Crashdiet

The longest thread

• headbangerh?ll
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
10 years 9 months ago #84727 by headbangerh?ll
Replied by headbangerh?ll on topic The longest thread
jeez, take it easy.^^ I said it wasnt anything serious and i know we have to practise more. I just posted them for fun. And we are not just playin punk, but some misfits is never wrong ;) . we are just playin covers so far, but i have written some songs, and they are heavy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #84973 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic The longest thread

Foby wrote: Yeah of course you can be proud of Finland! :) But I'm not proud of Sweden really... Or I AM proud of Sweden, but I prefer to say that we live in one world, not separate countries! ;)

okok agree that :)

bah bah been busy in here! i mean every weekend ive seen at least 3 bands, lotsa gigs around here

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
10 years 9 months ago #85017 by tommi l?zzive
Replied by tommi l?zzive on topic The longest thread

fizzy suxx wrote: sorry guyz, but I think it's very lame.

I mean if ya want to play Punk, then do it, and I don't care. But when ya say that the guyz know how to handle their instruments, and then you show us somethin like this, then it's bad. I mean you need one month to learn those songs, when ya start to play guitar, so...
ahh fukk I told to much...

--cheerz--

what the fuck ya got with Punk you fucking cunt!!1 :evil:

besides it's a rehearsal video, no need to show to the world the greatness of playing an instrument xDD, who the fuck do ya think you are man?? xDD

More
10 years 9 months ago #85018 by tommi l?zzive
Foby is proud of Chile n' he's coming to party n' get soo fucking wasted with us over here!!!

VIVA CHILE FUCKING CUNT!!!

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 9 months ago #85026 by fizzy
Replied by fizzy on topic The longest thread

Tommi Läzzive wrote:

I mean if ya want to play Punk, then do it, and I don't care. But when ya say that the guyz know how to handle their instruments, and then you show us somethin like this, then it's bad. I mean you need one month to learn those songs, when ya start to play guitar, so...

--cheerz--

besides it's a rehearsal video, no need to show to the world the greatness of playing an instrument xDD, who the fuck do ya think you are man?? xDD

ha ha. man it's seems easy, to piss ya off. btw I think that i'm the hottest Guitarist on the fukkin planet and I fukk 22 girls a nite...
oh man, that was the stupidest post I've ever read on the forum, thx for that Mr. Läzzive
:suck1:

"So you ask me how it feels to be a stick in the wheel
I tell you honey it feels alright
to be another clog in the wrecking machine
wouldn't even cross my mind"

• headbangerh?ll
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
10 years 9 months ago #85027 by headbangerh?ll
Replied by headbangerh?ll on topic The longest thread

Tommi Läzzive wrote:

--cheerz--

Thank you, i love you ;)

More
10 years 9 months ago #85047 by tommi l?zzive

fizzy suxx wrote:

Tommi Läzzive wrote:

--cheerz--

ha ha. man it's seems easy, to piss ya off. btw I think that i'm the hottest Guitarist on the fukkin planet and I fukk 22 girls a nite...
oh man, that was the stupidest post I've ever read on the forum, thx for that Mr. Läzzive

ofc it was, no one cares if you're a good guitar player or a good cock sucker, whatever man... but i think it's very odd n' stupid to get an opinion of a band with just seen a vid, it's SHIT!!, besides , if the band it's fucking starting what's the problem on being lame n' bad?? or you were born with your "amazing" guitar skills??, fuck you man, n' yet still is IMPOSSIBLE to piss me off, but i hate that kind of arrogance, specially between musicians... ;)

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 9 months ago #85049 by fizzy

Tommi Läzzive wrote:

fizzy suxx wrote:

Tommi Läzzive wrote:

--cheerz--

ofc it was, no one cares if you're a good guitar player or a good cock sucker, whatever man... but i think it's very odd n' stupid to get an opinion of a band with just seen a vid, it's SHIT!!, besides , if the band it's fucking starting what's the problem on being lame n' bad?? or you were born with your "amazing" guitar skills??, fuck you man, n' yet still is IMPOSSIBLE to piss me off, but i hate that kind of arrogance, specially between musicians... ;)

now I understand yer point.
well I don't have amazing guitar skills or somethin like that. Have to learn lots of stuff. And yes maybe my reaction was hard, but I think he announced the vid wrong. I thought, I see somethin special and not a crappy (in the beginning of their career;)) band. ya know?

More
10 years 9 months ago #85050 by tommi l?zzive
hahaha guess non of us understood each other the first time, sure man ;), we're cool :lol: :lol: :lol:,i was kinda hard myself tho, sorry ;)

• fizzy
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • fizzy
More
10 years 9 months ago #85051 by fizzy

Tommi Läzzive wrote: hahaha guess non of us understood each other the first time, sure man ;), we're cool :lol: :lol: :lol:,i was kinda hard myself tho, sorry ;)

no need to say sorry Tommi

More
10 years 9 months ago #85131 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic The longest thread
hmm :|

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

More
10 years 7 months ago #86062 by baros
Replied by baros on topic The longest thread
http://www.addpoll.com/view?26310

It would be nice of you to vote in my own poll and see witch the best unsigned band is. ;)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds