Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
6 years 1 week ago #157785 by London J?ck
Replied by London J?ck on topic On Your Mind

MNGlambassist wrote: Been thinking why the hell I tried tubing yesterday, Sure it's fun to coast down a river with a lot of beer but when you have a fear of water and nearly pass out from being to cold and dragged along sharp rocks doesn't feel good. The next day you laugh it off. Don't get it but it's funny to think about.

Woool, man! HAHAH 'That's it, always good to face fears. I'm picturing the scene now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #157786 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: I'm going to the old Helvete (means hell) tomorrow, haha. It was a record store during the black metal days, owned by that guy from Mayhem. I'm not too much into black metal, but it sounds like a kinda legendary place. Now, Neseblod has moved to the adress. Neseblod is that record store I stand outside (the old adress) in the promoting video me and Raymond made, by the way xD Kinda cool place, of course they have a lot of black metal and such, but they've also got some more glammy stuff. I got some japan Hanoi Rocks there, The Zeros, some Tigertailz-singles, and much more. And they had Cinderella's Still Climbing o.o That is like.. impøossible to get, at least here xD


I don't know why, but I was a 100% convinced that place was cleaned out and made something completely else years ago! cool! Not into black metal either, but that scene is connected to a network of great visual artist, can't help being fascinated by it!

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sheila
  • Sheila's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 week ago #157795 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind

mrs v. viper wrote:

Sheila wrote: I'm going to the old Helvete (means hell) tomorrow, haha. It was a record store during the black metal days, owned by that guy from Mayhem. I'm not too much into black metal, but it sounds like a kinda legendary place. Now, Neseblod has moved to the adress. Neseblod is that record store I stand outside (the old adress) in the promoting video me and Raymond made, by the way xD Kinda cool place, of course they have a lot of black metal and such, but they've also got some more glammy stuff. I got some japan Hanoi Rocks there, The Zeros, some Tigertailz-singles, and much more. And they had Cinderella's Still Climbing o.o That is like.. impøossible to get, at least here xD


I don't know why, but I was a 100% convinced that place was cleaned out and made something completely else years ago! cool! Not into black metal either, but that scene is connected to a network of great visual artist, can't help being fascinated by it!

It was a cafe/coffe shop, I think xD Black metal tourists went there and paid for a coffee, then they could go down to the basement and see what was written on the wall. It was written "black metal" or something. So now Neseblod got to use the building. I think theres gonna be a museum as well.

I had no idea black metal tourists even existed, untill I saw the article about Neseblod moving. People in Italy are learning norwegian just because of the black metal and stuff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Livingdead4life
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Source of Chaos and Confusion
More
6 years 1 week ago #157797 by Livingdead4life
Replied by Livingdead4life on topic On Your Mind

izzie wrote: Haha cool. No I quitted ages ago! Welcum back yä


Thanks.

Thats to bad, what reviews are you raging at then ?

It´s hard to light a candle, its easy to curse the dark instead!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sarah
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Miss Candy
More
6 years 1 week ago #157800 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: People in Italy are learning norwegian just because of the black metal and stuff.

Haha, i didnt know that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sheila
  • Sheila's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 1 week ago #157801 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind

Sarah wrote:

Sheila wrote: People in Italy are learning norwegian just because of the black metal and stuff.

Haha, i didnt know that!

They even interviewed an Italian band with Norwegian lyrics xD they filmed inside a class room, it was hilarious to see lots of black metal people repeating their teacher on stuff like "I like to eat at a restaurant. I like fish and shrimps" xD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Fhina
  • Fhina's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 1 week ago #157804 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic On Your Mind
Wow, seems like we get a Nepalese flat mate...could get very interesting :)

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #157805 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind
sooo... you get points for writing pms?
I feel uncomfortable haha

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Sarah
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Miss Candy
More
6 years 1 week ago #157806 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic On Your Mind
Anna, you get points even when you go to the bathroom to pee... Peter is watching you.
lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #157807 by peterlondon
Replied by peterlondon on topic On Your Mind

mrs v. viper wrote: sooo... you get points for writing pms?
I feel uncomfortable haha

haha it's on by default, so yes, I didn't switch it off. does it do any harm? :)

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #157808 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind
depends on if you consider being ashamed of feeling like a total pointswhore harmful or not :lol:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • martinkrush
  • martinkrush's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
6 years 1 week ago #157813 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind
Hello Livingdead4life, I certainly remember you buddy, welcome back! :)

izzie wrote: Reading reviews might be the best thing ever if you want to get in a bad mood.


For me it's confronting narrow-minded and shallow society :P.

Sarah wrote: Anna, you get points even when you go to the bathroom to pee... Peter is watching you.
lol


Too bad I don't pee often, no points for me, haha :lol:.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.644 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum