Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 8 months ago #160291 by Stephanie
Stephanie replied the topic: On Your Mind
It's snowing and I'm not happy about it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160293 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: On Your Mind

Stephanie wrote: It's snowing and I'm not happy about it!

I want it to snow over here, dammit :/
I love snow :3

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
5 years 8 months ago #160295 by Stephanie
Stephanie replied the topic: On Your Mind

Sandy Sikk wrote:

Stephanie wrote: It's snowing and I'm not happy about it!

I want it to snow over here, dammit :/
I love snow :3

Want to trade then? :)

More
5 years 8 months ago #160296 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: Hello! So I'm back from European tour with The Last Vegas that was definitely the best, most special and unforgettable experience of my life.

Don't forget anything 'till you get back in December! You have to tell us much longer story :P

Chardonaytje wrote: Im trying to find out what real friends are... Apperiantly some of my friends are hating or talking bad about me for winning a M&G with 30stm... A bit stupid.... If i could pick more than 1 person i ofcourse would take them aswel, but unfortunally its me +1.... And they say its not fair .... Its not my fault that i could only pick 1 friend....

If they behave like this, they're definitely not to be called your friends! A friend would understand and respect your choice. Don't let anybody to ruin your day ;)

More
5 years 8 months ago #160299 by NightFalling
NightFalling replied the topic: On Your Mind
Sometimes life just sucks :(

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #160300 by London J?ck
London J?ck replied the topic: On Your Mind

NightFalling wrote: Sometimes life just sucks :(

Yeah, sometimes life sucks even. But she always improves, independent of time. So, better days will come!! ;)
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by London J?ck.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160303 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: On Your Mind

Stephanie wrote: Want to trade then? :)

sure ;)

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
5 years 8 months ago #160313 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind
Warning: complaint. Gaaaah I was finally able to study for my exam next week, after doing everything else than what I'm supposed to the rest of the day. Then I get a mail, which I am so stupid that I check. Its saying that I have to deliver a paper (more like a contract) to school this friday, so I look around for it, to finnish it. But do I find it? Nope. Its really important, so I'm like stressed out of my mind. Then I find my paycheck (or whatever its called, the paper that tells how many hours I've worked and how much money I've earned), and find out that am supposed to get paid for 7 hours more. But I want to be 110% sure before I'm calling my job about it, as I'm not feeling like their favourite person these days, after being sick at saturday, leaving them understaffed. So I want to call the people responsible for that kinda stuff, but they are closed for the day. Gaaah. Still havent found the paper, after looking trough the garbage can. I felt very clever, looking trought the entire thing. My neighbours probably think I'm crazy or something. So streessed. I have no idea where to look for it, and I really need it :( Heeeeeelp. Sorry for the complaint. good to get it out of my system xD

More
5 years 8 months ago #160316 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: Warning: complaint. Gaaaah I was finally able to study for my exam next week, after doing everything else than what I'm supposed to the rest of the day. Then I get a mail, which I am so stupid that I check. Its saying that I have to deliver a paper (more like a contract) to school this friday, so I look around for it, to finnish it. But do I find it? Nope. Its really important, so I'm like stressed out of my mind. Then I find my paycheck (or whatever its called, the paper that tells how many hours I've worked and how much money I've earned), and find out that am supposed to get paid for 7 hours more. But I want to be 110% sure before I'm calling my job about it, as I'm not feeling like their favourite person these days, after being sick at saturday, leaving them understaffed. So I want to call the people responsible for that kinda stuff, but they are closed for the day. Gaaah. Still havent found the paper, after looking trough the garbage can. I felt very clever, looking trought the entire thing. My neighbours probably think I'm crazy or something. So streessed. I have no idea where to look for it, and I really need it :( Heeeeeelp. Sorry for the complaint. good to get it out of my system xD

That must be so annoying, I hope you get it all sorted out soon :)

More
5 years 8 months ago #160318 by MissHurricane
MissHurricane replied the topic: On Your Mind
Wine for dinner, "Borrowing Trouble" by Todd Kerns and "The Way Things Are" by my dear Lama Ole Nydahl... perfect evening <3

More
5 years 8 months ago #160320 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind

laj91 wrote: That must be so annoying, I hope you get it all sorted out soon :)

I found the paper, woho :lol: So happy. Now I just have to call my boss about the money, which I'm not looking forward to at all xD

More
5 years 8 months ago #160325 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:

laj91 wrote: That must be so annoying, I hope you get it all sorted out soon :)

I found the paper, woho :lol: So happy. Now I just have to call my boss about the money, which I'm not looking forward to at all xD

Great :lol: Good luck with that :)

__

I can't leave my apartment today, an important package will arrive, I don't know what time

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.637 seconds