Crashdiet

On Your Mind

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #161052 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind
On my mind is mostly... emptiness I feel lately. Also people who've been a part of my life, but they are not anymore. It's one of the most difficult months I can remember, also because of health. Everything was supposed to be different, in fact there's no progress what leads to lack of faith.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by martinkrush.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rebel_Ray
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Grevlingsjåfør
More
5 years 9 months ago #161056 by Rebel_Ray
Replied by Rebel_Ray on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: I'm thinking alot about my dad these days. He's been at the hospital since last monday (the 30th), so I'm really worried for him. He had a bleeding in the brain (i'm sure there is some fancy medical name for that), and after being treated for that, he got an infection :( Now we're just waiting for him to wake up.

I am thinking a lot about him and you my
dear Im Always Here for you My L ove. And in my heart I know he Will Make It And get Well. :lol: we're goin g to Make It trough this my. Love :lol:

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

• Rebel_Ray
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Grevlingsjåfør
More
5 years 9 months ago #161057 by Rebel_Ray
Replied by Rebel_Ray on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: I'm thinking alot about my dad these days. He's been at the hospital since last monday (the 30th), so I'm really worried for him. He had a bleeding in the brain (i'm sure there is some fancy medical name for that), and after being treated for that, he got an infection :( Now we're just waiting for him to wake up.

I am thinking a lot about him and you my
dear Im Always Here for you My L ove. And in my heart I know he Will Make It And get Well. :lol: we're goin g to Make It trough this my. Love :lol:

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

• Sarah
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Miss Candy
More
5 years 9 months ago #161065 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic On Your Mind
Back here once again :)
Posting from my phone is hard as hell, that why I barely disappeared and I just post when I am home and I got a stable connection....but I am in the mood tonight :) im gonna have exams at the end of the month, and insomnia is comin back togheter with loads of shit to study:| but hell yeah, this eve I had loads of shopping as well haha, and made an order from the store too!
It's been a while from the last time i wrote here, hope someone still remembers me haha
Things are getting better here, moving really helps! Especially when you meet someone special that makes every day worth to be remembered <3

• vilatichoslapka
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
5 years 9 months ago #161072 by vilatichoslapka
Replied by vilatichoslapka on topic On Your Mind
I have a problem sleeping. I can not sleep after the night shift. :-(

• vilatichoslapka
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
5 years 9 months ago #161105 by vilatichoslapka
Replied by vilatichoslapka on topic On Your Mind
The validity of my identity card ends. I do not like The Office and officials. :/

More
5 years 9 months ago #161113 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic On Your Mind
Haven't been here for a while, mostly because of the university stuff (it's quite hard to work on your thesis when your supervisor doesn't answer your e-mails and you can't even catch him in his office) and also because of some health problems... I'm living in fear of our "family curse" for the most of my adult life and last few weeks I'm really starting to freak out. Jesus christ... Anyway, I hope you're all good, guys! :)

Marmetal wrote: On my mind is mostly... emptiness I feel lately. Also people who've been a part of my life, but they are not anymore. It's one of the most difficult months I can remember, also because of health. Everything was supposed to be different, in fact there's no progress what leads to lack of faith.

*Hug*
Hang in there dear, you'll make it through, I believe in you... But you already know that ;)

Sarah wrote: Things are getting better here, moving really helps! Especially when you meet someone special that makes every day worth to be remembered <3

Now that's something I wanted to hear, haha! Congratulations I guess...? :P :lol:

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
5 years 9 months ago #161121 by martinkrush
Sorting out the tour photos...

More
5 years 9 months ago #161133 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic On Your Mind
www.blabbermouth.net/news/motley-crues-f...t-from-alice-cooper/

HOLY COW!!!
Still not officialy confirmed but everyone who watches Crüe's fb page knows that SOMETHING is going to be announced soon. If this is true, I really hope there will be some european dates!

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
5 years 9 months ago #161135 by martinkrush
If that's the case, Mötley should be supporting Alice Cooper because without him they wouldn't even exist, heh.

More
5 years 9 months ago #161136 by Judd
Replied by Judd on topic On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote: www.blabbermouth.net/news/motley-crues-f...t-from-alice-cooper/

HOLY COW!!!
Still not officialy confirmed but everyone who watches Crüe's fb page knows that SOMETHING is going to be announced soon. If this is true, I really hope there will be some european dates!

I can't wait to see them! >_<

More
5 years 9 months ago #161137 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: If that's the case, Mötley should be supporting Alice Cooper because without him they wouldn't even exist, heh.

*whispers* Boiwe... They would exist because of Bowie... *whispers*

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.547 seconds