Crashdiet

The "Hello im new here-thread"

More
12 years 7 months ago #46971 by *shakieroxy_80s*
Replied by *shakieroxy_80s* on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
Hey!! I'm not new here at all, but before some months without writing... here I go again!!!
The topic has been locked.
  • pinkblackzero
  • Captain of the team
  • Captain of the team
More
12 years 7 months ago #46984 by pinkblackzero
Replied by pinkblackzero on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
Nice to see ya back :)
More
12 years 7 months ago #47430 by tommi l?zzive
Replied by tommi l?zzive on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
Hello there, im a Noob around, well i was wainting for the "Activation Mail" with aeons of expectation and well...here i am, so let me introduce myself

The name's Sweet....Tommy Sweet, that's how everyone in the Glam Rock/80's hard rock/Sleaze Scene call me ^^ and my name in the band...

Im from Santiago, Capitol of Chile in South America...

Im the Lead Singer of a 80's GlamRock band called "Coming Home" (yeah i know, tons of songs have that name too...and even one of ours as well xDDD) and an 80's Hard Rock band called "Excess".

I also play the guitar, some keys, drums and bass ^^, but guitar and keys have been my instruments for about 7 years now....

Im 18 years old and i've been listening to the magnificent 80's rock n' roll since i was like 9 or 8 years old(i listen Rock Music since i was a baby) thnx to my dad who gave my first to albums by that age, "Girls, Girls Girls - Mötley Crüe" and "The Final Countdown - Europe", since then i've evolved my ears into son Sleaze, Glam, Hard Rock, HeavyMetal, and Thrash.

Well....i just hope to get along in here, make tons of friends and discuss about this awesome band, Crashdïet ^^

Regards to all.... :lol:
More
12 years 7 months ago #47449 by aandreas
Replied by aandreas on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
Welcome :lol:
More
12 years 7 months ago #47453 by jennn
Replied by jennn on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
Jeajea I'm new as you can see ! And I'm from Finland too :---D
More
12 years 7 months ago #47459 by kalypso
Replied by kalypso on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
Welcome Tommy Sweet and Jennn! Enjoy our little community ;)
More
12 years 7 months ago #47460 by od?nn
Replied by od?nn on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"

Tommy Sweet wrote: Hello there, im a Noob around, well i was wainting for the "Activation Mail" with aeons of expectation and well...here i am, so let me introduce myself

The name's Sweet....Tommy Sweet, that's how everyone in the Glam Rock/80's hard rock/Sleaze Scene call me ^^ and my name in the band...

Im from Santiago, Capitol of Chile in South America...

Im the Lead Singer of a 80's GlamRock band called "Coming Home" (yeah i know, tons of songs have that name too...and even one of ours as well xDDD) and an 80's Hard Rock band called "Excess".

I also play the guitar, some keys, drums and bass ^^, but guitar and keys have been my instruments for about 7 years now....

Im 18 years old and i've been listening to the magnificent 80's rock n' roll since i was like 9 or 8 years old(i listen Rock Music since i was a baby) thnx to my dad who gave my first to albums by that age, "Girls, Girls Girls - Mötley Crüe" and "The Final Countdown - Europe", since then i've evolved my ears into son Sleaze, Glam, Hard Rock, HeavyMetal, and Thrash.

Well....i just hope to get along in here, make tons of friends and discuss about this awesome band, Crashdïet ^^

Regards to all.... :lol:

Sounds promising :lol: as I said in the name thread, I love that name :lol: Welcome, and behave, or Ms. Mod will kidnap you and hide you in a cave giving you nothing to eat but worms ... or not ... who knows ... :rolleyes:
More
12 years 7 months ago #47486 by mimz
Replied by mimz on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
^^hahaa, fun :P Welcome Tommy, i'm sure you get tons of friends here! ;)

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"
More
12 years 7 months ago #47503 by waspgirl
Replied by waspgirl on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"

Odïnn wrote: Welcome, and behave, or Ms. Mod will kidnap you and hide you in a cave giving you nothing to eat but worms ... or not ... who knows ... :rolleyes:

Haha! Yeah, that's what I do with members who don't behave themselves here :lol:

Welcome Tommy!

//WaspGirl
More
12 years 7 months ago #47522 by tommi l?zzive

WaspGirl wrote:

Odïnn wrote: Welcome, and behave, or Ms. Mod will kidnap you and hide you in a cave giving you nothing to eat but worms ... or not ... who knows ... :rolleyes:

Haha! Yeah, that's what I do with members who don't behave themselves here :lol:

Welcome Tommy!

//WaspGirl

I think i might take the risk..... 8-) :lol:
More
12 years 7 months ago #47543 by el?siveness
Replied by el?siveness on topic The "Hello im new here-thread"
Welcome aboard peeps' have fun here 8-)
More
12 years 7 months ago #47553 by tommi l?zzive