Crashdiet

On Your Mind

More
5 years 10 months ago #157059 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: On Your Mind
Ciao Sarah, it's also nice to see you around, still goin' strong! ;) This place surely brings back memories and I'm glad to reconnect with it again, I'll try to stick around. But first need to figure it all out, our new playground that is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #157155 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: On Your Mind
After stressing around, doing laundry and dishes, and just doing a lot, I was gonna relax on the couch with the sims, but what is in my pc? Vince Neil :( I have to go aaall the way to my room to get the game cd, haha.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 10 months ago #157160 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: On Your Mind
I'm gonna relax after this... not sleep. After a satisfied day...

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #157173 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: On Your Mind
I'm really not somebody who hates things just because they aren't my taste, but everytime somebodyÄs mentioning Kissin' Dynamite in a positive way I feel this need to behead that somebody.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by mrs v. viper.

More
5 years 9 months ago #157190 by Justin Kicks
Justin Kicks replied the topic: On Your Mind
haha.. I saw that facebook convo you had with my buddy Dezzi! Not sure if he knew exactly where you were coming from because he is so used to people hating on the music just for the sake of it without having a legit reason.

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

More
5 years 9 months ago #157196 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: On Your Mind
haha.
everybody can listen to whatever they like, and to be fair, KD came to be my scapegoats for everything I hate about music without it being their fault.
they didn't do anything other bands didn't do befor them and who's music I still listen to without second thoughts, just destiny arranged that two bands they talk trash about happen to be good friends of mine and my favourite band, so there ya go.

They just make me furious everytime I am confronted with them.

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
5 years 9 months ago #157212 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: On Your Mind
A lot on my mind lately, past months, forthcoming weeks... So much I have a hard time sleeping. No clue how much time is left out there.

More
5 years 9 months ago #157215 by Sheila
I've bought so many books for school the last week. I've spent at least 3000 nok now, there is no way I'm gonna manage to get trough all those books before Christmas o.o

More
5 years 9 months ago #157241 by CrashNika
CrashNika replied the topic: On Your Mind
The one... 27th august I won't have to go to school. Still can't believe I graduated this year.

Life is not about facing the storm, but dancing in the rain...

More
5 years 9 months ago #157248 by riKki reKkless
riKki reKkless replied the topic: On Your Mind
Gotta clean up my fuckin‘ appartment, but instead of doing it, I‘m typing stuff in this forum, composing music and go out friends… lazy lazy…

More
5 years 9 months ago #157257 by Sheila

riKki reKkless wrote: Gotta clean up my fuckin‘ appartment, but instead of doing it, I‘m typing stuff in this forum, composing music and go out friends… lazy lazy…

Haha, thats how you always end up xD At least I do. Usually. Lately I've had this kick that I want to fix this and that, I currently have lots of things I want to do in my room xD

I'm starting to get sick :( I cant be sick next weekend, I just caant. xD Guess I'll eat repsil (strepsil) like a maniac the next days. And hope that it works.

More
5 years 9 months ago #157261 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: On Your Mind
If you want to get a clean room, try studying for an exam the nearest days. Really helps.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.592 seconds