Crashdiet

On Your Mind

  • Sheila
  • Sheila's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 week ago #158097 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
I should start to work some other place. I went to town today to go to the movies with a friend. On my walk from the parking to the place I was gonna meet my friend (two minute walk) I got stopped twice by customers from my work. the first was a german alcoholic, that said he had to tell me a story. So he told about a time he was in Berlin, and smoked marihuana with some punks, and the police came, and juist told them to clean up afterwards. And then he hugged me. And around the corner, another customer saw me, and said that I looked cool (guess shes never seen me outside my work uniform xD), and her friend came with some make up- and clothing tips to me. "Tips".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #158100 by London J?ck
Replied by London J?ck on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: I should start to work some other place. I went to town today to go to the movies with a friend. On my walk from the parking to the place I was gonna meet my friend (two minute walk) I got stopped twice by customers from my work. the first was a german alcoholic, that said he had to tell me a story. So he told about a time he was in Berlin, and smoked marihuana with some punks, and the police came, and juist told them to clean up afterwards. And then he hugged me. And around the corner, another customer saw me, and said that I looked cool (guess shes never seen me outside my work uniform xD), and her friend came with some make up- and clothing tips to me. "Tips".

Funny how alcoholics always have a story to tell. The last time I found one, he was dancing on the Pole Dance, saying: "I smoked the philosopher's stone!" HAHAHAH 'A figure!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #158105 by London J?ck
Replied by London J?ck on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: Cats are the best (and very individualistic, so am I), I love 'em too. Missing my tomcat Dude who disappeared few months ago... He wasn't neither good-looking nor smart but I had a really strong bond with him and also I was the only person he really listened to. Too many losses this year, it's hard to handle.

London Jäck wrote:

Marmetal wrote:

London Jäck wrote: A band already called me! The problem is that I would have to be a kind of "Groupie" for them. NEVER! HAHAHAHA '


Good girl, self-respect is extremely important. Keep it like that :).


For sure! It is always good clarify things and I hate this kind of "confusion."


Exactly, I totally agree with you my friend. People (guys) can be really shallow nowadays so stay who you are and hopefully someone will appreciate it :).

Yes, unfortunately! Shallow too much. Some of them think that because they have long hair, have a jacket full of rivets and touching in a band, all the girls will want to sleep with them. HAHAH ' Can even work with some girls and because of them, the others suffer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #158119 by scumtheyare
Replied by scumtheyare on topic On Your Mind
Hmmm.... what's on my mind? too much thoughts, but most important is that I want to watch It (as in Pennywise, the clown) again :3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Prity de Lioncourt
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Morcega
More
6 years 1 week ago #158127 by Prity de Lioncourt
Replied by Prity de Lioncourt on topic On Your Mind

scumtheyare wrote: Hmmm.... what's on my mind? too much thoughts, but most important is that I want to watch It (as in Pennywise, the clown) again :3


Didn't see the movie, but i read the book and it's scary enough for me. xD

"If you don't deal with your demons, they will deal with you, and it's gonna hurt." - Nikki Sixx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Prity de Lioncourt
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Morcega
More
6 years 1 week ago #158128 by Prity de Lioncourt
Replied by Prity de Lioncourt on topic On Your Mind

London Jäck wrote:

Sheila wrote: I should start to work some other place. I went to town today to go to the movies with a friend. On my walk from the parking to the place I was gonna meet my friend (two minute walk) I got stopped twice by customers from my work. the first was a german alcoholic, that said he had to tell me a story. So he told about a time he was in Berlin, and smoked marihuana with some punks, and the police came, and juist told them to clean up afterwards. And then he hugged me. And around the corner, another customer saw me, and said that I looked cool (guess shes never seen me outside my work uniform xD), and her friend came with some make up- and clothing tips to me. "Tips".

Funny how alcoholics always have a story to tell. The last time I found one, he was dancing on the Pole Dance, saying: "I smoked the philosopher's stone!" HAHAHAH 'A figure!


Yeah, in my case, alcoholics find me, is like a curse, they come after me to tell their amazing stories and I can't understand much of what they say xD

"If you don't deal with your demons, they will deal with you, and it's gonna hurt." - Nikki Sixx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #158129 by scumtheyare
Replied by scumtheyare on topic On Your Mind
You should give it a try. It is really good. I like it ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Prity de Lioncourt
  • Offline
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Morcega
More
6 years 1 week ago #158130 by Prity de Lioncourt
Replied by Prity de Lioncourt on topic On Your Mind

scumtheyare wrote: You should give it a try. It is really good. I like it ^^

I will then. You're the first one to tell me something about that movie.
But hm... I hate clowns.. xP

"If you don't deal with your demons, they will deal with you, and it's gonna hurt." - Nikki Sixx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #158131 by scumtheyare
Replied by scumtheyare on topic On Your Mind
Great :lol:
Overcome your fears then :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sheila
  • Sheila's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 week ago #158135 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind

Prity de Lioncourt wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

Sheila wrote: I should start to work some other place. I went to town today to go to the movies with a friend. On my walk from the parking to the place I was gonna meet my friend (two minute walk) I got stopped twice by customers from my work. the first was a german alcoholic, that said he had to tell me a story. So he told about a time he was in Berlin, and smoked marihuana with some punks, and the police came, and juist told them to clean up afterwards. And then he hugged me. And around the corner, another customer saw me, and said that I looked cool (guess shes never seen me outside my work uniform xD), and her friend came with some make up- and clothing tips to me. "Tips".

Funny how alcoholics always have a story to tell. The last time I found one, he was dancing on the Pole Dance, saying: "I smoked the philosopher's stone!" HAHAHAH 'A figure!


Yeah, in my case, alcoholics find me, is like a curse, they come after me to tell their amazing stories and I can't understand much of what they say xD

Haha, in this case, he was talking really bad english, really heavy german accent, with some norwegian words in it xD All the alcoholics come into my work (i work in a grocery store) to buy their beer. So I have a lot of those who just talk and talk, and I dont understand a thing. I've learnt to just smile and pretend I know what they are talking about xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #158143 by MNGlambassist
Replied by MNGlambassist on topic On Your Mind
been kinda seeing this girl I met recently, felt bad for her and befriended her and she has a 10 month year old child and I'm not gonna lie when he fell asleep while I was feeding him and my friend decided she wanted to fall asleep on my shoulder I got a warm fuzzy feeling but at the same time it felt weird as hell. Kinda want to experience that again. :) 14 hours and I shall.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Livingdead4life
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Source of Chaos and Confusion
More
6 years 1 week ago #158144 by Livingdead4life
Replied by Livingdead4life on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote:
Haha, in this case, he was talking really bad english, really heavy german accent, with some norwegian words in it xD All the alcoholics come into my work (i work in a grocery store) to buy their beer. So I have a lot of those who just talk and talk, and I dont understand a thing. I've learnt to just smile and pretend I know what they are talking about xD


Isnt that how you do with a girl in a cloth-store? Smile an nod, smile and nod :P

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum