Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #160473 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote: Good luck, Sandy, and don't worry, you're gonna make it. Everyone does, it's not such a big deal as they tell you. I had my finals in spanish and I passed, even though I'm definitely not the most clever thing on the Earth, haha.

thanks! yeah I think I'll make it too, but it seems like too much to learn but I know it's gonna work out in the end. it always does, with the right preparation :)

@laj91: thanks!

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Sandy Sikk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #160476 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: On Your Mind
here i am, stealing some wifi connection from university haha :lol:
All going fine, but the fact that this morning i had a class at 8.30 and i woke up at 8.30. LOL

More
5 years 6 months ago #160479 by Mz. Hyde
Mz. Hyde replied the topic: On Your Mind

Sarah wrote: All going fine, but the fact that this morning i had a class at 8.30 and i woke up at 8.30. LOL

Haha, been there, done that! Sometimes I think your body is protesting when these things happen xD

Just realized that I never posted or even finished my review on The Demo Collection... Someday, when school is less busy I'll do it! Way too much going on right now.

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

More
5 years 6 months ago #160484 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: On Your Mind
today I realized that my body can't handle stress too well anymore :/
in the last ~5 weeks I had more headaches and was sick more often than in 2011 for example.
well, I guess it's not only stress, but mental health in general too.. I've been feeling a lot worse again this year, and those mental health issues combined with even more stress, pressure and whatnot, I think, might result in major problems..

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
5 years 6 months ago #160488 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: On Your Mind
You know what makes me sickest about all these Ian Watkins rape charges and pedophiles in general is how they bring out peoples shit side... Like so many of us have discussed over and over how we think death sentence is wrong, no matter what, because it is WRONG!!! simple as that, and now I have to see my friends wishing the most horrible deaths upon this man. I don't know if this is naive of me or just wrong and ignorant, but that makes me way more sad than his actual crimes. I'm always shocked to rad those "he should be hanged" comment on whatever articles about murderes, terrorists and paedophiles, but seeing my friends do it is completely discuraging and horrible.

I really don't want to talk to any human being for a year or so now, when you all are just sick and evil creatures anyways.

I dunno. I guess if this would have happened to my favourite band I would react in the same way just because I had to rent about it, but this is coming also from people who were only medi into them like myself...

I dunno, but this whole thing is so hard, lostprophets used to be a pretty big deal for us back then..

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 6 months ago #160490 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: On Your Mind
Anna: I'd say that people can think anything about how would they act in some situation if they're talking about it in general but once they are dealing with a specific, concrete person/problem/whatever, the reality is often goddamn different... For many people is almost impossible to don't get involved in this "I know it is bad but he is such a monster he would deserve it" way of thinking.
But hey, I'm definitely not defending them. Wishing someone's death is always wrong, no matter what. I have my own 2 years old experience with that I'm really, really not proud of and I believe that I'm going through "well deserved" shit right now because of it... Karma works.

More
5 years 6 months ago #160497 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: On Your Mind
My computer speakers died today, so I have to find some new :( It isn't easy

More
5 years 6 months ago #160498 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind
I bleached my hair today, but somehow I missed a spot. Gaaaah. xD So I have to do it again tomorrow, lets just hope it wont fall off xD

More
5 years 6 months ago #160499 by NightFalling
NightFalling replied the topic: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: I bleached my hair today, but somehow I missed a spot. Gaaaah.

That´s why I´m like: "Muuuum, would you help me?" everytime I dye my hair :lol:

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

More
5 years 6 months ago #160501 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind

NightFalling wrote:

Sheila wrote: I bleached my hair today, but somehow I missed a spot. Gaaaah.

That´s why I´m like: "Muuuum, would you help me?" everytime I dye my hair :lol:

When I had half of it black I got my boyfriend to help me :lol: But I cant understnad how I missed this time xD I even used a mirror to see behind me, and told my dad to see. xD

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #160504 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: On Your Mind
I love the season of Advent and Christmas time. The Christmas markets, mulled wine ... ;)
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by vilatichoslapka.

More
5 years 6 months ago #160505 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: On Your Mind
I want a tattoo... but I'm afraid it will be very painful.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.564 seconds