Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157615 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic On Your Mind
^Ginger & Rosa, The Man who cried, The Young Victoria, Zug des Lebens, Everything is Illuminated, 50 Dead Men Walking, Filth & Wisdom, ... can't think of more right now..

you could watch a series too tho, I recommend Homeland, even tho it's american patriotism soaked as fuck...

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157620 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic On Your Mind
^ thanks! :)

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157651 by MNGlambassist
Replied by MNGlambassist on topic On Your Mind
barely slept last night even with the help of my sleep machine. Doesn't help as I will try to overcome my fear of water, other than drinking it and taking a shower it scares the crap out of me.

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157683 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic On Your Mind
Tired as fuck...
But I was woken this morning at 4:30 with an acoustic version of "Northern Light" when 30 Seconds to Mars were testing :lol:

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157686 by Sandy Sikk

Fhina wrote: Tired as fuck...
But I was woken this morning at 4:30 with an acoustic version of "Northern Light" when 30 Seconds to Mars were testing :lol:

I'm tired as hell too.. took a nap in the afternoon though (which I NEVER do :P)
the acoustic version of Northern Lights was SO good.. gosh, I wanna see/hear it again. NOW. :3

you're north of heaven

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157688 by Fhina
Well after the first screening we didn't really sleep. Maybe 1,5 hours then it was 4:30am and the test was made. Haha :) And after the 6am showing I stayed awake, too. Took a nap at 12 and now I am about to crawl back to bed :) Haha :)

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157689 by Sandy Sikk
^ good night then ;)

you're north of heaven

• Sarah
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Miss Candy
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157735 by Sarah
Replied by Sarah on topic On Your Mind
Im gonna have my admission test in 8 days... Scared as fuck.
And im gonna have my results on the 23rd, school starts on the 30th. One week to find a home, god knows how i'll manage to do that.

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157737 by Fhina
Wow, isn't that pretty much impossible?
And I always thought that 2 months were little time :(

Streetteam Finland

• Sarah
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Miss Candy
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157738 by Sarah
It's actually possible, but the more you go on with the days, the less you'll find good places. I already started to search for something in the last days, and there's still something good. But i need to find a room near my school, and i want at least a single room... I can adapt to everything, but i want at least a bit of privacy. I read ads for even triple rooms, how could anyone live in there??

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157747 by Fhina

Sarah wrote: It's actually possible, but the more you go on with the days, the less you'll find good places. I already started to search for something in the last days, and there's still something good. But i need to find a room near my school, and i want at least a single room... I can adapt to everything, but i want at least a bit of privacy. I read ads for even triple rooms, how could anyone live in there??

I totally can understand. I could never live in a real dorm. I sometimes even get annoyed (esp.by the Finnish girl who leaves a huge pile of unwashed dishes for days...) that I have flat mates although generally I am okay with it...
Near school is always difficult. The student union I have the room from actually promised to always place people near their campus, well...no not really. It takes me 45 Minutes per way to go to Uni and it's somewhat annoying...but I also got used to it by now...

But good luck to you! <3

Streetteam Finland

• Sarah
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Miss Candy
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #157748 by Sarah
Well i have to say that Bologna is a kinda student-friendly city, and the most of the flats offered to students are near the schools... But it seems schools are all over the city, so... LOL
But i have to do it on my own, so no offers from anyone if i do not look for them, no students union out there, or at least i dont know there are.
Thank you Fhina! :lol:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds