Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
11 years 4 months ago #74396 by night_princess
night_princess replied the topic: On Your Mind
I hate my new green hair...so tomorrow I've to pay a lot of money to look as someone normal again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #74400 by ***lotus***
***lotus*** replied the topic: On Your Mind
i don´t understand why i hear every day that there are young guys here in germany wich fight with innocent people (young,old,children)at the tube,allmost kills them and noone does anything against that!
:evil: :evil: :evil:
what does the politicians???ask if they should do something!!!
we´ll no.....................let them hurt and kill everybody!! :evil: :evil: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
you have to be afraid to go out with friends at the one second and in the next one you´re in hospital fighting for your life?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
wrong world!

More
11 years 4 months ago #74401 by sleazysixx
sleazysixx replied the topic: On Your Mind

***lotus*** wrote: i don´t understand why i hear every day that there are young guys here in germany wich fight with innocent people (young,old,children)at the tube,allmost kills them and noone does anything against that!
we´ll no.....................let them hurt and kill everybody!! :evil: :evil: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
you have to be afraid to go out with friends at the one second and in the next one you´re in hospital fighting for your life?!!?!?!?!?!?!?
wrong world!

those kind of things happen here too. everyday you can read bout it in the newspaper. that's fuckin' sick.
and those 'high placed' people who are supposed , and able, to do something about it don't give a shit, except if they get money for it. fuck them, if they're not able to do their bloody job propely so they should be fired and give their job for people who have better skill, and plus, a heart.

More
11 years 4 months ago #74402 by ***lotus***
***lotus*** replied the topic: On Your Mind

SleazySixx wrote:

***lotus*** wrote: i don´t understand why i hear every day that there are young guys here in germany wich fight with innocent people (young,old,children)at the tube,allmost kills them and noone does anything against that!
wrong world!

those kind of things happen here too. everyday you can read bout it in the newspaper. that's fuckin' sick.
and those 'high placed' people who are supposed , and able, to do something about it don't give a shit, except if they get money for it. fuck them, if they're not able to do their bloody job propely so they should be fired and give their job for people who have better skill, and plus, a heart.

you´re right!why don´t do the people who can do something do nothing?!!
oh yeah they have no hearts!it´s not them or thair familys so why should they care?!!
and i don´t understand the people who do bad things like that!!!what do they have on thair minds???we´ll i guess nothing! :evil: :rolleyes:
i couldn´t even go and kill a spider!!it´s a life too!!!

More
11 years 4 months ago #74403 by sleazysixx

***lotus*** wrote:

SleazySixx wrote:

wrong world!

you´re right!why don´t do the people who can do something do nothing?!!
oh yeah they have no hearts!it´s not them or thair familys so why should they care?!!
and i don´t understand the people who do bad things like that!!!what do they have on thair minds???we´ll i guess nothing! :evil: :rolleyes:
i couldn´t even go and kill a spider!!it´s a life too!!!

i don't know bout politicals in your country, but they seems to be like the swiss one, as long as they'll make cash, they will do something for it.
otherwise, they won't give a shit.
it's all about money anyway. :evil:
i won't say i couldn't kill a spider though loool :)

More
11 years 4 months ago #74966 by andy83
andy83 replied the topic: On Your Mind
Just 48 hours left to travel to Liverpool... So many things in my head : my best friend living there, the clothes I'm gonna wear, the Hardcore Superstar concert, the parties we're gonna play there, the Liverpool's weather... All these five days I'm gonna have there :lol:

Uh!! My heart is shaking so fastly!!!! I'm gettin' very nervous xD

Don't wanna wanna work. Just want to get the plane rite now!!!! :twisted:

More
11 years 4 months ago #74972 by *queen obscene*
*queen obscene* replied the topic: On Your Mind
I'm thinking about the boy I'm in love with..

More
11 years 4 months ago #74977 by night_princess
night_princess replied the topic: On Your Mind
Have a good time at Liverpool, Andy!!
Hope you enjoy there...

I'm thinking about work. I've to leave home in a few minutes and I don't want to go.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

More
11 years 4 months ago #74981 by sleazysixx
thinking about how much i hate my job :evil:

More
11 years 4 months ago #74985 by pinkblackzero
pinkblackzero replied the topic: On Your Mind
self loathing or something

More
11 years 4 months ago #75005 by alias
alias replied the topic: On Your Mind
I have a lot on my mind right now...

I am moving to Chicago next year.
I haven't told my parents yet.

More
11 years 3 months ago #75691 by pinkblackzero
pinkblackzero replied the topic: On Your Mind
can't believe this is finally happening...seems like I'll be getting my trainee job in gothenburg :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds