On Your Mind

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 1 month ago #133633 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic On Your Mind

leathurrebel423 wrote: and to be honest I don't see how that is a problem, as long as those refugees attempt to learn the language and contribute to the society (that's the problem here unfortunately, a large majority of muslim/any kind of refugees and asylum seekers refuse to learn English or get a job and just bludge off our welfare system, then have the audacity to say that we're intolerant of there beliefs the minute someone says something bad about the situation.).

But that is exactly the problem!

I dont say everyone is the same, but especially in this race you find that kinda people.

I am a foreigner too and I had a warm welcome and nobody judged me here, in fact I live a much better live atm and I found friends I haven had in my native country. Therefore you shouldnt punish all foreign people. But I try to learn the languange, I try to fit in the system, I try to contribute to the society. Alot of especially jews and muslims dont do that, and then it becomes a problem and if you ask me those people are better off then. Of course you dont have to kill them but send them back where they come from.

its a very sensible topic in general

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #133634 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind
i think it just has to do with how different the culture you are immigrating in is from yours. as you said not anybody is the same but look at people who immigrate from here to arabia. why taking part of the prayer breaks if you can work instead? why wear the fitting clothes as a woman? a compromise is All what they could expect from as well often i think. or people who move to india. why learn hindi when they all speak english anyway? you can of course ask then why they come here in the first place but appearantly they seem to feel better here. i guess we arent really aware of how lucky we are to live here so maybe we cant see clearly why they come here and judging them becomes very easy. not that i think its okay to come here and not integrate i could do without little boys calling me whore myself i just think its a even more complexe problem as it seems because its global.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

• winwin1009
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Resident Cynic..
More
8 years 1 month ago #133642 by winwin1009
Replied by winwin1009 on topic On Your Mind
I'm in mixed moods ......My immediate family members had a huge fight today which started from a very small misunderstanding and I said some things which hurt a couple of them....I felt upset and bad about it later.....but that's in the past now.....
But on a happier note I did manage to make a Crashdiet fan out of a very good friend of mine....so the day wasn't a total waste! :)

And if you feel that you can't go on. And your will's sinkin' low
Just believe and you can't go wrong.
In the light you will find the road.

More
8 years 1 month ago #133645 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind

axl whïte wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote: i can't believe that that guy claims to be "innocent" aswell :( it all doesn't make sense. Ivy have you heard about your friends yet?

He never said he was innocent? He said it was cruel but needed :S...

I know he didn't said he hasn't done it, I meant that he plead innocent in front of court.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 1 month ago #133649 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic On Your Mind

Miss Obscene wrote: I haven't read the whole manifest yet, but apparently he thinks everyone who lives here in Scandinavia should have blond hair and blue eyes (haha yeah, cause that has everything with religion and culture to do... lol, dumbass).

Which part of the manifest does he say that?

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 1 month ago #133654 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic On Your Mind

axl whïte wrote:

Miss Obscene wrote: I haven't read the whole manifest yet, but apparently he thinks everyone who lives here in Scandinavia should have blond hair and blue eyes (haha yeah, cause that has everything with religion and culture to do... lol, dumbass).

Which part of the manifest does he say that?

As I said, I don't know. This is something that I've heard through someone who has read the manifest. That was exactly the reason why I said "I haven't read the whole manifest yet, but apparently......"
So I don't know if it did or not.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

More
8 years 1 month ago #133656 by FailingBreath
Replied by FailingBreath on topic On Your Mind
Today is the first time going out partying again after weeeeeks of studying.. can't wait!

~we're all victims of something, if only of the fact that we're alive~

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 1 month ago #133660 by fizzy

mrs v. viper wrote: i could do without little boys calling me whore myself

Yeah thats it. I am sure its not the majority of germans or western europeans in general. Its probably the majority of middle eastern people. I don't think it is right to move to a different country and trying to make it your own. Those people should be grateful to have the opportunity to live here (speaking of germany). And if then those minorities insulting the native people, (it doesnt matter in which country its also wrong to, as a german, insult indians in india) then there is something wrong with them. And I am not a racist, not at all, but hearing of such and seeing it myself gets me really really angry. But that is probably what they do best, to cause hatred and anger, thats why they always in a war.

But yeah the problem is not an easy one to solve.

• leathurrebel423
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Restless Gypsy
More
8 years 1 month ago #133671 by leathurrebel423
Replied by leathurrebel423 on topic On Your Mind

P. fizzy Suxx wrote:

mrs v. viper wrote: i could do without little boys calling me whore myself

Yeah thats it. I am sure its not the majority of germans or western europeans in general. Its probably the majority of middle eastern people. I don't think it is right to move to a different country and trying to make it your own. Those people should be grateful to have the opportunity to live here (speaking of germany). And if then those minorities insulting the native people, (it doesnt matter in which country its also wrong to, as a german, insult indians in india) then there is something wrong with them. And I am not a racist, not at all, but hearing of such and seeing it myself gets me really really angry. But that is probably what they do best, to cause hatred and anger, thats why they always in a war.

But yeah the problem is not an easy one to solve.

This is exactly the problem in Australia as well, police here don't even have the right to make a Muslim woman lower her burqa when they pull them over for speeding or for a random breath test, then when police ask parliament to address the problem they get called racist or religious bigots. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I was told that there was a campaign going on for seperate "Muslim States" where they govern their own laws, which i find ridiculous. Anywho, it isn't just Muslims that cause trouble, in the larger cities, Brisbane and Melbourne in particular, a lot of Asian teenagers immigrate over and start street gangs, my friends older brother actually got stabbed for his change outside Hungry Jacks one night.

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
8 years 1 month ago #133673 by fizzy
But doenst it seem that especially muslim and middle eastern people cause the most problems?

I dont make this up, you hear it from many different countries and thee behaviour of them seems always quite similar.

• leathurrebel423
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Restless Gypsy
More
8 years 1 month ago #133674 by leathurrebel423
Replied by leathurrebel423 on topic On Your Mind
The middle eastern people don't cause a large amount of problems here generally, but it makes a huge amount of people angry when they immigrate, bludge welfare and complain about being treated unfairly, I'd say, the most complained about thing in this entire country is people choosing not to speak English in public. My mate in Sweden told me that in Malmö a lot of Jewish people can't even walk the streets in some parts of the city safely with out the threat of being beaten, it's getting out of control and I think refugees should stay in there own country, the ones who can afford to leave are normally the ones most likely to improve their own country. Over here most problems are caused by stupidity, I see a lot of people my age acting like they're black and they come from Compton, and this makes them think it's ok to steal and stuff unfortunately, I will point my finger at what a stereotypically successful black person is here though "a gangsta rapper who had a hard life in gangs" somehow I don't call that very successful.

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 1 month ago #133680 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic On Your Mind
tomorrow night I'm gonna be on the way to Poland :)
can't wait for it!

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.548 seconds