Crashdiet

What did you buy?

More
11 years 1 month ago #82753 by ellenn
Replied by ellenn on topic What did you buy?
Candy 'nd some bubble gum ^^ :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #82872 by dsv218
Replied by dsv218 on topic What did you buy?
Dr. Feelgood t shirt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #82893 by hollywood_ho
Replied by hollywood_ho on topic What did you buy?
These:



and this:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 1 month ago #83136 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic What did you buy?
I bought me a tikket but it was just the next door to hell...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83159 by terryblade
Replied by terryblade on topic What did you buy?
Chips, Pepsi and candy! ;) Hehehe! ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83185 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic What did you buy?
A dress, a pair of earrings and a CD with Pretty Boy Floyd (I had to have something for them to sign)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83187 by terryblade
Replied by terryblade on topic What did you buy?

WaspGirl wrote: A dress, a pair of earrings and a CD with Pretty Boy Floyd (I had to have something for them to sign)

YEah! Wich cd? ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83189 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic What did you buy?

TerryBlade wrote:

WaspGirl wrote: A dress, a pair of earrings and a CD with Pretty Boy Floyd (I had to have something for them to sign)

YEah! Wich cd? ^^


Öhm... :rolleyes: Don't know actually, it's a re-master of something and a cover of them drawn like with big hair?

I don't know shit about them sorry, seeing them was more a fun thing. And it was fun :lol: (off topic sorry)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83192 by terryblade
Replied by terryblade on topic What did you buy?

WaspGirl wrote:

TerryBlade wrote:

WaspGirl wrote: A dress, a pair of earrings and a CD with Pretty Boy Floyd (I had to have something for them to sign)

YEah! Wich cd? ^^


Öhm... :rolleyes: Don't know actually, it's a re-master of something and a cover of them drawn like with big hair?

I don't know shit about them sorry, seeing them was more a fun thing. And it was fun :lol: (off topic sorry)


I think it sounds like Leather Boyz With Electric Toyz..? ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83366 by dsv218
Replied by dsv218 on topic What did you buy?
Dave Lepard shirt
Hair Straightener
Hair spray.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83374 by terryblade
Replied by terryblade on topic What did you buy?
Beer! :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #83379 by baros
Replied by baros on topic What did you buy?

TerryBlade wrote: Chips, Pepsi and candy! ;) Hehehe! ^^


Haha that things i buy all the times ;) :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum