Crashdiet

"metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam

More
12 years 9 months ago #29286 by touchofpain
touchofpain replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam
i have never even heard of anything like this tbh..
im a big fan of both trash, black and death metal myself.

im sorry this is what youve experienced, but its probably from ppl that are more interested in being cool and have a crappy attitude and that dont really appriciate music the way i do..

//

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #29289 by *tattooed*bride*
*tattooed*bride* replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam

mrlee wrote: how metalheads that like thrash bands think there super hardcore. And that any metal that doesnt sing about the devil or if they where make up and sing about women is "christian" metal and is for pussys. What a load of crap. glam has some of the best metal riffs and solos ever, not to mention better singers.

Anyone else found this?

This is an oooooold story.. !! :lol:
I'm surprised that nowadays it's still like that, I thought that such things had been left in the 80s.

I guess that people are like sheep and they need to belong to a group, or they may feel like they're losing their identity, right? hehe

More
12 years 9 months ago #29292 by el?siveness
el?siveness replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam

TouchOfPain wrote: im sorry this is what youve experienced, but its probably from ppl that are more interested in being cool and have a crappy attitude and that dont really appriciate music the way i do..

I agree.

& I don't think it's the "thrash metalhead specific attitude", dumb people will always be dumb, fortunately for the metal scene, no 'need' to be a metalhead for that.
I've met a lot of people that had stupid clichés such as "okay, they're wearing pink clothes & they've got lipstick so they're gay"...
& it's even more fun with narrow minded guys who always feel the need to prove their virility, by acting with a bad boy attitude and stuff. They're so ridiculous :lol:

The real problem comes from all those clichés. Ask the ol' generation bout that, they'll probably answer the same thing..they look like girls and blahblahblah.

More
12 years 9 months ago #29305 by kalypso
kalypso replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam
Those clichés are really a problem. People are so stuck in that.

Here in Austria, we have dozens of Death / Black / Hardcore Metal bands. General opinion: the harder, the better. There's no single person (except me :lol: )who is still into Glam / 80s Rock and Metal. When I tell my music taste to anyone I am called "old-fashioned" and some not so nice things. And of course, I'm always asked what the f**k I would like at those "gay bands". :rolleyes:

Well, it's hard to be a rock'n'roller in Austria ;)

More
12 years 9 months ago #29319 by nastyhabit
nastyhabit replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam
Well if you had shown a regular person, whos not into metal, pictures of, let's say Poison and Metallica from the 80s, and then told him that one of those bands were gay, wich band do you think he would have picked...

• Guest's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 9 months ago #29333 by Guest
Guest replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam

NastyHabit wrote: Well if you had shown a regular person, whos not into metal, pictures of, let's say Poison and Metallica from the 80s, and then told him that one of those bands were gay, wich band do you think he would have picked...

poison arnt real glam. they were far too commercial, they gave it the bad name.

More
12 years 9 months ago #29344 by tonky
tonky replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam

NastyHabit wrote: Well if you had shown a regular person, whos not into metal, pictures of, let's say Poison and Metallica from the 80s, and then told him that one of those bands were gay, wich band do you think he would have picked...

Well, you got to be pretty straight if you got the guts to look so gay. 8-)

More
12 years 9 months ago #29414 by nastyhabit
nastyhabit replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam
Or just really gay :lol:

More
12 years 9 months ago #29415 by el?siveness
Oke then...just curious and what about girls that wear baggys, no make-up, walking like loggers? Are they lesbian? lol ;)

More
12 years 9 months ago #29431 by lovemachine
lovemachine replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam

elüsiveness wrote: Oke then...just curious and what about girls that wear baggys, no make-up, walking like loggers? Are they lesbian? :rolleyes:

Well of corpse! :lol:

More
12 years 9 months ago #29437 by el?siveness
Damn...then I had my lesbian period without even knowing it.......... :lol: now lemme change my profile to "orientation: not sure...boys, grrls & elks" :butt1:

But to stick to the topic...well, that "pinkclothed gay glamstars" clichés are kinda ridiculous when you consider the fact that a lot of 'em keep on teasing chicks...before...during...and after their gigs :lol: oh well, another cliché..fuck it..

Or wait.....did they lie to us??? maybe those hot bombs are just an excuse... :lol: geeeeh...sick world...

More
12 years 9 months ago #29445 by *tattooed*bride*
*tattooed*bride* replied the topic: "metalheads" and there stupid oppinions on glam
Well.. to me nothing is sexier than a man who looks like a woman (of course he must have the physique du role eheh... tall and skinny).

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds