Crashdiet

What does swedish people think about finnish people?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #86846 by Guest

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

Hollywood Vampire//HV wrote: Sauna and Siima is on my head... if my spelling is not well... I hope you know what I mean.

Haha, sauna is nice...
but you get tired of it after a couple of years... -.-'

you're right... But now it is for me a time ago... so soon when the spring begin, I'll do my first sauna without sima for a long time... i don't like it in the winter, cause I get the flue or something, but it's me... I'm not made of steel like the finnish... but, but...

and the Sima was long time to go... the first time strange taste... but i liked it then... depends on the recipes...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 10 months ago #86847 by Guest
And the second thing about Finland as in politics?

Long time ago the society in Sweden were better than in Finland, but Sweden are more slowly getting off today from the top of as an I-land (richer country)... but I hope it will change, cause in otherwise Sweden are lost...

I'm not a fan of Hanoi Rocks, but it doesn't mean what I despite finnish people.

But it happens that i listening to 'em... million miles away dedicated to Razzle is so beautiful.

And COF is one of the best live...

More
10 years 10 months ago #86863 by xxsleazyheartxx
Replied by xxsleazyheartxx on topic What does swedish people think about finnish people?

Hollywood Vampire//HV wrote:

XxSleazyHeartxX wrote:

Hollywood Vampire//HV wrote: Sauna and Siima is on my head... if my spelling is not well... I hope you know what I mean.

Haha, sauna is nice...
but you get tired of it after a couple of years... -.-'

you're right... But now it is for me a time ago... so soon when the spring begin, I'll do my first sauna without sima for a long time... i don't like it in the winter, cause I get the flue or something, but it's me... I'm not made of steel like the finnish... but, but...

and the Sima was long time to go... the first time strange taste... but i liked it then... depends on the recipes...

Yeah, it does depend on the recipes, cuz' when my grandmother does it, it tastes great. and then i remember once when my mum tried to make it, it tasted like shit... x3

Ohhh... i hate the winters here in finland... often we use our sauna at the winter too, but sometimes we have to stop with that, cuz' our sauna is in another house, and if it gets too cold the water will freeze... -.-'
and it's NOT fun to run to the sauna when it's like -20 C outside... -.-'
hate that...

sry, a little bit off topic... O.o

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds