Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 8 months ago #160229 by Mz. Hyde
Mz. Hyde replied the topic: On Your Mind
Feels like I haven't been online here in months, or actually it feels like I haven't had any spare time/social life lately. Hopefully school will be a little less busy from now on, I've missed this place! Just realised that I never even finished and published my review of The Demo Collection :/

Viper: It's seems like you're having a great time in London so far, glad to see that :)

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160241 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind
I finally got the energy back to finish the sweater I'm knitting. I've spent three years or something on it, a friend finished it in a week xD

More
5 years 8 months ago #160243 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: On Your Mind
God, it feels so awful when you do not have internet connection in your own flat :| i just can go to university and steal some wifi connection, haha xD It seems it's been ages since i hadnt post something on here!

More
5 years 8 months ago #160245 by Sheila
Now I am sick too, woho. I was supposed to work today, but I don't even think I'm able to drive, so. Looks like the sofa is gonna be my friend today. My job sucks by the way, they tried to get me to work even after I told how I was awake half the night because of stomach pain, not being able to drive, and laying with a bucket next to me. And they probably don't believe me, since I've been trying to get someone to cover for me because the exam I have in two weeks.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160246 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: On Your Mind
I can not go to the concert Sister to Prague because I'm still sick. Shit! :(

More
5 years 8 months ago #160251 by NightFalling
NightFalling replied the topic: On Your Mind

vilatichoslapka wrote: I can not go to the concert Sister to Prague because I'm still sick. Shit! :(

I´m sorry :( It´s on friday, right? Don´t you think you get better until then?

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

More
5 years 8 months ago #160252 by Sheila
Owh that must suck :/ I'm happy I just missed work.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160253 by vilatichoslapka
vilatichoslapka replied the topic: On Your Mind
NightFalling:

Yes, it is Friday. On Friday I must to the doctor and I can not go to Prague.
I'm far from Prague 370 km.

More
5 years 8 months ago #160254 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: On Your Mind

vilatichoslapka wrote: I can not go to the concert Sister to Prague because I'm still sick. Shit! :(

That sucks! :( get well soon

_

I haven't been active here for a while. I have been very busy lately, and tomorrow I have an appointment with a photographer. But I think it will be fun :)

More
5 years 8 months ago #160283 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: On Your Mind
Hello! So I'm back from European tour with The Last Vegas that was definitely the best, most special and unforgettable experience of my life. I already miss the band so much, life on tour, simply everything, even though sometimes it was a very tiring and difficult time for all of us. Wish I could write more and come back here, missed this place a lot. But tomorrow I'm going to Italy (my second home) to take a break from everything, get some rest and try to cure my post-tour depression. Hope to meet some of you there. I probably won't have access to Internet so I don't think I'll be able to visit the board unfortunately. I was proudly wearing a CRASHDÏET T-shirt on tour by the way ;). Good to see familiar faces in here, greetings to everyone!

More
5 years 8 months ago #160286 by laj91
laj91 replied the topic: On Your Mind
Welcome back Martin. Nice to hear that the tour was good. Enjoy your trip to Italy :)

More
5 years 8 months ago #160289 by Chardonaytje
Chardonaytje replied the topic: On Your Mind
Im trying to find out what real friends are... Apperiantly some of my friends are hating or talking bad about me for winning a M&G with 30stm... A bit stupid.... If i could pick more than 1 person i ofcourse would take them aswel, but unfortunally its me +1.... And they say its not fair :(.... Its not my fault that i could only pick 1 friend....

But... I also found that i havent been on here for a while.... Too busy with other stuff... gonna try to be on here some more :p

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.629 seconds