live from Stockholm). It starts in a few hours. Until then I will do some boring shit likee laundry...

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 4 months ago #133698 by Sandy Sikk
my canary died :(
it's weird, I saw him jumping around just one hour ago... :/

you're north of heaven

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 4 months ago #133699 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic On Your Mind
Aww I'm sorry Sandy :( pets means a lot

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 4 months ago #133700 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind
21-23 seems to be the ultimate and only age for a "What the hell am I going to do with my life"-crisis.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds