On Your Mind

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
7 years 3 months ago #141094 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
I hate that when I try to crimp my pants, everything that gets smaller is the thing you put the belt trough xD They were the only thing that was right. All my pants have become too big now, haha. They're not tight anymore : (

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ivy_deville
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Queen of beasts
More
7 years 3 months ago #141106 by ivy_deville
Replied by ivy_deville on topic On Your Mind
I'm thinking about me finally getting my ass back here! I never realize how much I actually miss this place before
I come back after being gone for a while. How are you guys? :lol: Still going strong?

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.
More
7 years 3 months ago #141112 by martinkrush
Replied by martinkrush on topic On Your Mind
Julie! :lol: It's been a while indeed, where have you been? :) It's good to see some familiar faces in here again, hope you're fine and that you will stay with us ;).

• leathurrebel423
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Restless Gypsy
More
7 years 3 months ago #141114 by leathurrebel423
Replied by leathurrebel423 on topic On Your Mind
Been a good week or two, still haven't found a drummer or singer for my band but the rest of my affairs have been going rather swimmingly. On a more serious note, we have bikers going to war here again, it's gonna be a rough year with the Hells Angels and Bandidos at each others throat, there was a shooting at a shopping centre near where I used to live the other day too...

• ivy_deville
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Queen of beasts
More
7 years 3 months ago #141120 by ivy_deville
Replied by ivy_deville on topic On Your Mind
Hi Martin! :lol: There has just been so much going on IRL that I just haven't found the energy for any forums at all. But now I'm glad to be back,
and so glad to see that at least someone remember me! ^^

leathurrebel423 : Can I ask where you live? My man is a biker so I know a lot about the war stuff. Damn, that shit is annoying, hah! :P
Good luck in finding the people for your band!

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
7 years 3 months ago #141122 by martinkrush
The only thing I really hoped for at the moment was winning a Snakepit or Meet & Greet pass for Metallica show next week. Everything else in my life is a real crap now so that last bit of faith was focused on this. Of course I didn't win :(. Some people in here know how important that band and their members are for me. Trying to win since 2006 and still no luck, I feel quite devastated. It was the only thing I lived for in the last couple of weeks. Most of the people (about 80%) I know won at least one of the things and the majority of them joined fan club just recently. Where's the justice? :|

ivy_deville wrote: Hi Martin! :lol: There has just been so much going on IRL that I just haven't found the energy for any forums at all. But now I'm glad to be back,
and so glad to see that at least someone remember me! ^^

Hey Julie! :) It's understood, no worries. Still glad to see you here and of course you're remembered! :) You were the first person here who I got to know and those are things I do not forget ;).

• Sheila
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • grevling
More
7 years 3 months ago #141123 by Sheila
Replied by Sheila on topic On Your Mind
I should really finnish the sweater I'm knitting. I just have one arm, and the part from the arms and up left :lol: I've spent like two years on it, a friend of mine used a week or something on the same sweater xD

More
7 years 3 months ago #141127 by Wings of Victory
Replied by Wings of Victory on topic On Your Mind

Sheila wrote: I should really finnish the sweater I'm knitting. I just have one arm, and the part from the arms and up left :lol: I've spent like two years on it, a friend of mine used a week or something on the same sweater xD

That's way I always stick to socks and scarfs. ;) Babysocks. :0

Let's go, wings for victory!

• martinkrush
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
7 years 3 months ago #141131 by martinkrush
Holy shit! I have a Snake Pit pass for Metallica show next week :O. I didn't win myself but every winner can take another person and I had a phone call today if I would be interested :lol:. I was told that a fan like me has to be there, that was super nice :). So now sleepless nights because of the excitement are guaranteed :lol:. Just need to figure out the travel to Warsaw and it should be fine :P. I don't have much time, haha. In 1992 the Snake Pit looked like that:

I don't know why I'm writing all this, no one probably reads it anyway but I just had to share my so rare joy ;).

Sheila wrote: I should really finnish the sweater I'm knitting. I just have one arm, and the part from the arms and up left :lol: I've spent like two years on it, a friend of mine used a week or something on the same sweater xD

Because your is a limited edition maybe :P.

More
7 years 3 months ago #141133 by Laura Victory
Replied by Laura Victory on topic On Your Mind

Marmetal wrote: Holy shit! I have a Snake Pit pass for Metallica show next week :O. I didn't win myself but every winner can take another person and I had a phone call today if I would be interested :lol:. I was told that a fan like me has to be there, that was super nice :). So now sleepless nights because of the excitement are guaranteed :lol:. Just need to figure out the travel to Warsaw and it should be fine :P. I don't have much time, haha. In 1992 the Snake Pit looked like that:

I don't know why I'm writing all this, no one probably reads it anyway but I just had to share my so rare joy ;).

Haha, "Justice for all" then! ;)
Maybe that other person has been reading this forum? An "in the closet" Crashdiet Metallica fan?

Anyways: good for you!

~Flying on the wings of victory~

• GunsNCrüeSWE
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
  • I am of my father the devil...
More
7 years 3 months ago #141135 by GunsNCrüeSWE
Replied by GunsNCrüeSWE on topic On Your Mind
Äta olja.

And all that is holy, holy shall be...
Let the light bless and
let these words proclaim the blessing.
Let the seal be broken and let the light prevail

• leathurrebel423
  • New Here...
  • New Here...
  • Restless Gypsy
More
7 years 3 months ago #141137 by leathurrebel423
Replied by leathurrebel423 on topic On Your Mind

ivy_deville wrote: leathurrebel423 : Can I ask where you live? My man is a biker so I know a lot about the war stuff. Damn, that shit is annoying, hah!

I used to live on the Gold Coast, here in Australia. But I just recently moved a bit further away.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.669 seconds