Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
6 years 1 month ago #159719 by laj91
Replied by laj91 on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: So as some of you might have read on my Facebook wall, I'm going on tour... With The Last Vegas, for two weeks. This is the reason why I'm being so anxious and stressed out lately because it's the first experience like that for me so everything will be new, simply everything. And you know I'm shy and not really sociable so it makes everything even more complicated and challenging, heh. But I need to face my fear and try to survive and make the best out of this experience, for the boys but also for myself. Keep your fingers crossed, this is my last week at home...

I'm sure it will be a fantastic experience for you. Anxiety can be such a bitch, I know that, but if you don't face your fear it will never get better. Good luck! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #159720 by peterlondon
Replied by peterlondon on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: So as some of you might have read on my Facebook wall, I'm going on tour... With The Last Vegas, for two weeks. This is the reason why I'm being so anxious and stressed out lately because it's the first experience like that for me so everything will be new, simply everything. And you know I'm shy and not really sociable so it makes everything even more complicated and challenging, heh. But I need to face my fear and try to survive and make the best out of this experience, for the boys but also for myself. Keep your fingers crossed, this is my last week at home...

They are nice guys, you'll be alright :). Feel free to let us know about your adventures :)

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
6 years 1 month ago #159726 by laj91
I haven't been sick (physical) the last two years or so, of course I've got a horrible cold a week before I have some important things to do -.- The doctor once told me, that tea with whiskey is good for the recovery, so I think I will give it a try :lol:

• NightFalling
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Larissa :)
More
6 years 1 month ago #159727 by NightFalling
Replied by NightFalling on topic On Your Mind

laj91 wrote: The doctor once told me, that tea with whiskey is good for the recovery, so I think I will give it a try :lol:

Nice doctor :lol: As I have no whiskey here, I just drink the tea. Suffering from a cold, too... Hope you get well soon :)

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

More
6 years 1 month ago #159728 by laj91

NightFalling wrote:

laj91 wrote: The doctor once told me, that tea with whiskey is good for the recovery, so I think I will give it a try :lol:

Nice doctor :lol: As I have no whiskey here, I just drink the tea. Suffering from a cold, too... Hope you get well soon :)

He was cool :lol: just tea is also good.
Thanks, same to you :)

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
6 years 1 month ago #159729 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind
Getting more and more anxious before the "day zero"...

Livingdead4life wrote: Go and have fun! or you might regret it.

So dont do anything we wouldnt do ;)

Thank you friend, I'll try my best for sure! :)

laj91 wrote: I'm sure it will be a fantastic experience for you. Anxiety can be such a bitch, I know that, but if you don't face your fear it will never get better. Good luck! :)

Thank you Louise. And yes, anxiety makes everything much more difficult. I hope I'll survive this experience and make the best out of it. No way back now :).

peterlondon wrote: They are nice guys, you'll be alright :). Feel free to let us know about your adventures :)

Thank you so much Peter! I appreciate your support. I'm afraid I won't have access to the computer during the tour so I won't be able to keep you updated. And please check your PM(s) soon (before I leave), it's important for me ;). By the way, I'll take my CRASHDÏET shirt of course and will try to spread the word about you :).

laj91 wrote: I haven't been sick (physical) the last two years or so, of course I've got a horrible cold a week before I have some important things to do -.-

Sorry to hear that. Please get better! :)

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 month ago #159730 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind

Oh, that sounds fun. :lol: I can totally see why you're a bit stressed out, but I'm sure it'll be fun. Good luck! :lol:

-
I just saw a norwegian tv show where a bunch of americans with norwegian ancestors are competing in different typical norwegian things, and the prize is to meet relatives. So fun to hear them talk about things I've always seen and not thought about before. I now see that the pirate all norwegian kids love looks a bit like a drag-queen or a kiss-member. And its fun hearing them trying to speak/read norwegian. xD

More
6 years 1 month ago #159731 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic On Your Mind
Just saw Bob Dylan. Shook his hand afterwards.

Still so thrilled...

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #159741 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic On Your Mind

izzie wrote: Just saw Bob Dylan. Shook his hand afterwards.

Still so thrilled...

I'm jealous!

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by GunsNCrüeSWE.

• Livingdead4life
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Source of Chaos and Confusion
More
6 years 1 month ago #159742 by Livingdead4life
Replied by Livingdead4life on topic On Your Mind

Still so thrilled...

Seems like you had an epic night.

Memorys of a life time :)

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
6 years 1 month ago #159743 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: Oh, that sounds fun. :lol: I can totally see why you're a bit stressed out, but I'm sure it'll be fun. Good luck! :lol:

Thank you :). I'm so nervous I can't sleep now so it ain't fun, heh.

Still so thrilled...

Wow, that's awesome man! :)

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 month ago #159750 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: Thank you :). I'm so nervous I can't sleep now so it ain't fun, heh.

I can see that, no sleep aint fun. I'm always like that myself before something important, it sucks. xD But it usually ends good. :lol:

I just ordered some cds, wihi. I've found a nice trick to use at CDON, if I order an album thats out of print, I just have to wait six months or so, and they'll send a gift coupon for 50 NOK. And the worst thing is that they removes it right after they give out the coupon, then put it back. The people behind CDON arent the smartest, but its useful for me :lol: Not too much fan of them selling bootlegs, though :/

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.564 seconds