Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 5 months ago #162131 by Stephanie
Replied by Stephanie on topic On Your Mind
Bored out of my mind

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • vilatichoslapka
  • Offline
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #162132 by vilatichoslapka
Replied by vilatichoslapka on topic On Your Mind
I'm 40 years old and growing my tooth. The pain is infuriating. :(
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by vilatichoslapka.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162140 by RHSIXX
Replied by RHSIXX on topic On Your Mind
Yesterday i recieved my Crashdiet tank top! :lol:

I got 2 free stickers with it and a guitar pick!
i can't thank them enough for this!
even got to talk a little with peter! :lol:
File Attachment:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162141 by May Lepard
Replied by May Lepard on topic On Your Mind
I loved the blouse. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162151 by Lady in Black
Replied by Lady in Black on topic On Your Mind
why must I have to whether to always do with nasty people ??
The people have fun to quarrel... also for trivial reasons ... nay (especially) ... :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162152 by Lady in Black
Replied by Lady in Black on topic On Your Mind
I need to make holiday :/ :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162158 by Judd
Replied by Judd on topic On Your Mind
I have been off-line a few days, many works in college and exams, luckily on Tuesday I can rest and return to spend more time here :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162180 by May Lepard
Replied by May Lepard on topic On Your Mind
I'll go back to studying for the test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162185 by katribear
Replied by katribear on topic On Your Mind
I've been so busy the last month that it would be so nice to take a break from my life and hibernate for a month or two. At least I've gotten rid off my insomnia... I've slept like a corpse the few hours I have had dedicated for sleep.

It seems that other people have been busy too, because the last month has been really quiet in here...?

Sheila wrote: I feel I look like a country singer once I put on light or blue jeans, haha.

I just bought blue jean skirt yesterday, and my husband was really against it. In his opinion, it made me look like a country singer. I bought the skirt anyway, because I liked it (if I like something, I don't really care what other people think about it. I just like to wear clothes that make me happy), and because I don't trust my husbands opinion (he thinks, that the only proper color for clothes is black). :lol:

Marmetal wrote: Weather got better, sun is shining, it's nice and warm so I went out of my dark cave for the first time in a couple of weeks. Result? Troubles and police, I'm so fuckin' reckless... Time to lock myself in again for a month or two.

:lol: I'm sorry for laughing - it must have been a really shitty experience for you - but that was funny.

Sheila wrote: Tattoo time today.. Uuugh :lol:

Jealous :P

MissHurricane wrote: University stuff is eating me alive, I don't have time for anything else than doing fucking worthless projects and writing my thesis in between... Oh damn. Something new here, guys? Hope you're all fine.

I must sound weird, but I'm actually jealous of your life too... ;) I miss university life!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • martinkrush
  • martinkrush's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
5 years 5 months ago #162188 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind

katribear wrote: It seems that other people have been busy too, because the last month has been really quiet in here...?


Not really, everyone was just waiting for you :P.

katribear wrote: I just bought blue jean skirt yesterday, and my husband was really against it. In his opinion, it made me look like a country singer. I bought the skirt anyway, because I liked it (if I like something, I don't really care what other people think about it. I just like to wear clothes that make me happy), and because I don't trust my husbands opinion (he thinks, that the only proper color for clothes is black). :lol:


I like your thinking :cool:. And your husband must be a poor man if he only likes black clothes :P.

katribear wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Weather got better, sun is shining, it's nice and warm so I went out of my dark cave for the first time in a couple of weeks. Result? Troubles and police, I'm so fuckin' reckless... Time to lock myself in again for a month or two.


:lol: I'm sorry for laughing - it must have been a really shitty experience for you - but that was funny.


Well, it wasn't nice for sure, heh. But it was my fault so I learned my lesson I guess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #162200 by katribear
Replied by katribear on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote:

katribear wrote: It seems that other people have been busy too, because the last month has been really quiet in here...?

Not really, everyone was just waiting for you :P .


Ha haa! :) I'm pretty sure that the consensus would be more under the line: "Oh shit, the bich who yaps on and on about insignificant things is back. Argh!" :P

It's funny how I can go on and on about meaningless things on the Internet, but in real life, I'm not the type of person who likes their own voice - I usually speak only if I have something important to say. Well, I guess the facelessness of the Internet lets us to be something we normally aren't!

That said, I'm going to follow in suit and yap little more. :P

Applying nailpolish is something I can't do! I'm pretty sure, that any guy who frequents on this forum can do a better job than I do. Today was my sons first day at school, so I wanted to have pretty hands that would have mached the rest of my pretty outfit (first thing on a busy morning wasn't probably the best time for it :( ). What I ended up having, looked like I had tried to make a tunnel through the Earth with my bare hands.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • martinkrush
  • martinkrush's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
5 years 5 months ago #162204 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind

katribear wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Not really, everyone was just waiting for you :P .


Ha haa! :) I'm pretty sure that the consensus would be more under the line: "Oh shit, the bich who yaps on and on about insignificant things is back. Argh!" :P


No, I don't think anyone in here thinks of you this way, don't worry ;).

katribear wrote: It's funny how I can go on and on about meaningless things on the Internet, but in real life, I'm not the type of person who likes their own voice - I usually speak only if I have something important to say. Well, I guess the facelessness of the Internet lets us to be something we normally aren't!


Yeah, I get your point here. In real life I'm the kind of person who can go on without talking to anyone for hours or even days, heh. And since the Internet is somewhat a part of "real life", same happens here :P.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.613 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum