Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
11 years 2 months ago #69637 by blacknail
blacknail replied the topic: On Your Mind
that I let my friend down so fükkin' much... now I'm gonna sound very emo and shit but I just don't care right now.. gotta get it out of my head.. here's the story..
she feels like crap.. her parents do drugs and you know all that shit..
one day she feelt really bad and.. she told me that she were goin' to jump infront of a train that same day.. she didn't.. then I accidently sad that to my teacher when she asked me how my friend was feeling.. my teacher called SOC and they called my friend.. she don't trust at me enymore.. but I didn't know what to do! :( everyone of my friends are broken at the inside and me to.. It's so hard to keep everything inside... All this shit are eating me from inside.. What the hell am I supposed to do?! help me someone... plz.. :( :( :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #69642 by foby
foby replied the topic: On Your Mind

BlackNail wrote: that I let my friend down so fükkin' much... now I'm gonna sound very emo and shit but I just don't care right now.. gotta get it out of my head.. here's the story..
one day she feelt really bad and.. she told me that she were goin' to jump infront of a train that same day.. she didn't.. then I accidently sad that to my teacher when she asked me how my friend was feeling.. my teacher called SOC and they called my friend.. she don't trust at me enymore.. but I didn't know what to do! :( everyone of my friends are broken at the inside and me to.. It's so hard to keep everything inside... All this shit are eating me from inside.. What the hell am I supposed to do?! help me someone... plz.. :( :( :(

Woahwoahwoahwoah... Add me if you want to. I don't know if I can help, but I'd like to try. I've been in kinda same situation. I don't have the energy to take this in english here

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #69652 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: On Your Mind

BlackNail wrote: that I let my friend down so fükkin' much... now I'm gonna sound very emo and shit but I just don't care right now.. gotta get it out of my head.. here's the story..

That must be terrible, anybody doesn't have to keep that kind of things inside! I hope so much things will get better, I also hope much power for you and your friend to survive this. :(
I'm sorry that I'm not good to help people in such problems, but hopefully you'll get all that help you need!

More
11 years 2 months ago #69739 by glam-metal94
glam-metal94 replied the topic: On Your Mind
Were here for you... Don't you worry you did the right thing. I'm sorry.

More
11 years 2 months ago #69743 by alley_cat
alley_cat replied the topic: On Your Mind
how am i gonna live through this evening??? first saturday in months that i don't go out partying, instead sitting here alone going crazy :( that feels just soo wrong...

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 2 months ago #69747 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: On Your Mind
I'm just so fuckin' bored and disappointed 'cos of people who talk bullshit behind other's back. And it's funny that I though those people would be cool guys, but no, they're just pitiful and selfish, they should take care of their own problems and don't interfere that what others are doing.

I think these people are just so disappointed to their own lifes so they have to gossip together about others' business.
They should fuck off... :rolleyes:

Do you hate that kind of people? :evil:

More
11 years 2 months ago #69749 by mimz
mimz replied the topic: On Your Mind
I DO I DO I DO!!!!

that kinda pl should really have their own life..but maybe someday they will understand and we should not care about their talking..its not nice what they do no, but notging we couldnt handle i think..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
11 years 2 months ago #69750 by alley_cat
alley_cat replied the topic: On Your Mind
i hate those people big times!!! in this small shitty town where i come from we have lots of them. first you think they are nice but later you find out they bitch about you. they really should mind their own business, but as already said before, their life is probably to pathetic to do something better. poor them :( but hey, those people are neither my nor your level i guess, haha :twisted: :lol: :lol:

More
11 years 2 months ago #69755 by glam-metal94
glam-metal94 replied the topic: On Your Mind
The only thing that you could do is think how much better you are then them. OR, Dont talk to them OR, Fukk them bitchezz! :twisted:

More
11 years 2 months ago #69862 by blacknail
blacknail replied the topic: On Your Mind
thx Foby,Viveka,Izak_Acid and Glam-Metal94... feels nice to know that people care.. everything worked out alright.. She's not mad at me enymore.. :rolleyes:
Hugz

More
11 years 2 months ago #69863 by izak_acid
izak_acid replied the topic: On Your Mind

BlackNail wrote: thx Foby,Viveka,Izak_Acid and Glam-Metal94... feels nice to know that people care.. everything worked out alright.. She's not mad at me enymore.. :rolleyes:
Hugz

Great. I'm happy for you!

More
11 years 2 months ago #69960 by mrssweet
mrssweet replied the topic: On Your Mind
The drummer of Green Day.. he's funny.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds