Crashdiet

What does swedish people think about finnish people?

More
12 years 4 months ago #47376 by mimz

Alexx wrote: they can be strange sometimes but I guess they are okey.... :rolleyes:

i'm curious, what you mean by that?^^

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #47378 by blondy

Alexx wrote: they can be strange sometimes but I guess they are okey.... :rolleyes:

Yeah what the hell do you mean Alexx? :rolleyes: :lol:

More
12 years 4 months ago #47633 by sweet_is_hot
Replied by sweet_is_hot on topic What does swedish people think about finnish people?
finland has a lot of great band's like hanoi rocks and nightwish so i like finland. and who can forget olli ;D

More
12 years 4 months ago #47640 by tommi l?zzive
Replied by tommi l?zzive on topic What does swedish people think about finnish people?
i love both countries, but what i dislike about Finnish ppl is that they are very lonely ppl, a lot of suicides and depression, dunno why...i've asked many time to all my finn friends and they say that a very common reason, is the winter...the LONG winter, that creates that depressive crap, something like a winter madness...

anyway, both countries TOTALLY ROXX!!!! :twisted:

More
12 years 4 months ago #47652 by raksu 13

Tommy Sweet wrote: i love both countries, but what i dislike about Finnish ppl is that they are very lonely ppl, a lot of suicides and depression, dunno why...i've asked many time to all my finn friends and they say that a very common reason, is the winter...the LONG winter, that creates that depressive crap, something like a winter madness...

anyway, both countries TOTALLY ROXX!!!! :twisted:

I guess it's hard to understand that if you haven't experienced a full winter here in finland.. if you have a normal day schedule, you most likely wake up in darkness, go to work or school when it's daylight and when you are off it's dark again, plus it's cold as hell and if we are really lucky we have snow coming soon to brighten up a lil bit.. but still full winter days have no more than 3 or 4 hours daylight, which doesn't mean sun.. and if we get it a cold winter temperature goes from -15 to -23 to -35 C in the south and that's almost everyday.. plus, that goes for every winter.. so it's not the funniest part of the year.. and it does affect your mood... a lot

More
12 years 4 months ago #47653 by tommi l?zzive
Replied by tommi l?zzive on topic What does swedish people think about finnish people?
then im correct =D

nothing against finn ppl at all... ;)

More
12 years 4 months ago #47683 by sleazysixx
never been to Finland, but for the music, as for Sweden, it's amazzzzzzzzing!
Hanoï Rocks, For My Pain, Reflexion, Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Sinergy, Sonata Arctica, Negative, Poisonblack, Apocalyptica, Finntroll, Wintersun and so on....... AMAZING!!

More
12 years 4 months ago #47703 by od?nn

SleazySixx wrote: Finntroll

So agreed!

More
12 years 4 months ago #47720 by tommi l?zzive
yeah...got Nätfodd and Jaktens Tid 8-)

More
10 years 9 months ago #85038 by nasty
I don't even know why I'm posting since I'm not from Finland or Sweden, I'm from America. But I heard that Swedish is very hard to learn, even Swedish speaking Finns have a hard time. I read that the Swedish Finns speak is different than the Swedish Swedes speak. But I think they're both very cool languages n I'd like to learn both. OK I'll shut up now cause I have no clue what I'm talking about.

More
10 years 9 months ago #85040 by raksu 13

Nasty wrote: I don't even know why I'm posting since I'm not from Finland or Sweden, I'm from America. But I heard that Swedish is very hard to learn, even Swedish speaking Finns have a hard time. I read that the Swedish Finns speak is different than the Swedish Swedes speak. But I think they're both very cool languages n I'd like to learn both. OK I'll shut up now cause I have no clue what I'm talking about.

öö.. try learning Finnish and Swedish and see which one is worst.. I think you'll find out pretty quick that Finnish is way harder to learn than Swedish..
Even if Swedish sounds funny and it seems difficult to pronounce and stuff.. gramatically speaking, it's almost a joke compared to Finnish (and no offense here whatsoever!)

Take a look at this article and you'll see what i mean..

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Language_of_Finland

More
10 years 9 months ago #85054 by seabloom

Raksu 13 wrote:

Nasty wrote: I don't even know why I'm posting since I'm not from Finland or Sweden, I'm from America. But I heard that Swedish is very hard to learn, even Swedish speaking Finns have a hard time. I read that the Swedish Finns speak is different than the Swedish Swedes speak. But I think they're both very cool languages n I'd like to learn both. OK I'll shut up now cause I have no clue what I'm talking about.

öö.. try learning Finnish and Swedish and see which one is worst.. I think you'll find out pretty quick that Finnish is way harder to learn than Swedish..
Even if Swedish sounds funny and it seems difficult to pronounce and stuff.. gramatically speaking, it's almost a joke compared to Finnish (and no offense here whatsoever!)

Take a look at this article and you'll see what i mean..

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Language_of_Finland

Raksu is right....I'm a Swedish Finn and i can tell ya that it wasn't easy to learn finnish, it took about 5 years to learn it proper...Now i'm using Finnish everyday at work so it's not a problem anymore....

"Rock N' Roll Made Me What I'm Today"

"Man är lite trött på den här jävla Action rocken som har funnits i dom senaste," inte fan vet jag" sju åren, De är bara skit. Fan, pretentiösa solon som man misslyckas med är fan coolare,fan slänga guran runt halsen så man ramlar omkull är fan...

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds