Crashdiet

On Your Mind

• vilatichoslapka
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
5 years 8 months ago #160961 by vilatichoslapka
Replied by vilatichoslapka on topic On Your Mind
The year 2013 was bad enough for me. Hopefully 2014 will be better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hertsi88
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • Hertsi
More
5 years 8 months ago #160964 by Hertsi88
Replied by Hertsi88 on topic On Your Mind
I quess this is somebodys facebook page.

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
5 years 8 months ago #160966 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic On Your Mind
My head has been hurting ever since I woke up and it still does. jfc

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 8 months ago #160968 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic On Your Mind
I seriously consider moving to Berlin. I'm so sick of everything that is the swedish society.

• vilatichoslapka
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
5 years 8 months ago #160969 by vilatichoslapka
This year did not start too well for me.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160972 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic On Your Mind
Online again after a while, these last few weeks were simply too exhausting. I miss some of my friends and even some people who disappeared from here. I'm not a member of this forum for so long but it used to be different half a year ago, now it looks like almost everyone lost interest (except for the "facebook-like" updates here I don't like so much). Damn :(

izzie wrote: I seriously consider moving to Berlin. I'm so sick of everything that is the swedish society.

Some example? I'm actually planning moving to Stockholm after I finish the university (hopefully) this spring/summer, hah... Everything seems better than living here in Czech Republic.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160975 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote:

izzie wrote: I seriously consider moving to Berlin. I'm so sick of everything that is the swedish society.

Some example? I'm actually planning moving to Stockholm after I finish the university (hopefully) this spring/summer, hah... Everything seems better than living here in Czech Republic.

Well, to summarize some of it:

- You basically can't say anything or have an opinion about anything without instantly getting put in a context that you often don't want anything to do with.
- The right-wing government keep struggling to lower taxes on the behalf of elder people, sick people and first and foremost, the children. They also keep adding totally incompetent people to their office.
- Racism is growing stronger for each day. The anti-immigrant party that is in the parliament right now is expected to get about 10% of the votes in our next election this fall. I do not want to live in a country where every tenth person support this.
- Caring about other people, especially people that you don't know, seems to have become a political standing point instead of something that you get with you from birth.
- There are suggestions that you will get grades in school from the age of eleven. I'm thinking alot of my future kids right now and I don't want them to grow up in a country where you are judged basically from right when you are able to think for yourself. You can ruin your whole life by misbehaving when you are eleven years old. If you get bad grades by that age chances are that you won't be willing to pick up for the future and then you won't get any higher education, and therefore no better work. You will be frozen out right from the start of your life.

Even the left-wing party with a reasonable chance to win the election are right-winged if you compare to other countries. Recently they even agreed to be able to work together with a right-wing party just to get to form a government. That's an enormous betrayal to the people in this country.

Well, there is a shitload of more things that is wrong in this country. This was only the political end of it.

Maybe similar patterns could be found in any country but I'm still hoping that is not the case. I just feel like I'm stuck in a pattern that I want to get out of as soon as possible. I feel so strangeled.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to move here.

• vilatichoslapka
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
5 years 8 months ago #160985 by vilatichoslapka
Satisfaction. I caught everything that was planned today. Uff

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #160986 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic On Your Mind

izzie wrote:

MissHurricane wrote:

- You basically can't say anything or have an opinion about anything without instantly getting put in a context that you often don't want anything to do with.
- The right-wing government keep struggling to lower taxes on the behalf of elder people, sick people and first and foremost, the children. They also keep adding totally incompetent people to their office.
- Racism is growing stronger for each day. The anti-immigrant party that is in the parliament right now is expected to get about 10% of the votes in our next election this fall. I do not want to live in a country where every tenth person support this.
- Caring about other people, especially people that you don't know, seems to have become a political standing point instead of something that you get with you from birth.
- There are suggestions that you will get grades in school from the age of eleven. I'm thinking alot of my future kids right now and I don't want them to grow up in a country where you are judged basically from right when you are able to think for yourself. You can ruin your whole life by misbehaving when you are eleven years old. If you get bad grades by that age chances are that you won't be willing to pick up for the future and then you won't get any higher education, and therefore no better work. You will be frozen out right from the start of your life.

Even the left-wing party with a reasonable chance to win the election are right-winged if you compare to other countries. Recently they even agreed to be able to work together with a right-wing party just to get to form a government. That's an enormous betrayal to the people in this country.

Well, there is a shitload of more things that is wrong in this country. This was only the political end of it.

Maybe similar patterns could be found in any country but I'm still hoping that is not the case. I just feel like I'm stuck in a pattern that I want to get out of as soon as possible. I feel so strangeled.

Well, from my point of view it's still much better than here, except for the fact we are in the opposite situation with government. There is no right wing. The Upper House is ruled by communists (WTF?!), the Lower House by political movement formed by one of the biggest czech mafia members who is currently charged for collaboration with former communist secret police. They are not even a proper political party, yet they won elections two months ago.
Children here get grades from the age of 6/7 (depends when they start going to school) and the quality of education (mainly academical) is without any exaggeration catastrophic.
Caring about other people never was one of the best czech qualities, we are pussies who snitch on the others right away if there is chance for ANY profit...
Can't say much about the situation with immigrants, this topic is not so actual here, but once again we have quite opposite problem with racism. It's too complicated and complex to explain it in only few sentences but in the nutshell - the situation with gypsies grew so bad last 20 years in this country that we are on the edge of pogroms (it actually happened few times this year in some smaller cities!).

When I compare it to Scandinavia, it still looks better than this rotten hole, haha. I've been there only once in my life and people seemed to be way more friendly than here, even to me as a foreigner. I can't say the same about Germany, especially Berlin, but I'm not here to judge from only few one or two weeks trips of course.
I'm afraid there is no decent place in Europe left, every time I get into some deeper conversation about this topic with some of my friends from other countries, I hear the same...
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by MissHurricane.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160987 by trash.queen
Replied by trash.queen on topic On Your Mind

izzie wrote:

MissHurricane wrote:

don't move to germany, if you're already thinking about your children.
i don't wanna scare you, but it's a mess here.

- you won't get any rent later, if you're not saving money when you start to work. our generation will be struggling with the upcoming poverty of elder people.

- the children are getting already grades in elememtary school at the age of 8/9. after the 4th class with 10/11 years the class will be splitted up and everyone will go to another school. there are 3 different types of school and it's really nonsense to split the kids after just 4 years of school.

- our "new" government is really crap. our Bunderkanzlerin is doing nothing, won't get forward, the education system has no money, cause the government is cutting down all the money. my university for example has just the half of the budget they used to have before and they have to keep everything still up, 'cause they can't throw out all the students there. it's really hard.
part of the government is trying to get votes from the racists and that's a really worse case, if you know the history of germany. also the right winged party is in some of the state parliament (for example in some regions of the old East Germany).

people in my generation are thinking to moving away from germany, bacause it's getting worse her
no joke =/
i mean, i don't wanna scare you, but at the moment there ist almost no difference to sweden at all!

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
5 years 8 months ago #160988 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic On Your Mind
^ yeah, true that! these are some good and important points (and my opinion exactly as well)
those are topics I discuss quite often, and sometimes these discussions get pretty heated beause it makes me kind of angry that some people don't seem to understand that those are important issues. it's like they don't want to hear the truth.

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

• Hertsi88
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
  • Hertsi
More
5 years 8 months ago #160989 by Hertsi88
Replied by Hertsi88 on topic On Your Mind
My i saved the tour shirt still have not arrived. i have to say that im disapointed.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.744 seconds