Crashdiet

Introduce Yourself

More
8 years 6 months ago #115388 by zoragath
zoragath replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Well I think it's time for me to introduce myself as well. I've been lurking around this forum since 09 and never made a single post, but I've finally come around to do it now so here we go.

I'm Johan and I'm 22 years old. I live in a quite small city in Sweden that goes by the name of Lidköping. I've enjoyed the heavier kind of music all my life, but it's just over the past 5 or 6 years I've grown to really love the Sleaze/glam scene. I play bass and guitar, but bass is my main instrument and has been since I was 14.

I've been in several bands, none of them ever made it past the local home scene. I've always been the songwriter and I love making music. Right now I'm trying to get my new project started but finding suitable rockers for this isn't very easy in a small town like this.

So how did I end up with Crashdiet being one of my favorite bands? Well I saw them live for the first time at sticky fingers in Gothenburg in 05 (I think). And more or less fell in love with the band. Have been a fan ever since.

If you wanna know something more, just hit me up with a pm, or write here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #115395 by mrs v. viper
mrs v. viper replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
hell-o :lol:

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 6 months ago #115397 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
hey there and welcome :lol:

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
8 years 6 months ago #115402 by XiLaii
XiLaii replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Hello there :3

Well you know how the story goes, if it's too loud then you're too old.
Photo Blog // Flickr

More
8 years 6 months ago #115404 by Sheila
Sheila replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Hello, welcome : D

More
8 years 6 months ago #115440 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Hey bro :lol:.

More
8 years 5 months ago #115983 by Alue
Alue replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Hello! My name is Anders, a friend of mine told me about the band, and gave me some sites, I heard the sound of the guys they are fucked. He told me of the vocalist who also passed through the band, Dave, Olli and now Simon. I like Motley Crue, Kiss, Guns and Roses in others.

All the best,

Anders

More
8 years 5 months ago #115988 by martinkrush
martinkrush replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Welcome to the board Anders! :)

More
8 years 5 months ago #115991 by zoragath
zoragath replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Welcome

More
8 years 5 months ago #116020 by Sandy Sikk
Sandy Sikk replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
welcome Anders! :lol:

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
8 years 5 months ago #116053 by Generation_Sleaze
Generation_Sleaze replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Well, can't say I'm new here, but i haven't really introduced myself properly yet, so, here we go!

My name is Sofie and i'm 17 years old... until the 9:th of october this year, cause i'm finally turning 18! :lol:
I live in småland, sweden in a house with my family (:my mother, my father, my younger and older brother, one cat and one dog), and i'm studying music at the 2:nd year of high school.
Ehh.. what more can i tell about myself?... *thinking*
I love music in everyway possible and i'm really aiming 100% to get somewhere with it, but it's not really easy in such a small place like this D:
I've been in 2 "bands" before this one, but we never really made it even to rehearsal :o
The band i'm in now haven't really got that far either.. (not yet anyway...) but hopefully that'll change soon enough, or i'll just have to wait until after highschool when i'm moving (hopefully) to some bigger place like maybe Stockholm or Gothenburg or something :o
I love making music. I love singing. I've done it since i was just a little kid.
And i love playing guitar and piano (Started just a few years ago).
(I like to play bass n drums too, but i'm not exactly a pro on it xD).
One of my biggest dreams is (- and has been since i was just a kid -) to be able to work as a musician.
Just doing what i love to do.
I listen to much different kinds of music. Metal, hardcore, poprock, punk, and more... i will not mention all the bands, cause i could go on and on for ages.. haha xD
But i mostly prefer Sleaze and 80's. Crashdïet is one of my favorite bands. ^^

I discovered Crashdïet last spring... They had put up flyers in school about the "Parksommar 2010"- tour.
At first i didn't bother, but then i heard some of the guys in my class talking about going there, and it caught my interest because i know they're listening to good music. Later on, one of my friends asked me if i wanted to go with her, and i said "Sure, why not?". I checked the bands up, and i can just say i fell headlong. Especially for Crashdïet.
GODDAMNIT, they're just BRILLIANT!
When it was finally time to order tikkets, my friend unfortunatley told me she didn't have the money to go.
But in the last days before the concert, i told one of my cousins about them, and he was my "saviour", so to say ^^
We went to the concert, and all i can say is that i don't regret it for a single minute ^^
It was one of the best days/nights in my life ^^

Wow... that's it, i guess xD

~ You got to learn, how to survive
You got to learn, how to keep your dream alive ~

More
8 years 5 months ago #116059 by izzie
izzie replied the topic: Introduce Yourself
Welcome!

And gothenburg is worthless, don't move here ;) haha...

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds