Crashdiet

On Your Mind

  • Fhina
  • Fhina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 2 months ago #159689 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic On Your Mind
"Weekend" - finally. Packed with studying tho. It will be all about Spanish until Tuesday afternoon...not so afraid of the spoken Spanish Exam...but yeah...one highlight will be Mars live from the Hollywood Bowl on Sunday morning :3

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • martinkrush
  • martinkrush's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
6 years 2 months ago #159692 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind
Not the best mood actually and too much anxiety. Also, it's quite hard and disappointing when certain members of your family don't support your decisions and don't understand you at all...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • XiLaii
  • XiLaii's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • The Strange
More
6 years 2 months ago #159693 by XiLaii
Replied by XiLaii on topic On Your Mind
There are no words to describe just how much I miss feeling like I was a part of something :(.

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #159697 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic On Your Mind
Exhausted, sick, in pain because of the broken rib but still somehow calm and comfortable. It seems I finally learned how to don't freak out because of every single inconvenience in my way. Hah, I'm pretty proud of myself right now!

Marmetal wrote: Not the best mood actually and too much anxiety. Also, it's quite hard and disappointing when certain members of your family don't support your decisions and don't understand you at all...


Hah, welcome to my world... You just have to remember that you're doing this not for them but for yourself. Just be like "You don't believe I can make it? OK then - watch me!" It's gonna be alright, fingers crossed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • NightFalling
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Larissa :)
More
6 years 2 months ago #159698 by NightFalling
Replied by NightFalling on topic On Your Mind

MissHurricane wrote: Exhausted, sick, in pain because of the broken rib but still somehow calm and comfortable.

Ouch, how did that happen if I may ask? Get well soon :)

Musik är mitt liv, det är bara så

Crashdiet Streetteam Germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #159699 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic On Your Mind

NightFalling wrote: Ouch, how did that happen if I may ask? Get well soon :)


Same as Sheila - partying! :lol: Haha, no, I got caught in the wildest mosh pit ever and then kicked into my ribs by some crowd surfer. It was insane, haha, but somehow my fault. I was too slow and didn't manage to make my way out before the hell started. Thank you, it's annoying but it's healing quickly :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sarah
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Miss Candy
More
6 years 2 months ago #159701 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic On Your Mind
I. GOT. A. HOME.
Hell yeah, im gonna move in about 10 days :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sheila
  • Sheila's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 2 months ago #159704 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
Haha, imagine a party with all of us together, we'd need a doctor there from the start xD Get well soon, MissHurricane :lol:


I read a couple of hours ago that Vixens guitarist, Jan Kuehnemund, passed away today.. Thats always sad, r.i.p :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #159706 by MissHurricane
Replied by MissHurricane on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: Haha, imagine a party with all of us together, we'd need a doctor there from the start xD Get well soon, MissHurricane :lol:


NO, for the heavens sake! That would be like paralympics! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #159714 by laj91
Replied by laj91 on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: I read a couple of hours ago that Vixens guitarist, Jan Kuehnemund, passed away today.. Thats always sad, r.i.p :(


It's so sad, cancer is just horrible :(

____

I think I will end this long day, with an ice cold beer :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • martinkrush
  • martinkrush's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
6 years 1 month ago #159717 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind
So as some of you might have read on my Facebook wall, I'm going on tour... With The Last Vegas, for two weeks. This is the reason why I'm being so anxious and stressed out lately because it's the first experience like that for me so everything will be new, simply everything. And you know I'm shy and not really sociable so it makes everything even more complicated and challenging, heh. But I need to face my fear and try to survive and make the best out of this experience, for the boys but also for myself. Keep your fingers crossed, this is my last week at home...

MissHurricane wrote:

Marmetal wrote: Not the best mood actually and too much anxiety. Also, it's quite hard and disappointing when certain members of your family don't support your decisions and don't understand you at all...


Hah, welcome to my world... You just have to remember that you're doing this not for them but for yourself. Just be like "You don't believe I can make it? OK then - watch me!" It's gonna be alright, fingers crossed.


Thank you, that's what I will try to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Livingdead4life
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Source of Chaos and Confusion
More
6 years 1 month ago #159718 by Livingdead4life
Replied by Livingdead4life on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: So as some of you might have read on my Facebook wall, I'm going on tour... With The Last Vegas, for two weeks. This is the reason why I'm being so anxious and stressed out lately because it's the first experience like that for me so everything will be new, simply everything. And you know I'm shy and not really sociable so it makes everything even more complicated and challenging, heh. But I need to face my fear and try to survive and make the best out of this experience, for the boys but also for myself. Keep your fingers crossed, this is my last week at home...



Go and have fun! or you might regret it.

So dont do anything we wouldnt do ;)

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.734 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum