Crashdiet

What did you buy?

More
11 years 9 months ago #75249 by foby
Replied by foby on topic What did you buy?

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote: The new Dave Lepard shirt


Same, and the pins and a CrashDïet demo...


What Crashdïet demo? :o

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75254 by girsindri
Replied by girsindri on topic What did you buy?

Foby wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote: The new Dave Lepard shirt


Same, and the pins and a CrashDïet demo...


What Crashdïet demo? :o


THE demo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75262 by jokern
Replied by jokern on topic What did you buy?
where can i buy it ? :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75275 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic What did you buy?

Girsindri wrote:

Foby wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote: The new Dave Lepard shirt


Same, and the pins and a CrashDïet demo...


What Crashdïet demo? :o


THE demo


Haha, yeah, THE demo. Not cheap but wtf it's only money ey :lol:

jokern wrote: where can i buy it ? :)


Just wait until someone decides to sell their copy :) (and no, don't look at me)
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75278 by andy83
Replied by andy83 on topic What did you buy?
A pair of souvenirs of Liverpool.

A Hardcore Superstar tshirt and another of Crazy Lixx...

And another last tshirt with a great sentence perfect for me: MADE IN THE 80'S

hahahahaha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75286 by alley_cat
Replied by alley_cat on topic What did you buy?

Foby wrote: The new Dave Lepard shirt


which new Dave Lepard shirt :rolleyes: ??? didn't see it on the merch shop actually... or am I just to stupid to find it haha?! since you said "new" I figured it can't be an old one from e-bay or so. please help Foby ;) !!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75289 by alexzander
Replied by alexzander on topic What did you buy?
a vanilla milkshake and a large fries at the place for the most discusting burgers ever McDonalds

@alley_cat:they sold those tshirts at Rest in Sleaze 2008(in memory of Dave Lepard)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75325 by seabloom
Replied by seabloom on topic What did you buy?
Today I got alot of records from Sweden Rock Shop that i have ordered :lol:

"Rock N' Roll Made Me What I'm Today"

"Man är lite trött på den här jävla Action rocken som har funnits i dom senaste," inte fan vet jag" sju åren, De är bara skit. Fan, pretentiösa solon som man misslyckas med är fan coolare,fan slänga guran runt halsen så man ramlar omkull är fan...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75326 by alley_cat
Replied by alley_cat on topic What did you buy?
@alexzander: thanxx for the info ;) !!! uh well, now I regret it even more that I didn't have the chance to make it there :| :rolleyes: !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75327 by jokern
Replied by jokern on topic What did you buy?

WaspGirl wrote:

Girsindri wrote:

Foby wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Foby wrote: The new Dave Lepard shirt


Same, and the pins and a CrashDïet demo...


What Crashdïet demo? :o


THE demo


Haha, yeah, THE demo. Not cheap but wtf it's only money ey :lol:

jokern wrote: where can i buy it ? :)


Just wait until someone decides to sell their copy :) (and no, don't look at me)


actually , right now , i'm REALLY looking at you.. pleeeease sell me your copy ? :rolleyes:
by the way .. where did you buy it in the first place ? :) (sorry if my english is bad :lol: )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75346 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic What did you buy?

jokern wrote: where can i buy it ? :)

WaspGirl wrote: Just wait until someone decides to sell their copy :) (and no, don't look at me)

jokern wrote: actually , right now , i'm REALLY looking at you.. pleeeease sell me your copy ? :rolleyes:
by the way .. where did you buy it in the first place ? :) (sorry if my english is bad :lol: )


Getting :mod2: now but no can do I'm not selling it sorry :lol:

Bought it on Tradera

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #75369 by jokern
Replied by jokern on topic What did you buy?
Okay , guess I just have to check on tradera then.. :o :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.528 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum