Crashdiet

The longest thread

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
12 years 8 months ago #40888 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic The longest thread
hahah u girls are weird.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #40917 by mistiroxx
Replied by mistiroxx on topic The longest thread
aww
how come?
we? ^^

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #40940 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic The longest thread

Jack Daniel's wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

lovemachine wrote: Feels like everybody are sick now.. me im just getting better :)


I have a cold and it seems like it never will be over, It's just getting worse...=/


Then you have to go to Doc. They will sure help you, a way or another ;)


I don't like doctors :( the'll only tell me that I'll do a bloodtest and I hate that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
12 years 8 months ago #41020 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic The longest thread
Doesnt anyone here watch scrubs?! doctors kikk ass hehe 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #41028 by blondy
Replied by blondy on topic The longest thread

lovemachine wrote: Doesnt anyone here watch scrubs?! doctors kikk ass hehe 8-)


hehe yeah I love that show

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
12 years 8 months ago #41029 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic The longest thread

Blondy wrote:

lovemachine wrote: Doesnt anyone here watch scrubs?! doctors kikk ass hehe 8-)


hehe yeah I love that show


AAh! a descent person :) goodie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #41033 by mistiroxx
Replied by mistiroxx on topic The longest thread

lovemachine wrote: Doesnt anyone here watch scrubs?! doctors kikk ass hehe 8-)

what'z it about?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
12 years 8 months ago #41041 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic The longest thread

MistiRoxx wrote:

lovemachine wrote: Doesnt anyone here watch scrubs?! doctors kikk ass hehe 8-)

what'z it about?


doctors :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #41042 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic The longest thread

lovemachine wrote: hahah u girls are weird.


you think girls are weird 'cause they don't like docs? the reason why boys don't think that docks are dickheads is that they like when some old rumpled man touches them bodyparts with some instrument :twisted:

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
12 years 8 months ago #41043 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic The longest thread

Jack Daniel's wrote:

lovemachine wrote: hahah u girls are weird.


you think girls are weird 'cause they don't like docs? the reason why boys don't think that docks are dickheads is that they like when some old rumpled man touches them bodyparts with some instrument :twisted:


C'mon do you seriously think all doctors are weird? you dont think that they do any good by helpin you all getting well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #41045 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic The longest thread

lovemachine wrote:

Jack Daniel's wrote:

lovemachine wrote: hahah u girls are weird.


you think girls are weird 'cause they don't like docs? the reason why boys don't think that docks are dickheads is that they like when some old rumpled man touches them bodyparts with some instrument :twisted:


C'mon do you seriously think all doctors are weird? you dont think that they do any good by helpin you all getting well?


sure they do!! i just don't respect that so much..

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • lovemachine
  • Offline
  • Straight out of hell
  • Straight out of hell
More
12 years 8 months ago #41046 by lovemachine
Replied by lovemachine on topic The longest thread
hahahaha oh my.. no of course..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum