Crashdiet

Rock n' Roll christmas pix

  • hanna rokk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
12 years 7 months ago #36337 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

Emelyangel wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

WaspGirl wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

preciouscleo wrote: don't forget this one!! hehehe :)


well that's not a christmas pic, or is it? :rolleyes:


Close enough hehe...!


actually not at all......that's a cup they're holding :|
I don't know what it has with christmas to do... :rolleyes:



I agree with waspgirl.. its hot so it stays ;)


I didn't say it wasn't :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #36338 by *bettina*
Replied by *bettina* on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

Hanna Rokk wrote: ...that's a cup they're holding :|
:


oh, they looked like wrapped gifts...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #36339 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

*BETTINA* wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote: ...that's a cup they're holding :|
:


oh, they looked like wrapped gifts...



I thought that too .... :rolleyes:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • hanna rokk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
12 years 7 months ago #36340 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

MissPain wrote:

*BETTINA* wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote: ...that's a cup they're holding :|
:


oh, they looked like wrapped gifts...



I thought that too .... :rolleyes:


I first thought that too in another pic and then I saw that it was cups they were holding, and now I saw that it was the same cups in this pic.. :|

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #36346 by londonn
Replied by londonn on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix
Loved those Mötley and Hanoi pix

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #36350 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

Hanna Rokk wrote:

MissPain wrote:

*BETTINA* wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote: ...that's a cup they're holding :|
:


oh, they looked like wrapped gifts...



I thought that too .... :rolleyes:


I first thought that too in another pic and then I saw that it was cups they were holding, and now I saw that it was the same cups in this pic.. :|


but those aren't cups .. they hardly even look like cups ... :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • hanna rokk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
12 years 7 months ago #36351 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

MissPain wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

MissPain wrote:

*BETTINA* wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote: ...that's a cup they're holding :|
:


oh, they looked like wrapped gifts...



I thought that too .... :rolleyes:


I first thought that too in another pic and then I saw that it was cups they were holding, and now I saw that it was the same cups in this pic.. :|


but those aren't cups .. they hardly even look like cups ... :lol:


but wtf! Look at this pic then....it's the same cups!
File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Guest
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 7 months ago #36354 by Guest
Replied by Guest on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

Hanna Rokk wrote:

MissPain wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

MissPain wrote:

*BETTINA* wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote: ...that's a cup they're holding :|
:


oh, they looked like wrapped gifts...



I thought that too .... :rolleyes:


I first thought that too in another pic and then I saw that it was cups they were holding, and now I saw that it was the same cups in this pic.. :|


but those aren't cups .. they hardly even look like cups ... :lol:


but wtf! Look at this pic then....it's the same cups!


yeh... :lol: yer right ! :o
never thought cups would look like gifts that much thou... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • hanna rokk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
12 years 7 months ago #36355 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

MissPain wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

MissPain wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote:

MissPain wrote:

*BETTINA* wrote:

Hanna Rokk wrote: ...that's a cup they're holding :|
:


oh, they looked like wrapped gifts...



I thought that too .... :rolleyes:


I first thought that too in another pic and then I saw that it was cups they were holding, and now I saw that it was the same cups in this pic.. :|


but those aren't cups .. they hardly even look like cups ... :lol:


but wtf! Look at this pic then....it's the same cups!


yeh... :lol: yer right ! :o
never thought cups would look like gifts that much thou... :lol: :lol: :lol:


well thanx! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #36363 by stringz
Replied by stringz on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix
enough with the nikki-porn and in with more xmas pix!
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

File Attachment:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • hanna rokk
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Diehard Dietist
  • Diehard Dietist
More
12 years 7 months ago #36365 by hanna rokk
Replied by hanna rokk on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix
x-mas is over hoho
now we want new years pix 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #36402 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic Rock n' Roll christmas pix

Stringz wrote: enough with the nikki-porn and in with more xmas pix!


Great pics Stringz 8-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum