Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 10 months ago #157990 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: On Your Mind

mrs v. viper wrote: that makes more sense :lol:

Livingdead4life wrote: Could just rent the dress :P

Are you serious? If yes i suggest you dig into female psychology or I see a sad future for your own family planning :lol:

íll just hope my gf aint that kind of girl. Yes those exist! I hope...

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #158009 by MNGlambassist
MNGlambassist replied the topic: On Your Mind
small East Coast tour in the works and be interesting to get out on the road for two weeks.

More
5 years 10 months ago #158011 by peterlondon
peterlondon replied the topic: On Your Mind

MNGlambassist wrote: small East Coast tour in the works and be interesting to get out on the road for two weeks.

Wish it was me, hehe

Have fun!

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
5 years 10 months ago #158013 by MNGlambassist

peterlondon wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote: small East Coast tour in the works and be interesting to get out on the road for two weeks.

Wish it was me, hehe

Have fun!

//LONDON

HAHA and I wish I could be on the road like you guys for 6 months to a year. haha

Thank you! I will indeed have fun. Last year's experience was amazing. This time though I won't be on the stage I'll be setting up the drums and handling the merch which in the long run I enjoy more.

More
5 years 10 months ago #158014 by Livingdead4life
Livingdead4life replied the topic: On Your Mind
Already stayed up waaay to long. Work tomorrow.
Thankfully its FRIKKIN FRIDAY!

Night every one

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

More
5 years 10 months ago #158015 by London J?ck
London J?ck replied the topic: On Your Mind

Cool, man! I would like to hit the road too, take me with you! HAHAH '

More
5 years 10 months ago #158018 by MNGlambassist

London Jäck wrote:

I'd love to have you out with us, gets a little nuts at times. HAHAHA Maybe one day we will be down there.

More
5 years 10 months ago #158021 by London J?ck

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

I'd love to have you out with us, gets a little nuts at times. HAHAHA Maybe one day we will be down there.

I like madness! Sometimes it's good, but on the road, anything goes! HAHAH' If one day you have the opportunity to come to Brazil, call me! I'll show you all the sights crazy here! ;D

More
5 years 10 months ago #158023 by MNGlambassist

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

I like madness! Sometimes it's good, but on the road, anything goes! HAHAH' If one day you have the opportunity to come to Brazil, call me! I'll show you all the sights crazy here! ;D

you'd fit right in with us. lol there's two rooms when we get hotels. One is the mellow room which I'm never in and the other is the crazy room where anything goes and I've seen stuff I wish I wouldn't have and can't mention here but I can say I've had to climb over all the beds and chairs just to get out of the bathroom. I'll keep that mind to let you know if the band or myself gets to make it down there. :lol:

More
5 years 10 months ago #158025 by London J?ck

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

MNGlambassist wrote:

London Jäck wrote:

you'd fit right in with us. lol there's two rooms when we get hotels. One is the mellow room which I'm never in and the other is the crazy room where anything goes and I've seen stuff I wish I wouldn't have and can't mention here but I can say I've had to climb over all the beds and chairs just to get out of the bathroom. I'll keep that mind to let you know if the band or myself gets to make it down there. :lol:

Wool, man! I can imagine the scene! I've been in places pretty crazy too and for a second, I thought of running away. HAHAHAH "I find myself amazed at the ability of people to do shit and absurd things in public places, is much alcohol in the mind. HAHAHAHAHA ' But ok then, keep me informed. XD

More
5 years 10 months ago #158028 by Fhina
Fhina replied the topic: On Your Mind
...still in bed...should better get running to school...

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
5 years 10 months ago #158029 by Rebel_Ray
Rebel_Ray replied the topic: On Your Mind
Working late last night, this night and saturday night god i hate it! :( Cos i don`t like to be that much alone and i miss my sheila sooo much <3 <3 <3

pina colada BANG!!!!!!!!!

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.625 seconds