Crashdiet

Introduce Yourself

More
9 years 6 days ago #110321 by Kate Roxx
Replied by Kate Roxx on topic Introduce Yourself
I don't feel old at all :mod2:

Sorry and now back to topic ;)

Profile closed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #111362 by ladyklau
Replied by ladyklau on topic Introduce Yourself

More
8 years 11 months ago #111553 by ruuby
Replied by ruuby on topic Introduce Yourself
Hmm, hey people
I guess you can call me Ruby or anything you want haha and I totally forgot that usually we have this kind of thread in forums, but anyway here I am :)
I'm 15 years old and I'm from Brazil... I guess I know Crashdïet for almost 3 years and they've always been my favorite band, I believe I fell completely in love with them since the first song I heard. But I have never felt comfortable to join this forum until this year, though I've read some stuff here sometimes in the past.
yeah, I guess that's all.. I dont know exactly what to say and I know my english is horrible, but please be patiente with me ok :)

If you got a little piece of rock, name it the world and own it… - Dave

• axl whïte
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 11 months ago #111554 by axl whïte
Replied by axl whïte on topic Introduce Yourself

ruuby wrote: Hmm, hey people
I guess you can call me Ruby or anything you want haha and I totally forgot that usually we have this kind of thread in forums, but anyway here I am :)
I'm 15 years old and I'm from Brazil... I guess I know Crashdïet for almost 3 years and they've always been my favorite band, I believe I fell completely in love with them since the first song I heard. But I have never felt comfortable to join this forum until this year, though I've read some stuff here sometimes in the past.
yeah, I guess that's all.. I dont know exactly what to say and I know my english is horrible, but please be patiente with me ok :)

Your english isn't horrible? :)

Listen to an album from a band you've never heard of every day, get enlightened! :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #111555 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic Introduce Yourself

I'm not trying to be jaundiced at all, but you're English seems very good for a person from South America. Welcum :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #111556 by izzie
Replied by izzie on topic Introduce Yourself

ladyklau wrote:

Maybe you could introduce yourself to us and give us a better picture of who you are (hopefully)?

More
8 years 11 months ago #111557 by ruuby

izzie wrote:

I'm not trying to be jaundiced at all, but you're English seems very good for a person from South America. Welcum :)

Hahah thanks, I guess. :lol:

• Sandy Sikk
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
8 years 11 months ago #111559 by Sandy Sikk
Replied by Sandy Sikk on topic Introduce Yourself

your english is actually pretty good :)
and: welcome :lol:

you're north of heaven
maybe somewhere west of hell

More
8 years 11 months ago #111561 by ruuby

Sandy Sikk wrote:

your english is actually pretty good :)
and: welcome :lol:

Hahah thank you :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #111583 by mrs v. viper
Replied by mrs v. viper on topic Introduce Yourself
Welcome Ruuby :)

☽ O ☾ "Graphic design will save the world right after rock and roll does." - David Carson
In case you need a designer/illustrator:: my Instagram
CRASHDÏET Streetteam germany

More
8 years 11 months ago #111587 by ruuby

Mrs V. Viper wrote: Welcome Ruuby :)

Thank you :)

• joey_baccard
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
  • JOEY BACCARDÏ
More
8 years 11 months ago #111589 by joey_baccard
Replied by joey_baccard on topic Introduce Yourself
As others here has already said; yer english isn't that bad. It's actually better than 90 % of all the other south american people that I've seen post here :)

and welcome! cute profile pic :)

Moderators: peterlondonmrs v. viper
Time to create page: 0.561 seconds