Vegetarian or, Vegan

• glam-metal94
  • Topic Author
  • Getting groovy
  • Getting groovy
More
12 years 1 month ago #62797 by glam-metal94
Vegetarian or, Vegan was created by glam-metal94
I'm vegetarian and, I dont know if I should believe this but my dad said that by eating no meat you will get flat meaning that your ass and face would be flat... (Yea I know it's gay) but I'm serious and I don't know if thats true.. Anybody know??? I need help lol :rolleyes:

And, what kind of foods are good for you to eat when your Vegetarian?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62800 by peterlondon
Replied by peterlondon on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan

Glam-Metal94 wrote: I'm vegetarian and, I dont know if I should believe this but my dad said that by eating no meat you will get flat meaning that your ass and face would be flat... (Yea I know it's gay) but I'm serious and I don't know if thats true.. Anybody know??? I need help lol :rolleyes:

And, what kind of foods are good for you to eat when your Vegetarian?

I'm a proud vegetarian as well. You will always meet alot of resistance because of your choice, even from your own parents... Don't let them grind ya down and keep believing in what YOU think is right. And never forget to rock like fuck on yer way :).

EDIT: If you wanna survive as a vegetarian you really have to do lot's of reading about how to get all the nourishment and shit you need. You don't have to eat pillz as long as you know what to eat. And this subject is to big to cover in a single post here so I'll recommend you to google for it if you don't have friends with the same opinions in this matter.

//LONDON

“Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think.
Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there
was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than
when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh...

More
12 years 1 month ago #62802 by rob-n-roll
Replied by rob-n-roll on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
I'm a lot uncultured about it, being a passioned flesh-eater, but I know that beans for example are a compulsory substitute for meat.

• pinkblackzero
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
12 years 1 month ago #62821 by pinkblackzero
Replied by pinkblackzero on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
I don't eat a lot of meat, almost nothing but wouldn't say I'm a vegetarian

More
12 years 1 month ago #62825 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
I can't be a vegetarian, I love meat and I don't eat vegetables. I wouldn't survive if I were a vegetarian...

More
12 years 1 month ago #62826 by blondy
Replied by blondy on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
I'm a friend of animals. But I have eaten meat my whole life and I think it tastes good. But I don't have anything against the people who are vegetarians. But I don't really understand the vegan stuff. They don't drink milk and that. But why? Drinking milk doesn't kill a cow right? :rolleyes:

More
12 years 1 month ago #62831 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan

Blondy wrote: But I don't really understand the vegan stuff. They don't drink milk and that. But why? Drinking milk doesn't kill a cow right? :rolleyes:

exactly. To milk the cow is just good for it! And it wouldn't be good for the hen if she doesn't do her eggs either. But I think it's the way they treat the animals that irritate the vegans. I think that they don't drink milk from a cow who's not free or sumthing.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62834 by raksu 13
Replied by raksu 13 on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
not drinking milk or eating eggs and dairy products is not just because the animal is not free.. vegans do not eat meat or fish nor dairy products and they don't use anything that is animal related (like wool, leather, feathers..) because their main concerned is animal rights and the animal farming..
vegetarians are a bit more relaxed upon those concerns and they do drink milk and dairy products if there's no real damage for the animal.

but i think that one shouldn't be vegetarian or vegan just because it's cool..
that's a philosophy and a lifestyle and as everything else it should be done because you believe on it, not just because it's fashion or cooler to say i'm a veggie..
my opinion, anyway.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62836 by blondy
Replied by blondy on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
hmm there seems to be a lot of reasons to why people are vegans. I'm not so into the subject so I can't say too much

But I'm don't think I'm like a meat freak. I don't like meat from pigs. Exept bacons höhö. I mostly enjoy chicken. And I hate all kind of wursts (dunno the english word :lol: ) hot dog maybe? höh

• Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 1 month ago #62838 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
I'm not a vegetarian, but I'd like to be pesco-vegetarian. :) I like fish and other seafoods, but not I usually don't like red meat at all. Also chicken make me feelin' ill.
It wouldn't easy be any kind of vegetarian 'cos I'm still livin' home and my others of my family eat meat and I think they won't give up that. If we have some red meat or chicken for dinner, I have to eat even I don't want to 'cos my parents force do that.

More
12 years 1 month ago #62840 by tommi l?zzive
Replied by tommi l?zzive on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
just get some nice meatloaf and eat 'til ya get a heart attak :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
12 years 1 month ago #62844 by kalypso
Replied by kalypso on topic Vegetarian or, Vegan
I'm almost vegetarian too because I can't support animals being tortured. They feel pain aswell and lots of people seem to forget that. I only eat meat once in a while and then ONLY if I can be sure where this animal comes from - and had a "good" life and got killed painless. That's not so difficult because I live on the country and we have several small farmers here.
But still this is very seldom since I prefer to know that I don't eat something that was alive some time ago...
So, to your question, Glam-Metal94: I mostly eat soup, bread, cheese and vedgetables, something like that. And I live well with that ;) I think there are enough options for food even if you exclude meat.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds