Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 1 month ago #162332 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: On Your Mind

May Lepard wrote: I cut my finger. :/

That's because of posting too much unnecessary stuff in here, your finger couldn't handle it anymore. Beware! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #162336 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:

Sheila wrote: I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

I can't really say I'm good at it but there is a certain possibility I already had to read it during my study, some texts are kind of common at unis I'd say... how boring :lol: Anyway, hit me up!

Do you know anything about Marilyn Friedman and Rosalind Hursthouse? I'm kinda going to compare them xD

Ooops... I'm afraid I do not :lol: So even if I came back here in time, I probably wouldn't help you anyway :/
How did you make it by the way? And how about your tattoo? Is it OK? That thing about opening it up sounded terribly, ew!

GunsNCrüeSWE wrote: I'm sitting in an apartment in California right now. Somehow I miss Sweden. The forests, the temperature, the mountains. Why am I homesick on a usual vacation? Well, they have fanta grape and record stores here.

Well, that's perfectly understandable. I miss Scandinavian mountains and forests too... Except that I'm Czech, haha. I loved both Sweden and Norway when I was there two years ago. Two weeks in a row almost without any rain, we felt like the sun was shining just for us :)

Sheila wrote: I'm getting ready for we love the 80s, its gonna be so awesome Wondering how many people that are gonna comment on my hair. "Ooh is it real? How do you do it? How long does it take? Can I touch it? Oh it feels like candy cotton!" haha, I always get that when I'm out. Its fun though

That's because your hair seems to deny the rule of gravity, dear. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you actually enjoy that attention :P

Marmetal wrote:

That's because of posting too much unnecessary stuff in here, your finger couldn't handle it anymore. Beware! :)

Very diplomatic, haha :P

More
5 years 1 month ago #162340 by NightFalling
NightFalling replied the topic: On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote:

Haha :lol: Well done!

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

More
5 years 1 month ago #162344 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote:

Sheila wrote:

Sheila wrote: I should really work on the paper, its philosophy, and I dont understand anything. So if anyone is good at philosophy, please help! haha.

I can't really say I'm good at it but there is a certain possibility I already had to read it during my study, some texts are kind of common at unis I'd say... how boring :lol: Anyway, hit me up!

Do you know anything about Marilyn Friedman and Rosalind Hursthouse? I'm kinda going to compare them xD

Ooops... I'm afraid I do not :lol: So even if I came back here in time, I probably wouldn't help you anyway :/
How did you make it by the way? And how about your tattoo? Is it OK? That thing about opening it up sounded terribly, ew!

I havent delivered it final yet, I'm waiting to get it back from the teacher with comments now, before I deliver it for real. Dont think its the best I've done, haha. The tattoo is okay! :lol: The, opening it up sounds soooos scary, so I hope that wont happen again xD

MissHurricane wrote: That's because your hair seems to deny the rule of gravity, dear. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you actually enjoy that attention :P

Yeah I kinda enjoy it, its fun :lol: But it can be too much xD

More
5 years 1 month ago #162364 by Judd
Judd replied the topic: On Your Mind
Today was a warm day :lol:

More
5 years 1 month ago #162385 by Judd
It's finally Friday, after a long and busy week :)

More
5 years 1 month ago #162387 by leveritt
leveritt replied the topic: On Your Mind
It's been quite some time since I was last on here, how is everyone? Hope you're all ok :)

More
5 years 1 month ago #162390 by Sheila
I just delivered a home exam I've been stressing soooo much with. Feels great :lol: Now I just have to pass a little test tomorrow, and I'll be done with philosophy!! woho. And then I just have to read for the history exam next week.

More
5 years 1 month ago #162395 by Judd
Tomorrow I going to a weekend travel , i'm excited :lol:

More
5 years 1 month ago #162398 by Sheila
I'm thinking about going to a rocky horror picnic in England.. sounds soooo fun, but sooo expencive :(

More
5 years 1 month ago #162407 by Judd
hard days...

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #162408 by Judd
Exams finished :lol: Hello holidays!!!!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds