Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 3 months ago #160508 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: On Your Mind

vilatichoslapka wrote: I want a tattoo... but I'm afraid it will be very painful.


Well, it's definitely the not the most pleasant thing on the Earth but not so terrible how it may sound or look ;) And it depends. Outlining is usually less painful then shading, black ink hurts less than colours and the place where you want to have it is important too. In general - if there are no or almost no muscles, just skin and bone, it hurts a lot, on arms, thighs etc. it's quite OK ;) I'm sure you would make it, there are much worse things than getting a tattoo, haha.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160509 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote:
Well, it's definitely the not the most pleasant thing on the Earth but not so terrible how it may sound or look ;) And it depends. Outlining is usually less painful then shading, black ink hurts less than colours and the place where you want to have it is important too. In general - if there are no or almost no muscles, just skin and bone, it hurts a lot, on arms, thighs etc. it's quite OK ;) I'm sure you would make it, there are much worse things than getting a tattoo, haha.

Of course you're right.... :) I'm a coward... :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160510 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind
Yeah I think the placing definately has something to say. I took a tattoo with my friend. I took mine on the thigh, and she took a little over the ancle. She didnt complete, because it hurt so bad. We were being tattooed at the same time, in different rooms, so her tattoo guy came into my room and talked to my tatto guy, nearly panicing because she just cried xD So she was done much earlier than me, and she + some friends came into my room. I was nearly sleeping, cause it didnt hurt at all. xD But I've got a couple of kgs extra, and some of them are on my tighs, so I guess thats the reason :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160511 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: On Your Mind
Ankle must have been bad, hah. More muscles - less pain. So the worst things ever are definitely ankles, knees, elbows, spine etc. I have my tattoo partially over my lower ribs and it was awful, haha. I was so afraid it would gonna hurt most on the belly but not, ribs were pure hell :lol: But I made it in one three hours session so everybody else can too xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160512 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind
It wasnt right on the ancle, but it hurt so bad she had to go back later to finnish it xD I've heard that ribs are awful.

on my mind: i should to something else than sit here and eat cheez doodles. For example take a shower, eat some food and study. xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160513 by NightFalling
NightFalling replied the topic: On Your Mind
RIP Paul Walker :( Now I´m sitting here and cry...

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160514 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote: Ankle must have been bad, hah. More muscles - less pain. So the worst things ever are definitely ankles, knees, elbows, spine etc. I have my tattoo partially over my lower ribs and it was awful, haha. I was so afraid it would gonna hurt most on the belly but not, ribs were pure hell :lol: But I made it in one three hours session so everybody else can too xD

I'm thinking of a small tattoo on calf. I'll find the courage. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160515 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: On Your Mind

NightFalling wrote: RIP Paul Walker :( Now I´m sitting here and cry...

It is very sad when young people die....R.I.P. Paul!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160520 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: On Your Mind
Oh damn, I became so lazy writing in here. Or well, I became lazy in general.
Soon holiday and time for fun stuff, or better energy for it.

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160523 by Chardonaytje
Chardonaytje replied the topic: On Your Mind
Im laughing and crying on the same time pffff this day could get worser :(

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160527 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: On Your Mind
my dad has to go to a special hospital for a rehab because of his heart problems.. but it's over the holidays :(
why couldn't they send him to this rehab later?

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #160530 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: On Your Mind
Of course there's a storm/hurricane coming on thursday, when I'm going to a concert. I don't hope the trains will be cancelled :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum