On Your Mind

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #156785 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
We've had awesome weather in Norway the past to weeks. I left home two weeks ago, and was gone for a week. Every single day was just sunshine. :lol: The first days of this week had some clouds, but the sun is back. And is most likely gonna be here for the next week to, which is my last vacation week. :lol: Its almost too good to be true. And I really really hope we'll get this weather at Skogsröjet too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #156786 by Chardonaytje
Replied by Chardonaytje on topic On Your Mind
Ive decided that im gonna search for a new job monday!
My boss is totally killing me!
She doesnt give me 1 day off next week! my 2 free days are gone!
And last week i only had friday off, cuz of my grandma's funeral,
and she still dared to call me, to ask if i could come working after the funeral!
I hate that bitch so much!
Ive got 2 not good functioning wrist anymore, and i have to go in surgery in september for it,
And still she sceduels me in like that! Grrrrrrrr

If i find another job monday or next week, i gone there! untill that time i have to work there :(

@izzy

How was your eurotrip? Saw some nice pics on instagram :)

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Chardonaytje.

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #156787 by Fhina
Replied by Fhina on topic On Your Mind
I LOVE to work on Sundays. Can't understand why people don't wanna work then...it's like...double pay for the same work...hello!!! :lol:

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #156788 by Justin Kicks
Replied by Justin Kicks on topic On Your Mind

Fhina wrote: I LOVE to work on Sundays. Can't understand why people don't wanna work then...it's like...double pay for the same work...hello!!!

You get double pay for working Sundays?! 0_o

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #156796 by Fhina

Justin Kicks wrote:

Fhina wrote: I LOVE to work on Sundays. Can't understand why people don't wanna work then...it's like...double pay for the same work...hello!!!

You get double pay for working Sundays?! 0_o

Yes! The same applies for bank holidays :lol:
Saturday it's usually 25% more, evening (starting at 6pm) it's 15% and during night shifts it should be 40% - but I am not sure if this applies for all branches. I know I got that when I did the nursing job and I get it now when I clean the hostel. So I guess it's kinda a general thing :lol:

I hate being sick...it got so cold here...should get warmer the next days - I hope.

"To follow your dreams is something you really should do in your life, to achieve something that is really important to you."

Streetteam Finland
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Fhina.

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 4 weeks ago #156797 by Sheila
^ I really like to work the easter saturday. I got 100% extra :lol: Its the same with pentecost (uh i dont know if thats the word, I just searched it up xD the norwegian word is pinse).

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 4 weeks ago - 6 years 4 weeks ago #156799 by Fhina
Yeah! I loved to work nightshifts from Saturday night to Sunday...100% extra during the whole 11 hour shift :lol:

Streetteam Finland
Last edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Fhina.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago - 6 years 3 weeks ago #156800 by Justin Kicks
Replied by Justin Kicks on topic On Your Mind
what that is some serious workers rights right there! Really awesome.. Some places here given extra for working on certain holidays, but Sundays are just normal work days and normal pay here.

And what is on my mind: Well I'm a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to make it to Skogrojet festival this weekend. I was close, but just couldnt swing the money.. :/ Oh well I guess Sweden Rock is calling my name next year!

Crashdiet American Street Team

U.S.A. Street Team Facebook Page
Last edit: 6 years 3 weeks ago by Justin Kicks.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #156801 by Mz. Hyde
Replied by Mz. Hyde on topic On Your Mind
In Sweden it's different in different industries and it also depends on what kind of employment you have... but I get 50 % extra on weekdays after 6 pm, 70 % extra on weekdays after 8.30 pm, 100 % extra on saturdays after 12.00 and 100 % extra on sundays :lol:

Justin Kicks wrote: And what is on my mind:  Well I'm a bit disappointed that I wasn't able to make it  to Skogrojet festival this weekend. I was close, but just couldnt swing the money.. Oh well I guess Sweden Rock is calling my name next year!

I'm disappointed too, I couldn't make it either, stupid work! (or more exactly stupid clumsy boss who broke his foot!!) At least you have enough money for a good start for your SRF-fund :P

Fhina, it's so hot here right now, wish I could send some heat to you. It's torture to work when it's this hot! But it's awesome to have 30 degrees in our pool :lol:

If you love me like music
I'll be you're song

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #156802 by Chardonaytje
Replied by Chardonaytje on topic On Your Mind
Whoo no more pillz!

Im kinda happy, but still havent found a nother job, so im still working at the beach...
But im kinda enjoying the weather now....

P.s. I work on the beach in a paviljoen/ restaurant, but i dont get more payed for working sundays ore speciale holidays...
Not fair :(

~Don't cry, just have a little patience~
~I'll be your clown, behind the glass, Go 'head and laugh, cause it's funny
I would do, If I saw me...
My life's a circus-circus rounding circles, im selling out tonight...~
[/i][/size]

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #156803 by Sheila
fkdfsdolfsoldlflsdf. This shit is way to frustrating. xD I'm trying to get some money for the next years at school, but it looks like I have to aply for all five years. Gaaah. And I have no idea exactly how much money I need for the five next years??? And I can only get a loan, since I will live at home. They dont think that maybe we need some money to get anywhere (especially when you have to use the money sucking collective transport, since they have so much taxes and parking costs for cars), money for school stuff, etc etc. Noooo we get everything from our parents since we live at home. Meeh. Stupid thing. Okay, I'm gonna stop now. Sorry. xD

• Fhina
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Smut Queen
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #156804 by Fhina
^ Sheila: That sounds annoying!
The situation in Germany is als fucked up. You can apply for student benefits but that depends on how much your parents earn. So if they earn too much they will also need to pay for you no matter if you live at home or not. The same is, that you always get the same amount, which is included in the benefit, for living/rent. They don't give a single fuck that living in Spain is much cheaper than it is in Finland, so this person in Spain would have much more money for fun things, that the person here. So annoying. Happy I am getting it after all. Bad thing, need to pay it back later on - half of it...

Streetteam Finland

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.615 seconds