Crashdiet

The longest thread

More
9 years 10 months ago #91774 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic The longest thread
I have to say working on a computer with internet isn't the best idea. you get distracted all the time, for exemple by some awesom Crashdiet news :party1:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #91777 by rox flowers
Replied by rox flowers on topic The longest thread
^FUCK YEAH! Just saw your post and thod "what great news?". Then i checked index and i really pooped my pants. Now i have done it. Anyway, CRASHDIET FUKKIN ROCKKKS!!! Wiihhooo. :party1: :party2: :party1: :party2: :guitar:

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 10 months ago #91780 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic The longest thread

Mrs V. Viper wrote: It snowed in germany too....but not where I live.

really?
i didn't know that xD

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
9 years 10 months ago #91782 by mrs v. viper
ha, but it did...up north in Mecklenburg n stuff...I didn't knew it either until my best friebd called me and complained..he just moved to Rostock to study there...I miss him like hell!! :(

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson

More
9 years 10 months ago #91783 by rox flowers
Replied by rox flowers on topic The longest thread
It's winter up here in Finland. Every place is full of snow. I hope it stays from now on, i hate when snow melts. In southern finland the winter is terrible, because the snow comes down and next day you notice that it has melted. Its nice to try to walk at wet shit. You know.

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
9 years 10 months ago #91785 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic The longest thread

Mrs V. Viper wrote: ha, but it did...up north in Mecklenburg n stuff...

Aaah okay^^
Here in Baden-Baden (it sucks to live here^^) there is no snow (and if there is snow, it's not that much and it melts the next day..) Baden-Baden is in the Black Forrest, but this city is a hole.. -> shitty city^^
(i don't know how to explain that shit, and you don't need to understand what i mean^^)

Mrs V. Viper wrote: I didn't knew it either until my best friebd called me and complained..he just moved to Rostock to study there...I miss him like hell!! :(

it's sad when a very good friend moves to an other city.
it sucks..
i know that, my best friend moved to Friedrichshafen a long time ago.. but i never heard of her since she has moved..

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
9 years 10 months ago #91796 by mrs v. viper

Rox Flowers wrote: It's winter up here in Finland. Every place is full of snow. I hope it stays from now on, i hate when snow melts. In southern finland the winter is terrible, because the snow comes down and next day you notice that it has melted. Its nice to try to walk at wet shit. You know.

I know exactley what you're talking about!! And if it snows here, its always exactley like that. I doesn't stay, It's just wet shit!!! Thats why I hate snow! :butt1:

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds