On Your Mind

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 4 months ago #133595 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic On Your Mind
turbonegro is still the best, marmetal still havn't told me his age ;(

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #133597 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind
why didn't someone slap me yet? WHY on EARTH didn't I think of QR codes for our streetteam flyers before?! I can't believe what potential I just wasted :O gonna make new flyers tomorrow.

Why didn't I think of that..

the only question ofcourse is where to lead it. It should be somewhere where you can listen to the music, but myspace is out. reverbnation would work, but then you need to follow another half hidden link to get on their webpage, but I think it would be better if you got there immediatly.. but the songs download thing is only for members. hmm.
I might have a to write some mails....

EDIT: oh just noticed they have the reerbnation widget in the music section, problem solved :lol:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

• XiLaii
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
8 years 4 months ago #133598 by XiLaii
Replied by XiLaii on topic On Your Mind

ivy_deville wrote: My country is suffering under a terrible tragedy, and I don't know if I have lost any friends in the massacre yet.. I just feel so empty..

It's all so horrific. Hoping with everything you won't be hearing any more bad news.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 4 months ago #133599 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind
i can't believe that that guy claims to be "innocent" aswell :( it all doesn't make sense. Ivy have you heard about your friends yet?

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
8 years 4 months ago #133603 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
The whole thing is just wtf. Things like that happen in little Norway. I'm really glad no one I know is hurt or anything, even the things happened kinda close. Both of the places are like 45 minutes away, and that makes it really scary, that things happen so close. And when people I know says things about how they knew someone that was killed or hurt. That also makes it feel closer and more scary.

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 4 months ago #133605 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic On Your Mind

mrs v. viper wrote: i can't believe that that guy claims to be "innocent" aswell :( it all doesn't make sense. Ivy have you heard about your friends yet?

He never said he was innocent? He said it was cruel but needed :S...

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 4 months ago #133607 by Miss Obscene
Replied by Miss Obscene on topic On Your Mind

mrs v. viper wrote: i can't believe that that guy claims to be "innocent" aswell :( it all doesn't make sense. Ivy have you heard about your friends yet?

Nah he has admitted that he's the one who did. But he basically says that "if everyone just hears my side of the story, then ya'll will understand why I had to do it".
I hate that picture of him coming out of the court room, smiling... it's disgusting.

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• leathurrebel423
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Restless Gypsy
More
8 years 4 months ago #133615 by leathurrebel423
Replied by leathurrebel423 on topic On Your Mind
Just wondering, i'm normally oblivious to anything on the news and I won't find stuff on the internet unless I deliberately go looking, but what was this guys motive? Has it been stated, or was he just a batshit insane religious freak?

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
8 years 4 months ago #133618 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind

axl whïte wrote: turbonegro is still the best, marmetal still havn't told me his age ;(

You didn't ask? ;) And well I'm not hiding it, I'm 22 now :O.

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 4 months ago #133622 by Miss Obscene

leathurrebel423 wrote: Just wondering, i'm normally oblivious to anything on the news and I won't find stuff on the internet unless I deliberately go looking, but what was this guys motive? Has it been stated, or was he just a batshit insane religious freak?

His plan was to target "Arbetarpartiet". Basically to kill their politicians and young future politicians who thinks it's okay for muslims to live here. I haven't read the whole manifest yet, but apparently he thinks everyone who lives here in Scandinavia should have blond hair and blue eyes (haha yeah, cause that has everything with religion and culture to do... lol, dumbass). He wants to save the Scandinavian culture and to do that he must prevent that it gets mixed with other cultures. So everyone who thinks it's okay must die. To sum it all up, this idiot thinks he's doing us a favour. The only thing he regrets about that day is that he didn't have time to read his whole manifest in front of all the people he had killed.

(If I forgot to write anything about his motive, anyone is more than welcome to add it)

"You know what "normal" is..? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that.." - Ashley Purdy

• leathurrebel423
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Restless Gypsy
More
8 years 4 months ago #133624 by leathurrebel423
Replied by leathurrebel423 on topic On Your Mind

Miss Obscene wrote:

leathurrebel423 wrote: Just wondering, i'm normally oblivious to anything on the news and I won't find stuff on the internet unless I deliberately go looking, but what was this guys motive? Has it been stated, or was he just a batshit insane religious freak?

His plan was to target "Arbetarpartiet". Basically to kill their politicians and young future politicians who thinks it's okay for muslims to live here. I haven't read the whole manifest yet, but apparently he thinks everyone who lives here in Scandinavia should have blond hair and blue eyes (haha yeah, cause that has everything with religion and culture to do... lol, dumbass). He wants to save the Scandinavian culture and to do that he must prevent that it gets mixed with other cultures. So everyone who thinks it's okay must die. To sum it all up, this idiot thinks he's doing us a favour. The only thing he regrets about that day is that he didn't have time to read his whole manifest in front of all the people he had killed.

(If I forgot to write anything about his motive, anyone is more than welcome to add it)

Thanks for filling me in.

That is rather sickening, from what i've been told don't many native Norwegians have dark hair and pale skin anyway? As for the Muslim thing I wasn't aware that there was a large influx of refugees in Norway, Denmark and Finland, and to be honest I don't see how that is a problem, as long as those refugees attempt to learn the language and contribute to the society (that's the problem here unfortunately, a large majority of muslim/any kind of refugees and asylum seekers refuse to learn English or get a job and just bludge off our welfare system, then have the audacity to say that we're intolerant of there beliefs the minute someone says something bad about the situation.) there shouldn't be a problem... What this guy did doesn't make him any different from Al Qaeda terrorists, it would be disgusting for anyone to agree with his methods.

• Miss Obscene
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • CAROLINE
More
8 years 4 months ago #133625 by Miss Obscene
We do have a lot of foreigners here and mixed races. And I don't think it's anything wrong with that at all :) it's great!
Although I do think Sweden should stop the immigration here for a while. We have too many people wanting to come here now, so we're starting to run out of jobs and places for them to get good education. What's the use of bringing them here if we can't help them? We need to get the situation under control again, a lot of people think so. I just hope it happens soon.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.597 seconds